League of Legends

Socramies

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried playing this game but what I've been seeing other people say is the reason why I can't get into it. The LoL crowd is just overran to me and it's quite annoying. Or else I would've gotten big into it. It is an okay game but yeah.

Play it with friends. It's not a game you should be getting into playing alone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 03/03/2015 at 3:56 PM, UltraDog177 said:

AF would be Swain

On 03/03/2015 at 6:41 PM, Quikdrawjoe said:

AF would be Singed, he's messed up

Never played it, but I looked these up along with the Volibear comment, and they all sound pretty fucking badass.  Much love.

Edited by AlteredFormula
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone actively looking for an "decent player" to put a team together message me.

Define Decent.

- Map Awareness control, Red Wards, farsighted orbs, and destroying wards. 

- Lane trading and slow pushing.

- Peeling & zoning control.

Master Face checking recently in terms of how Farsighted orbs are to be place.

Master Team composition.

Needs Work 

- Last hitting CS with certain champs(I'm not that overly fond of it so idc if my support takes some farm). I prefer getting the bigger trade.

- Getting baited out my certain teammates lacking map awareness, example 4vs5 @ mid, solo Teemo want top down fast, so he's in "stealth", so if i try to play hero & try to save for nothing than what's the point you know.

• 3 weeks later...

I play on/off with a friend, but we pretty much nearly always play ARAM. We want to get into Summoner's Rift more but we just don't play it, really.

Have to admit though - when I play ARAM I'm doing pretty decent (which is my own feeling), but when I pop over to SR, I'm just horrendous :c

So recently i've been playing a lot of Draft games when I'm not working out, at work, and I've hated every aspect of the game during season five. However seasons six and seven have been a breath of fresh air in most lanes especially in Middle, Top, ADC, and support roles. However haven't really found my main Top laning champion I'm enjoying a lot of Renekton, Galio, Cho Gath, learning some Teemo here and there, and playing the Reworked Urgot. (Almost forgot to mention some Garen I think he is really good but Darius out scales and is a way harder carry easily) I'm mostly an AP guy who likes to farm up and wait to get big until late game just wanted some suggestions on champs to play ranked with in the top lane. I don't want to play to that many champions because what is the point of playing multiple champions and the few on the list I play are just mediocre imo outside of Cho Gath Galio and Renekton when Darius is banned.

7 hours ago, kipkebab92 said:

I play on/off with a friend, but we pretty much nearly always play ARAM. We want to get into Summoner's Rift more but we just don't play it, really.

Have to admit though - when I play ARAM I'm doing pretty decent (which is my own feeling), but when I pop over to SR, I'm just horrendous :c

ARAM in general is a good way to learn how to focus in team fights, positioning, and how to engage with said champion you get. It's also a good to see what champions do. Rift is a bit different because you need to ward, try to stay alive in lane, roaming, and staying ahead, and avoid jungler ganks. For the most part keep playing SR solo and get the feel of the rift.  

Edited by Maximum_Ride_XII

8 minutes ago, Maximum_Ride_XII said:

For the most part keep playing SR solo and get the feel of the rift.

See, the thing for me is, I prefer teamplay; if not with a friend, with the people who're in your team. However, as much as I enjoy League, this salty arse community is a pain to work with. I always get whined at when I make mistakes and such - I'm not used to playing SR and when I did play it, it was always something. I like SR, just not the whining and the crying when there's fuck all teamplay or trolling.