[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

I've got two more overly busy art pieces I could use your help picking colors for ?: 

L1756c0.png

L09d67f.png

Remnant 2's colors are all over the place. If you look closely a lot of the background in Star Ocean looks dark green. Light blue might also work given the text and the girl's skirt.

4 minutes ago, Doodlebawp said:

I've got two more overly busy art pieces I could use your help picking colors for 1f60a.png

L1756c0.png

L09d67f.png

Remnant 2's colors are all over the place. If you look closely a lot of the background in Star Ocean looks dark green. Light blue might also work given the text and the girl's skirt.

those are tough ones!

I reckon Remnant II probably best fits Tan or Orange... though I could imagine it working for a Dark green too, depending on the overall rainbow card!

Star Ocean I think is probably a Dark Green.... though it could potentially work for a light blue too, as it has a fair bit of blue in there....

9 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

those are tough ones!

I reckon Remnant II probably best fits Tan or Orange... though I could imagine it working for a Dark green too, depending on the overall rainbow card!

Star Ocean I think is probably a Dark Green.... though it could potentially work for a light blue too, as it has a fair bit of blue in there....

Perfect. Tan for Remnant 2 and Dark Green for Star Ocean it is, thank you!

32 minutes ago, Biscoito18 said:

BKIZIFB.jpegit's showing to you? try to copy and paste in your post.

It doesn't work. I can only copy the same URL i had before or download the image. Idk why i'm having this problem. At the beginning of this event (and Bingo Bonanza 2023), everything was going well with imgur, i was able to add images to my post without any problems. ?

It sucks but at least i can post a link ?

Nevertheless thanks for the help!

Edited by zmastruz

7 minutes ago, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Idk if that one works for green because thats the banner image. The game image is black unfortunately.

Oh i see it, but i just copied the game images back then, got it changed?

Edit: i copied the image before Dead Island 2 was even released.

Edited by zmastruz

26 minutes ago, zmastruz said:

It doesn't work. I can only copy the same URL i had before or download the image. Idk why i'm having this problem. At the beginning of this event (and Bingo Bonanza 2023), everything was going well with imgur, i was able to add images to my post without any problems. 1f615.png

It sucks but at least i can post a link 1f605.png

Nevertheless thanks for the help!

I couldn't get imgur to work for my post over the weekend. Something weird going on there. I used postimg.cc and that solved the problem. Actually easier to upload an image to that site anyway.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Idk if that one works for green because thats the banner image. The game image is black unfortunately.

@zmastruz

So this is a sort of unprecedented one....

..I can't actually confirm that the image you used was the previous game image - I tried the wayback machine, but it seems to link to an image vault, which has obviously been updated, so even going back to the earliest copy of the Dead Island 2 page, it uses the new Black image...

...so I think I have to say that it is only good for Black, I'm afraid.

HOWEVER - I do believe you used this image in good faith, and that makes me want to accept it....

...so if ANYONE else can confirm that they remember this version - the PS5 version - using this image as it's "GAME IMAGE" (not the banner image) at some point... (even pre-release)...

...or, better yet, @zmastruz, if you happen to still have the image link you used  (should look like: https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a0288b/xxxxxx.png) then I'll accept it!

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@zmastruz

So this is a sort of unprecedented one....

..I can't actually confirm that the image you used was the previous game image - I tried the wayback machine, but it seems to link to an image vault, which has obviously been updated, so even going back to the earliest copy of the Dead Island 2 page, it uses the new Black image...

...so I think I have to say that it is only good for Black, I'm afraid.

HOWEVER - I do believe you used this image in good faith, and that makes me want to accept it....

...so if ANYONE else can confirm that they remember this version - the PS5 version - using this image as it's "GAME IMAGE" (not the banner image) at some point... (even pre-release)...

...or, better yet, @zmastruz, if you happen to still have the image link you used  (should look like: https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/a0288b/xxxxxx.png) then I'll accept it!

Since it is obviously a black game image, it wouldn't be fair to other participants.

I will change it. Idk if that would work for green as well. 

Screenshot-20230804-224331-com-android-c

If so, then i filled out the card anyway ??