[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

4 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Uh...should I change anything? :hmm:

Oh...by the way, where do you think I should put this one? 👇

Lc94c4c.png

Congrats on having such a great start on your second card! :)

I apologize if I'm over-stepping at all! But, if it were my card, I'd move Paradise Lost to Blue and put The Long Reach as your Deep Purple. Pinstripe and The Long Reach have similar shades of purple when you look at the images up close. But, the blending of purples in The Long Reach makes it read as the darker purple shade of the two when put in the Rainbow Card, imo.

To be fair though, I could also see putting Pinstripe as your Deep Purple and using The Long Reach as your Purple. Paradise Lost would be Blue in this scenario, too. So, you may want to wait for @DrBloodmoney to confirm.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

I apologize if I'm over-stepping at all! But, if it were my card, I'd move Paradise Lost to Blue and put The Long Reach as your Deep Purple.

I agree with that - though as-is, I think it still just about works, so depends on what other games you have planned, if any 👍

• Like 1

18 hours ago, InfinateEternity said:

To be fair though, I could also see putting Pinstripe as your Deep Purple and using The Long Reach as your Purple. Paradise Lost would be Blue in this scenario, too. So, you may want to wait for to confirm.

14 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I agree with that - though as-is, I think it still just about works, so depends on what other games you have planned, if any 👍

Per feedback in this thread, I have updated my previous post. Thank you!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MattbluePT said:

Heyo!

Just wanted to drop by and share my card completed. Now I can join the Rainbow Elites!

Will check out the other games I've completed this year and might go for a second card next. Because, who doesn't love a Double Rainbow?

That light green is cleeeeean. I'm tempted to go for it, although I'm stunningly mediocre at FIFA games. How long did it take? (And is it hard if you haven't played FIFA since about FIFA 15 haha). 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Finch_III said:

That light green is cleeeeean. I'm tempted to go for it, although I'm stunningly mediocre at FIFA games. How long did it take? (And is it hard if you haven't played FIFA since about FIFA 15 haha). 

Yeah, the game is the easier FIFA I have played on this generation, I played 17,18 and 19. I'm not anything of a Pro, so trust in me when I say you shouldn't have a problem on getting the plat. But I recommend to try to boost at least the Pro Club trophies, which I think are the more difficult ones. Some FUT and Volta trophies are just grindy. It took me 7 months to complete, but I played here and there, so you can definitely do it in way less time.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

Would this count for light green?

L69fc9e.png

Sure would! 👍

Enjoy - underplayed little gem there....

...and for the love of all that is holy, don't leave the "Perfectionist" trophy till last, because it'll bug out!