Maintenance again?

2 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Also, wondering if he was trying to prevent DDOS, because my browser keeps having to be checked. 

Mine as well. I hope this browser check won't be permanent since it's really annoying having to wait 10 seconds everytime before accessing the site.

2 hours ago, MrTacos98 said:

Mine as well. I hope this browser check won't be permanent since it's really annoying having to wait 10 seconds everytime before accessing the site.

Doubt it will be. It’s not a huge deal. Just a tad annoying.

Updating is back on for now 

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

It just took me over a minute to access the site with this browser check. Absolutely no excuse for this, especially when it says please wait 5 seconds and it takes 5 minutes instead. I hope they get this figured out soon. 

• Like 1

I'm also getting the thing where it checks my browser. 

But whatever Sly is doing I hope he fixes the "S" and "T" sections for games. It's been a few months now that if I click on them, they always send me to an error page. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

Just now, Helyx said:

You're talking about these? I have no issue accessing both.

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=a-z&letter=S

https://psnprofiles.com/games?order=a-z&letter=T

No no, on the forums. If I click S or T to go to those lists of games I always get an error page. Usually a Bad Gateway error....every other letter works fine. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Viper said:

If I click S or T to go to those lists of games I always get an error page. Usually a Bad Gateway error....every other letter works fine. 

I've never tried either of those links before, but I can confirm they're both borked.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

so i wasn´t the only one not being automatically updated

i thought it had something to do with my account since last time i noticed, it had been 2 days without updating my profile

5 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Also, wondering if he was trying to prevent DDOS, because my browser keeps having to be checked. 

1 hour ago, MrTacos98 said:

It just took me over a minute to access the site with this browser check. Absolutely no excuse for this, especially when it says please wait 5 seconds and it takes 5 minutes instead. I hope they get this figured out soon. 

My computer (which is quite old) can't connect to the site at all since that new message came up, so now I have to use my phone to browse the site. :(

Hopefully this is only a temporary thing, I hate having to just use my phone on here.

The DDOS filter is a bit annoying, but it’s a small price to pay to keep the site from crashing. Hopefully it can be removed before long.

4 hours ago, Ferdinand357 said:

so i wasn´t the only one not being automatically updated

i thought it had something to do with my account since last time i noticed, it had been 2 days without updating my profile

Looks like he turned off the auto updating temporarily. I imagine it’ll be fixed soon. 

Hopefully we get some insight soon enough.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 11:04 PM, Viper said:

I'm also getting the thing where it checks my browser. 

But whatever Sly is doing I hope he fixes the "S" and "T" sections for games. It's been a few months now that if I click on them, they always send me to an error page. 

I'm glad it's not just me. It's happened to me over the last day or two, especially on mobile.

53 minutes ago, GaryTheReptile said:

And now maintenance again on Tuesday. I don't understand why they wouldn't put a quick post letting us know what's going on because it's weird that it's doing this so often. I hope everything is okay.

Now, both PSNTL and PSNP are doing it.