Playstation Home will include trophies in March 12,2014 update

Aranea Highwind

I'll be trying this, make fun of me all you want but I could give careless lol

*I actually own a yacht in the game I bought years ago, it's where I go to listen to music as the PC i had in my gaming room died (And this one is upstairs) so It's a nice getaway from playing games to just turn HOME on and listen to their Alt Rock station. You hear a lot of unknown bands which i like)*

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 1

The community manager explained how the trophies will be.

Most of them are fairly easy for a seasoned Home user to get. Some take time. None *require* a purchase. Most people in the Home forums won't find the list to be too complicated (maybe even "light"?). A new user, though, will need to invest a bit of themselves into the platform to 100% Home.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Trophies-on-PS-Home-a-recipe-for-success-ideas-opinions-etc/td-p/43116624/page/4

I dont care what people say about Home, it seems to me people here are judging PS Home based on a past experience which one could say may have not been a so pleasant experience. I as a Home user who has used it for more than 2 years now can say its been a wonderful experience and with added trophy support, Home just got even better.

No matter how many times people say "oh ill never use PS Home even if it has trophies" I can cold-heartely assure you people will go back on there word and go and use PS Home if say it had such an easy platinum, i have seen this many times with such easy "kiddie games". PS Home wouldn't be any different.

PS Home sucks, it's just 20 male avatars surrounding the 1 female avatar that's probably a guy anyway.

Trophies won't make me use it.

xD This! That's all I ever saw! xD

Whenever I did start up PS Home, all ever did was go to the dance floor with my fat character and dance. Funny how my guy was always the only fat one. :rolleyes:

Apparently Home is totally successful, and a very good money-spinner for Sony - though ive never met anyone who actually uses it - I gues there must be a very die-hard fan base that uses it a lot

I dont think the point was to make fun, wasnt it just that Home is kind of similar to The Sims? (I havent played the sims since the first one, once youve taken the walls away and watched the wee bloke piss himself and die you've kinda done all the interes5ing stuff with that game)

It is nothing like the Sims. xD

Edited by -Dark Mark-
  • Like 1

Iv'e only used Home a few times years ago and i do get the appeal but for me personally it felt like a waste of time 

and something i really didn't like about it was that to properly customize your character and house you need to pay real money 

which i don't mind but it seemed like 95% of it was microtransactions 

As far as they just added trophies , that's good for the people that use it 

in my opinion they've done it a bit late though 

If Ps Home did come to PS4 i would probably give it another shot 

but until then i'll keep my distance .

I hate any smilar kind of social games, too many messages from perverts in one day  :angry:

A silver for logging in.

A gold for actively trying to be a pervert. 

A platinum for evading the police in real.

A winner is you. 

And all of them are in the category Hidden trophies

• Like 1

A/S/L?  lol!!!

i remember (im a guy btw) having an ''attractive'' female character, guys would surround me talk etc. then change to a really ugly fat old man. hilarious.. this was 3 years ago, never used it since. i thought the loading times and lack of trophies were just to annoying. 

So, when will Netflix have trophies? 

The other day I accidentally started Playstation Home (I never used it) intending on logging into the Playstation Store. I'd have been pissed if doing that dumped another trophy list into my profile.

My worst fear with SingStar. And now also with PS Home. I'm glad you logged in a day earlier.

So, when will Netflix have trophies? 

My worst fear with SingStar. And now also with PS Home. I'm glad you logged in a day earlier.

Actually if you do hit the icon by accident you still have to install the damn thing first before it's added to your trophy list, and you can just hit no so no way you can screw yourself.

• Like 3

Actually if you do hit the icon by accident you still have to install the damn thing first before it's added to your trophy list, and you can just hit no so no way you can screw yourself.

And if I hit no will it quit the damn thing or will it just boot up the damn thing without downloading the patch? 

And if I hit no will it quit the damn thing or will it just boot up the damn thing without downloading the patch? 

No, it's not a normal game you can just hit the icon and it starts, if you go to the Singstar icon and hit X it would say you need to download it from the PSN, it's not installed on your system yet, if you do install it and hit the icon again then it will install the trophy data like every other game. I don't remeber if Playstation Home is the same but I believe it is.

No, it's not a normal game you can just hit the icon and it starts, if you go to the Singstar icon and hit X it would say you need to download it from the PSN, it's not installed on your system yet, if you do install it and hit the icon again then it will install the trophy data like every other game. I don't remeber if Playstation Home is the same but I believe it is.

I had this too once, man I was so pissed off! So relieved I could still go back phew

Any word on PS Home coming to PS4?