Mods: Check out this session please. Attacks and insults to users.

It's all explained on detail in the gaming session right here

There are some users saying things to me, that's ok, it's a free world (in theory), but one of them literally is insulting me while I did NOT do the same to him nor to any. Please check out and proceed.

It's terrible when you're being bullied like this with people saying things about "what you say, what you did" on another chatroom out of PSNPROFILES. It's not coincidence some other users left the chatroom we're talking about immediately after I left.

In any case, I'm just warning people to avoid some players and they are coming after me with some pitiful excuses while they were the disrespectfully ones to some of us.

In any case, Fact is one of them insulted me personally and publicy while that's forbidden as far as I know. Proceed as you wish on this.

I can't speak for whatever might've happened in the session (I've had my fair share of bad boosting groups - people who didn't show up or did a runner once they'd popped their trophy) but I don't think it's a good idea to nameshame. You could've just removed them if they tried to join.

• Like 3

This thread should have been titled "PSA: Make friends who can boost trophies with you, don't use PSNP sessions" because this is taking me back to those years now where people would turn anything into drama if you used PSNP sessions to try and get your trophy. I always advocate against using the sessions if possible because people are so disorganized and shitty in them and usually only there to get their own trophy. Regardless you can expect the entire session to be deleted by a mod don't worry :) 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sergen said:

This thread should have been titled "PSA: Make friends who can boost trophies with you, don't use PSNP sessions" because this is taking me back to those years now where people would turn anything into drama if you used PSNP sessions to try and get your trophy. I always advocate against using the sessions if possible because people are so disorganized and shitty in them and usually only there to get their own trophy. Regardless you can expect the entire session to be deleted by a mod don't worry :) 

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've only used maybe 2-3 sessions on this site and I've never ran into problems myself. 

I find that proper planning and coordination helps a lot, and whenever I join a session I always volunteer to get my trophy last because that way people know I plan on staying until the end to help out. Usually the people that ask to always get their trophy first are the ones that I don't trust to stick around.

Plus I look at the profiles of the people wanting to boost, and I see what other (MP) games they've done to know if the person seems like a decent helper or someone who will just leave after getting their trophy.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Sergen said:

These never worked out for me. Most of the times it's either ppl don't show up or just get their trophies and leave for good.

I'd rather have a solid group of friends who play different games to boost with. Luckily, I have that. 

• Like 3