[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

Last one, I can't tell if this would work for Light Green. When I look at the image I say yes, when I slot it I say no lmfao
L09ca15.png

I could see it - it's a tough one, but looking with unfocussed eyes does seem pretty green.

I would say though - that one could easily work for white, which can be a tougher colour to find, so if you don't already have a white one, that might be worth using there!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pelagia14 said:

@DrBloodmoney I have a question for you! I won't be able to play my Red game until September so it counts for a Community Event, and my Light Green game probably won't be until November when that Community Event is over. (Unless Man of Medan works for Light Green[?], but I was thinking it would be Green on my next card.) 

In the meantime, could I start posting my progress toward a third card? I could include my incomplete second card inside a spoiler to help reduce any confusion. I completely understand if you would prefer that I not post any of my progress toward a third card until after the second one is completed, though. 

Yeah, that's fine - just mention somewhere in the post that the second one is still outstanding when you do, so I remember when updating the OP, but that's fine if you're saving a game for another event ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

Added Nioh on brown (a bit light brown). Hating the 99% I got on this one. Loved the game, not as much the switch from "play it" to "you need a moderately optimized build at once!" approach on higher difficulties and generally being balanced around glass cannonness. After two weeks I just didn't have the patience to try the one last mission until I finally succeeded. 

And added Death's Door on pink. Kind of a stretch, since there's only the pink sword, but it is the centerpiece... If it's not pink enough, I'll remove it. Good game, exploration done right. I found it a bit annoying, but it's a personal thing - games that look like they're easy or like they're for kids but have difficulty spikes in them annoy me with said spikes, just because I did not expect them. 

HDQ5Bee.md.png

I think you should swap Death's Door to Grey, and put Axiom Verge 2 as Pink, and it'll work way better ?