Backlog by the Month Challenge 2023 (Sign-Ups Open!)

Another double update - finished Rainbow Billy: Curse of the Leviathan a few days ago. Lovely little collectathon RPG where you go around talking to creatures with various insecurities and such and helping them open up so that they can join your crew. The battle system consists of talking to opponents to reveal their "hearts' colors" which you can then use friends you've already charmed to help fill. Each of ~60 companions you can get through the game has a unique personality and design, and the three worlds you journey through also have a lot character to them. It's a rather simplistic, childish story, but some of the characters' insecurities were very relatable overall I thought the story was pretty well done.

I also finished Paradise Killer - an open ended, open world(-ish) mystery game where you run around an occult, vaporwave city talking to a variety of shady characters and collecting evidence. It's an extremely freeform game - essentially you can just go in any direction you choose and start looking for clues and insights into the characters and the game's world. You can even finish the game at any time you like by starting the final trial, even if you've collected no evidence at all, and who gets convicted is entirely up to you. The setting and the lore behind it is also intricate and fascinating; I won't go too much into detail, as this is a game it's best to know as little about as possible, but essentially you work for a sort of reality bending cult dedicated to reviving ancient alien gods through ritual slaughter, and their leadership has just been taken out, leading to you being called back from thousands of years of exile to solve the case. That amorality and esotericism permeates the whole game and all of its characters, and really helps sell the charm. And as a very heavily vaporwave inspired game, the music and the aesthetic are both very much on point. All in all a very solid game and very worth the positive reviews I've seen of it.

Adding Tiny Metal and Killing Floor: Incursion to my list.

Backlog Games:

Spoiler

IN PROGRESS

1. Shadow Point - 13%
  2. Lucky's Tale - 12%
  3. Along Together - 34%
  4. After The Fall - 45%
  5. The Sims 4 - 17%
  6. Fracked - 27%
  7. Far Cry 6 - 5%
  8. World War Z: Aftermath - 17%
  9. OhShape - 1%
  10. Resident Evil 2 - 14%
  11. Bravo Team - 20%

FINISHED

(January) Moss - 100%

(January) Serious Sam 4 - 100%

(January) Serious Sam Collection - 100%

(February) Manifold Garden - 100%

(February) Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - 100%

(February) Stray - 100%

(February) BoxVR - 100%

(February) Cat Quest - 100%

(March) Cat Quest 2 - 100%

(March) GRID - 71%

(March) Prodeus - 100%

(March) Mundaun - 100%

(March) Creed: Rise to Glory - 100%

(March) Evil Dead: The Game - 100%

(March) Mythic Ocean - 100%

(April) Chromagun VR - 100%

(April) Grid Legends - 57%

(April) Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan - 100%

(April) Paradise Killer - 100%

January: Moss + Serious Sam 4 + Serious Sam Collection = 2

February: Manifold Garden + Spongebob Squarepants + Stray + BoxVR + Cat Quest = 3

March: Cat Quest 2 + GRID + Prodeus + Mundaun + Creed: Rise to Glory + Evil Dead: The Game + Mythic Ocean = 4

April: Chromagun VR + Grid Legends + Rainbow Billy: Curse of the Leviathan + Paradise Killer = 2.5

NOT STARTED

1. Curse of the Dead Gods - 21%
  2. Pixel Ripped 1995 - 10%
  3. Megaquarium - 0%
  4. Foreclosed - 0%
  5. Forgotton Anne - 8%
  6. Groundhog Day: like father like son - 0%
  7. Hero Land - 0%
  8. Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! - 0%
  9. KeyWe - 0%
  10. Iris.Fall - 0%
  11. Time Carnage - 0%
  12. Neon City Riders - 0%
  13. Paper Beast - 3%
  14. Shady Part of Me - 0%
  15. Silence - 0%
  16. Spiritfarer - 0%
  17. Subnautica - 13%
  18. Table of Tales: The Crooked Crown - 0%
  19. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - 11%
  20. The Town of Light - 0%
  21. XING: The Land Beyond - 0%
  22. Felix The Reaper - 4%
  23. Falcon Age - 28%
  24. Wanderer - 0%
  25. The Walking Dead Onslaught - 0%
  26. Super Daryl Deluxe - 0%
  27. BPM: Bullets Per Minute - 0%
  28. Star Renegades - 0%
  29. Ghost of Tsushima - 1%
  30. Sniper Elite VR - 1%
  31. Return of the Obra Dinn - 0%
  32. Psychonauts 2 - 0%
  33. Fortnite - 57%
  34. Pyre - 57%
  35. Mass Effect Andromeda - 78%
  36. Q.U.B.E. 2 - 54%
  37. Wolfenstein: The New Order - 60%
  38. Tiny Metal - 46%
  39. Killing Floor: Incursion - 34%

• Like 4

I spent a bit of time in a lot of different games this week. Didn't accomplish much in most of them, but I did stick with 36 Fragments of Midnight long enough to finish it. I'm generally not great at platformers, but I do have a lot of fun with them, so it was nice to have one that I could actually finish lol.

I also want to add SteamWorld Dig to my list. I never went back for the speed/gold stars run, but I'd like to try to get that one off my backlog as well.

Spoiler

Completed:

(March) The Pedestrian (PS5) [+1.0]

(April) Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition [+1.0]

(April) The Town of Light [+0.5]

(April) 36 Fragments of Midnight [+0.5]

The List:

1. Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) - 35% => 72%
  2. Cozy Grove (PS4) - 69%
  3. Overcooked! All You Can Eat (PS5) - 17%
  4. A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS5) - 1%
  5. Chicken Police (PS4) - 8%
  6. Erica  (PS4) - 28%
  7. Lego DC Super-Villians (PS4) - 17%
  8. Cat Quest 2 (PS4) - 6%
  9. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4) - 20% => 21%
  10. Stray (PS5) - 14%
  11. Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS3) - 0%
  12. Okami HD (PS3) - 18%
  13. 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - 14%
  14. The Undergarden (PS3) - 23%
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) - 30%
  16. Life is Strange 2 (PS4) - 0%
  17. Untitled Goose Game (PS4) - 25%
  18. The Suicide of Rachel Foster (PS4) - 0%
  19. Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS5) - 1%
  20. PC Building Simulator (PS4) - 14% => 16%
  21. Deliver Us The Moon (PS5) - 7%
  22. Operation: Tango (PS5) - 7%
  23. My Time at Portia (PS4) - 12%
  24. hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4) - 1%
  25. King's Quest (PS4) - 23%
  26. Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (PS4) - 7%
  27. Dragon Quest Builders (PS4) - 6%
  28. The Legend of Dragoon (PS5) - 0%
  29. The Quarry (PS5) - 0%
  30. The Gardens Between (PS5) - 0%
  31. Omno (PS4) - 0%
  32. Heavenly Bodies (PS5) - 0%
  33. Child of Light (PS4) - 0%
  34. Infamous: First Light (PS4) - 0%
  35. The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - 0% => 1%
  36. Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - 0%
  37. Horizon Chase Turbo (PS4) - 26%
  38. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - 7%
  39. Need for Speed Heat (PS4) - 32%
  40. It Takes Two (PS5) - 0%
  41. Concrete Genie - 95%
  42. Two Point Hospital - 88%
  43. Dirt 5 +all DLC - 40% => 45%
  44. Gabbuchi - 0% => 25%
  45. SteamWorld Dig - 50%

• Like 4

Been out of action for the past week due to a combination of work & family commitments, unfortunately sometimes life has to take priority over gaming doesn't it :(

That has put me a little behind in my plans for April as I had a number of games eyed up for completion.

Anyway finally had time to sort through my backlog and make my April removals/additions

Removals:

Lawn Mowing Simulator

Ghost of a Tale

Hot Wheels Unleashed

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders

Additions:

PGA Tour 2K21 (92%)

Nickelodeon Kart Racers

Gran Turismo 7 (83%)

Madden NFL 18 (86%)

Wreckfest

Firewatch (80%)

Golf with your Friends (74%)

Back to the Future: The Game

Battlefield 1

Broken Sword 5

South Park: The Stick of Truth (52%)

Gigantosaurus

Kona

Gabbuchi

The Gardens Between

Broken Sword 5

PGA Tour 2k23

Claire

Toem

• Like 4

January Completion

Demon's Souls (PS5)  :platinum: January 29th, 2023

February Completions

Catherine: Full Body :platinum: February 3, 2023

Prototype :platinum: February 22, 2023

March Completions

Deadbolt :platinum: March 5, 2023

PowerWash Simulator :platinum: March 22, 2023

April Completions

Jump King :platinum: April 2, 2023

Active Neurons 2 :platinum: April 2, 2023

Ape Escape :platinum: April 2, 2023

Death Squared :platinum: April 8, 2023

A few games done to be added for April completions as well as removals and additions at the bottom of the post, Active Neurons 2 and Death Squared are both puzzle games with pretty easy and straightforward trophy lists that mostly require completing all the puzzles. Active neurons 2 is a very simplistic 2d puzzler where you just move a square around with ice physics where you keep going until you hit something, it gets a little harder as it goes on but it overall felt very limited.

Death squared was a much more enjoyable puzzler where you control either 2 or 4 cubes around a level trying to get them to each of their own colours end goal. Although there's only a few new mechanics introduced as the levels go on this game is good at using each obstacle to its fullest to make the levels feel different and reasonably challenging near the end. This game also does collectables really nicely, first there's only 10 in 120 total levels and if you're paying enough attention the game draws your attention by putting something out of place that doesn't seem to affect completing the level but is needed for the secret collectable. 

Jump King is probably my least favourite game I've done this year, its not a bad game but I found out I'm just not a fan of this type of game, though the requirements for the trophies did not help either. In this game its all about jumping up higher to get the babe at the top of the tower, the problem is your jumping is based off how long you hold the button from a fraction of a second until it full jumps around two seconds with no visual indication of how long you've held it. This all wouldn't be too bad but it's in a similar genre to Getting Over it with Bennett Foddy where if you miss a jump it can cause you to lose tons of progress and have to redo dozens of platforms before you can try the jump you messed up on again. Although this was frustrating it was still fun completing at first but one of the trophies for the first map makes it so you have to play most of the map 10 times for collectable rings to trade for shoes. You already will fall a bunch and have to redo parts so doing it nearly a dozen time really was when I got bored of this game. There are two other maps and they are harder and add a couple new mechanics but its not that different and you do have to do each one 3-4 times all the way through for trophies.

Lastly is Ape Escape, these games are just simple nostalgic fun and I'm glad they are slowly releasing them to be played on current consoles. Getting to just run around and catch the monkeys using various gadgets was a nice break after finishing a couple more demanding platinums. Hoping for the eventually release of Ape Escape: Pumped and Primed now that they gave us Ape Academy 2.

Removals:

Bleed

Zero Time Dilemma

Additions:

Fallout 4 all DLC

Final Fantasy XIII (59%)

God of War II (54%)

God of War III (48%)

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (52%)

Toem DLC Basto

Trackmania Turbo (47%)

• Like 3

Finished Lego Harry Potter 5-7 in 2ish days. I really remembered enjoying this one more when I played it on the PS3. It was nice not to have to worry about the glitches that seem to plague 1-4, but the game felt clunky and unrefined. I've been trying to get my gf into gaming (hence the 2 Lego games already this year!) but it just doesn't seem to be her thing. Guess I won't have to share the PS5 then :D 

• Like 3

On 4/8/2023 at 3:04 PM, jones_jr02 said:

Additions:

Broken Sword 5

Broken Sword 5

Saw you have this on your additions twice - was this an error or for the 2 different Vita episodes? Just want to make sure it's noted down as intended! 

Everyone else's posts have been noted down, keep up the great work everyone! 

• Like 1

I have almost exclusively been playing Powerwash Simulator since I bought it, I never realised how much I love power washing before. However, I’ve also managed to play the first 2 episodes of Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse.

I’m going to quickly add Erica and Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion to my list as I’ve got them down for other events.

Congratulations everyone, you’re all killing it this month

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

I have almost exclusively been playing Powerwash Simulator since I bought it, I never realised how much I love power washing before. However, I’ve also managed to play the first 2 episodes of Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse.

I’m going to quickly add Erica and Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion to my list as I’ve got them down for other events.

Congratulations everyone, you’re all killing it this month

I recently grabbed powerwash as well, since my roommate convinced me on how fun it is, she is so hyped to play co-op with me lol

Edited by EriksBlue
  • Like 1

April Update #1

New Games:
- Persona 3 Portable

- Rune Factory 4

- Shining Resonance Refrain

- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

- Valkyrie Elysium

Completed List:

1. January

DJMax Technika Tune :platinum:

2. February

DJMax Respect :platinum:

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone DX :platinum:

Deemo Reborn :platinum:

Superbeat: Xonic :platinum:

3. March

Overcooked - 100%

Overecooked! All You Can Eat :platinum:

Hogwarts Legacy :platinum:

Code Vein :platinum:

Scarlet Nexus :platinum:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered :platinum:

4. April

Valkyria Chronicles 4 :platinum:

Since it's April so I'm going to remove L.A. Noire and Orgarhythm from my list

@BlazzingWind Sorry for the late reply. For Scarlet Nexus, the gameplay itself can be boring and tedious since you gonna fight with the same monsters and the same level design for both gameplay. But I personally quite like the story, especially it has a different story to play with both protagonists and their side characters.

1. Ar no Surge: Ode to an Unborn Star

2. Hatsune Miku VR

3. Persona 3 Portable

4. Persona 4 Golden

5. Persona 5 Royal

6. Rune Factory 4

7. Shining Resonance Refrain

8. Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

9. Valkyrie Elysium

• Like 3

On 4/11/2023 at 6:55 PM, KillerUni12 said:

Saw you have this on your additions twice - was this an error or for the 2 different Vita episodes? Just want to make sure it's noted down as intended! 

Everyone else's posts have been noted down, keep up the great work everyone! 

No it’s a typo because I’m stupid lol

only got it on PS4

• Like 1

So a whole heap of games are leaving PS Plus Premium (32 in total) on 16th May

Spider-Man: GOTY

Spider-Man

Flatout 4

Deadlight: Director’s Cut

Homefront: The Revolution

Mighty No.9

Red Faction: Guerilla

Shenmue III
This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Metro: Last Light Redux

Metro 2033 Redux

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon

Left Alive

Star Ocean: First Departure R

Balan Wonderworld

Resident Evil

How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

Pixel Piracy

Last Day of June

Virginia

Dreamfall Chapters

TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2

MD vs ATV All Out

Tour De France 2021

Graveyard Keeper

KONA

Relicta

Windbound

Chronos: Before The Ashes

Pathfinder: Kingmaker

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/04/32-games-will-be-taken-off-ps-plus-extra-premium-next-month

There is a few on here I had earmarked so might need to adjust my schedule slightly and bump some of these up. Just need to know if I can fit them in as I’m working on F1 Manager 2022 and Gran Turismo 7 credit grind right now

• Like 2

Update - 13 April:

Haven't really played anything since the end of March as this is the time of the semester when my workload really skyrockets. Hoping to finish FF8 before the month is over, though.

Completed:

Bastion – Man I loved this game so much. Even a while after finishing it, a particular sequence near the end (that I will not spoil for anybody who hasn't played it) continues to stick with me. Incredible music and art. The core gameplay isn't super complex, but the story is short enough that it doesn't really matter. I highly recommend this to anyone and will be trying to play the rest of Supergiant's titles.

The Last of Us Remastered – I don't love this game the way many do, but I will not deny it has possibly the best performances I've ever seen in the medium. Much, much more engaging on Grounded difficulty, which I enjoyed a lot. Instead of being a straight increase in difficulty, it actually requires a lateral shift in how you approach every encounter. Multiplayer really was not that bad – I never had issues finding matches and, once I got the hang of it, the grind went by smoothly.

Removing (cause April):

Marvel's Spider-Man – I just don't have a lot of interest in superheroes, so this is moving down my priority list despite seeming to have a fun combat system. May add it back later, we'll see.

I Am Setsuna – Again, I may add it back later, but right now there are so many RPGs I'd like to get to first.

Adding:

Resident Evil HD Remaster – RE4R hype (but also price tag) has me wanting to replay the whole series first

Furi – This is going to be the first genuinely difficult platinum I go for – I played a bit on PC and loved it (especially the music, to the point where I bought the CD)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – I actually have the 100% for this on Xbox, but it's short enough that I'd like to replay it before eventually checking out the new one

Edited by HollowCalamity
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Dinkus83 said:

I got the PSVR hooked up again when I was home yesterday and played around in Concrete Genie for a while and got those trophies done. I had fun with that too, but it was rather short. That's the first time I've actually played with the VR (any other VR trophies on my profile are from someone else who logged me in to play -_-) and I didn't feel great afterwards, but I wasn't feeling so great before. I'm not sure if me and the VR don't get along, or I just picked a bad day for it. So, I'll have to try something else someday when I'm not already kinda sick and see what happens.

Cozy Grove has gotten me in a good habit of checking in on that game every day, so I figured while I'm doing well with it I should add Idle Champions to my list here and I can check on it daily as well. I have no idea how many more runs I need in that game to finish the trophy, since it's been so long. It's somewhere between 100 and 250, so I figure if I remember to get one done every day I should definitely have it finished by the end of the year lol.

Some nausea is normal when starting out. The typical advice is to keep your sessions short - stop when you feel nauseous. That should help you build up a tolerance. Ginger ale / ginger pills are also good for nausea. For some reason having a fan blowing at you also helps a bit, perhaps because the air blowing against you simulates movement.

I keep meaning to add Cozy Grove to my list - I bought it on sale a few months ago - but I don't want to miss this month's opportunity to clean up older games I've had sitting on my backlog forever. Maybe next month.

• Like 2

A little update from me. I haven't managed to finish anything else this month yet but been pouring in a lot of time in Crash 4. Finally finished the N.Sanely perfect relics, now onto the time trials, flashback tapes and inverted mode. I feel like I've got one of the hardest trophies out of the way at least but I know from previous games that them time trials are no joke either so we will see if they make or break the plat 

• Like 4

On 4/15/2023 at 1:50 PM, Darling Baphomet said:

Some nausea is normal when starting out. The typical advice is to keep your sessions short - stop when you feel nauseous. That should help you build up a tolerance. Ginger ale / ginger pills are also good for nausea. For some reason having a fan blowing at you also helps a bit, perhaps because the air blowing against you simulates movement.

I keep meaning to add Cozy Grove to my list - I bought it on sale a few months ago - but I don't want to miss this month's opportunity to clean up older games I've had sitting on my backlog forever. Maybe next month.

Thanks for the VR tips! I’m looking through my list of games I’ve picked up to see if I have any that don’t have too much going on for my next attempt :)

I’ve been loving Cozy Grove! But, if you’re not going to do any date manipulation, it’ll take forever to finish it. You can always add it in August lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dinkus83 said:

Thanks for the VR tips! I’m looking through my list of games I’ve picked up to see if I have any that don’t have too much going on for my next attempt :)

I’ve been loving Cozy Grove! But, if you’re not going to do any date manipulation, it’ll take forever to finish it. You can always add it in August lol. 

Well, you can add games under 33% at any point during the year. I just probably won't start it until next month.

I got Gabbuchi finished last night, just in the nick of time before it left PS+. I ended up skipping quite a few levels in the last couple worlds, just to have time to get through the end, but I got there! Wish I had started it a bit sooner, cuz I did have fun with it mostly. Half the struggle was figuring out how to get through a level, the other half was getting Gabbuchi to actually eat the exact squares I wanted him to eat. That second half of the struggle is the part that got me frustrated in a few places, because I'm not always the most coordinated gamer lol.

The list of games leaving in May got me sad though, because there are definitely some I intended to get to. So, after some thought on it, I'm going to add Kona and Last Day of June to my list. I'm sure I can get through those in a month. There are a couple other longer games that I'd really like to play, but I doubt I'd get finished before they leave me.

I also noticed that my percentage on Forbidden West actually went down... the trophies for the new DLC just got added. /sigh

Spoiler

Completed: Points: 4.0

(March) The Pedestrian (PS5) [+1.0]

(April) Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition [+1.0]

(April) The Town of Light [+0.5]

(April) 36 Fragments of Midnight [+0.5]

(April) Concrete Genie [+0.5]

(April) Gabbuchi [+0.5]

The List:

1. Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) +NG+ DLC- 35% => 61%
  2. Cozy Grove (PS4) - 69%
  3. Overcooked! All You Can Eat (PS5) - 17%
  4. A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS5) - 1%
  5. Chicken Police (PS4) - 8%
  6. Erica  (PS4) - 28%
  7. Lego DC Super-Villians (PS4) +all DLC- 17%
  8. Cat Quest 2 (PS4) - 6%
  9. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4) - 20% => 21%
  10. Stray (PS5) - 14%
  11. Final Fantasy X-2 HD (PS3) - 0%
  12. Okami HD (PS3) - 18%
  13. 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - 14%
  14. The Undergarden (PS3) - 23%
  15. Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) - 30%
  16. Life is Strange 2 (PS4) - 0%
  17. Untitled Goose Game (PS4) - 25% => 72%
  18. The Suicide of Rachel Foster (PS4) - 0%
  19. Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS5) - 1%
  20. PC Building Simulator (PS4) - 14% => 16%
  21. Deliver Us The Moon (PS5) - 7%
  22. Operation: Tango (PS5) - 7%
  23. My Time at Portia (PS4) - 12%
  24. hack//G.U. Last Recode (PS4) - 1%
  25. King's Quest (PS4) - 23%
  26. Lego Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 (PS4) - 7%
  27. Dragon Quest Builders (PS4) - 6%
  28. The Legend of Dragoon (PS5) - 0%
  29. The Quarry (PS5) - 0% => 17%
  30. The Gardens Between (PS5) - 0% => 6%
  31. Omno (PS4) - 0%
  32. Heavenly Bodies (PS5) - 0%
  33. Child of Light (PS4) - 0%
  34. Infamous: First Light (PS4) - 0%
  35. The Wolf Among Us (PS4) - 0% => 4%
  36. Detroit: Become Human (PS4) - 0%
  37. Horizon Chase Turbo (PS4) +DLC - 26% => 38%
  38. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) - 7%
  39. Need for Speed Heat (PS4) - 32%
  40. It Takes Two (PS5) - 0% => 4%
  41. Two Point Hospital +all DLC - 88%
  42. Dirt 5 +all DLC - 40% => 56%
  43. SteamWorld Dig - 50%
  44. Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - 90%
  45. Escape Plan +all DLC - 36%
  46. Kona - 0%
  47. Last Day of June - 0%

• Like 3

So just a quick update for April. It’s been a slow month in terms of amount of games completed as my gaming time was reduced for the first week due to family commitments, and the rest of the time spent grinding out Gran Turismo 7 credits and working through to get the platinum on F1 Manager 2022.

Loved F1 Manager, not everyone’s cup of tea granted but I love the management side of the sport and ended up being really engrossed and took longer than you can get the platinum because I wanted to take a smaller team to the top. Looking forward to see what changes/additions they make on the next game.

Also got Gabbuchi finished, which was great fun although to speed the 100% up I did skip levels if I couldn’t get them done within 10/15 minutes. Puzzle games is a enjoyable genre for me so glad I managed to play this before it left PS Plus

Final completion for the first half of the month was What Remains of Edith Finch, what a beautiful game with a fantastic story that keeps you engrossed throughout. I’m a huge fan of Annapurna games and would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys story adventure games.

• Like 2

Managed a second completion in April. Not much to say on Stray, visually great but not much after the initial charm. We press on.

April

Lego DC Super Villains

Stray

Zombie Army Trilogy 0%

Call of Duty Ghosts 47%

Dishonored 2 0%

Metro 2033 Redux 1%

Doom 0%

Battlefield Hardline 24%

Dying Light 3%

Spiderman Miles Morales 0%

Nioh 0%