[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

9 hours ago, lady-reze said:

There is an assist mode and I'm not gonna lie I did use it sometimes when I was just... not able to get through some of the chapters lol. The C-Side chapters were very short, so I tried to challenge myself and do those legit but still struggled a lot. Platformers just aren't my thing haha.

Don't worry about it. I'm not too proud to admit I used assist mode to get the trophies. 8-PICO has to be done legit but it's not too hard to get through, and the frustration limit is high so you don't hate your life for trying to get through the 8-bit stages. ;)

• Like 1

Hello friends! I'm nearing completion of my first card and I'd like to start chipping away at my second. I'm looking for guidance on possible color options for the below:

Ld111d6.png

L7c6b32.png

L765fdd.png

Atelier's card has a lot going on. I'm open to options. Her jacket could work for yellow and the text color might work for maroon. Maybe tan given the buildings behind her?

For FF16 I'd like to avoid defaulting to black. There are so many games that already fit that color. I'm thinking orange for that one or deep purple.

Similar story defaulting to blue for DMC5. I think red would be a decent option and it'd help check off a color I've had a difficult time crossing off. If I'm going to bash my head against the wall platting a 10/10 difficulty game I'd like options ? 

• Like 4

I think I'm gonna make FFXIV my last entry on my second card. I know the PS5 trophy icon has a white background so it'll fit into White unless it's a transparent. ?

That means I need to work quickly to find out what the last few spots will be. I just have Red, Blue, Yellow and White.

• Like 2

On 26/07/2023 at 9:08 PM, Doodlebawp said:

Hello friends! I'm nearing completion of my first card and I'd like to start chipping away at my second. I'm looking for guidance on possible color options for the below:

Ld111d6.png

L7c6b32.png

L765fdd.png

Tan, Black & Green are the colours that jump out at me for those ones

11 minutes ago, JayDeLosDioses said:

As written in the bingo bonanzo, I double dipped and checked pink of the list.

Now I need to scroll through your posts and steal a grey and light green game, because atm I have no idea what I wanna play for that.

Unbenannt.png

Good idea - especially for Grey!

Grey is, in my opinion, one of the most well-spread colours in this event - the sheer number of super-awesome games I’ve seen used for that box is pretty incredible…

…and makes it probably the best represented colour in the whole event!

Remember for Green - you can pretty much find anything green at all, because if you find one you want to play that is darker than your current “green” one, you can just swap that one to Light Green ?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, cstanci said:

Hey everyone - 

Quick question. I think this falls under GREY but a friend of mine isn't so sure. What are y'all's thoughts? Thanks.

This is the image in question:

Lbd8fe5.png

Blue sorta jumps out at me as the dominant colour here. But I've been wrong before! 

This event is pretty chill with colours that are a stretch, so I'm guessing grey would be okay too, given the writing. (The car looks white to my eyes though). 

• Like 1