[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

Curious to see what I can manage for this with what time is left - count me in!

Just a quick question, would I be able to include games I've completed this year before now to give me a starting point? For context, that's still only a grand total of 3 games, so it's not like I'll be leaping my way to completion lol

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Hisuiryu said:

Curious to see what I can manage for this with what time is left - count me in!

Just a quick question, would I be able to include games I've completed this year before now to give me a starting point? For context, that's still only a grand total of 3 games, so it's not like I'll be leaping my way to completion lol

Hey there!

Yep - better late than never, and any games completed (or DLCs for that matter) this calendar year are eligible 👍

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dezorak said:

also is anyone having issues posting there images or just me (seem to be getting grief when i try uploading from imgur..... so will update the picture i guess once i worked out the issue.

Imgur has been acting weird for a while now, the https://postimages.org/ site works pretty well though :)

Edited by D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

This is it!!  Not as fast as the rest of you, but finished my first card!  Whoo-whoo!

For Green, I chose Clouds and Sheep 2 as first, it is leaving the catalogue this month, and second, @GT__Jedi suggested it as a nice afternoon game with some really nice helpful suggestions.  The game was easy and a nice change.  You are building a flock of sheep, feeding them, giving them fun stuff to do to finally work your way through the levels to find the Fountain of Youth.  Well done game, nice graphics and absolutely no glitches.  Enjoy before it leaves!

Thank you for the kind words, and congrats on the game!  (Especially since I've tricked you into playing some games you rant about 🤣!)

• Like 1