PlayStation Classics Issues

jefXfree
Message added by BlindMango,

Please be courteous & understanding when giving feedback for PlayStation Classics. It takes time to process the feedback you give and some fixes may take longer to sort out than others. Please avoid requests for new games and trophy lists as this thread is purely for feedback on existing games.

If you report a bug, please provide the following

• PSP: System Language
  • PS1: NTSC or PAL -- If PAL, which system language (NTSC is the default)

It doesn't show me the Premium tier badge on German Store, so I guess it no longer is part of the catalog.

The version mentioned in the message most likely refers to the PSP version, that can still be bought on the PS3 and Vita Stores, besides the PS2 Classics version on PS3.

Edited by StarWolf3000

51 minutes ago, jefXfree said:

Hello all,

I believe this issue is fixed for all tier 3 subscribers. Please let me know if anyone has any additional issues.

I'm tier 1 and still saw it as "Unavailable to buy". I don't see any advertising to go to Premium to get Toy Story 3 as other titles like Ridge Racer 2.

Until yesterday I was able to buy Toy Story 3 for 9.99€, will it be Premium exclusive?

Not an issue per se, but are trophies coming to Key of Heaven/Kingdom of Paradise and Echochrome? They are the only first-party PSP games without them, and it'd be great to have a full set (even better if Toy Story 3 and Ridge Racer 2 receive them so every PSP game on the service has it, but I understand if they don't).

• Like 2

On 6/8/2023 at 8:41 AM, cloudaeg said:

I'm tier 1 and still saw it as "Unavailable to buy". I don't see any advertising to go to Premium to get Toy Story 3 as other titles like Ridge Racer 2.

Until yesterday I was able to buy Toy Story 3 for 9.99€, will it be Premium exclusive?

Do you see them for sell now?  I had someone on the team check and they see them listed.

2 hours ago, jefXfree said:

Do you see them for sell now?  I had someone on the team check and they see them listed.

Just checked and yes it's possible to buy it again, thanks!

Do you know why some games are not for sale at all like the Ridge Racer games or Tekken ?

37 minutes ago, cloudaeg said:

Just checked and yes it's possible to buy it again, thanks!

Do you know why some games are not for sale at all like the Ridge Racer games or Tekken ?

I don't know the answer to that. Sorry. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duck_mann86 said:

Having an issue where I can't download Killzone Liberation for free even though I'm subscribed to PS+ Premium. It's only giving me the option to stream it or to outright purchase it. My region is Canada if that helps

FzE3wqKWwAE8hmy?format=jpg&name=large

Sometimes it takes a bit to show up in the catalog. It'll probably be fixed in an hour.

31 minutes ago, MarkGrouch said:

With the release of Killzone: Liberation into the PS Plus Catalogue, would it be at all possible to get the 5th and final chapter (it was released as free dlc after launch and concludes the story) added to the game? 

The 5th chapter is included but doesnt have trophies for some reason.

• Like 1

I have reported the Killzone streaming issue to the team, they're looking into it.

Someone in the Killzone thread mentioned it showing for purchase for them, when it should be free on PS+ for them. I've reported that issue as well.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jefXfree said:

I have reported the Killzone streaming issue to the team, they're looking into it.

Someone in the Killzone thread mentioned it showing for purchase for them, when it should be free on PS+ for them. I've reported that issue as well.

I was one of the ones. It is showing up now for me in plus. 

4 minutes ago, Duck_mann86 said:

Looks like Killzone Liberation is now available to download for PS+ Premium members. Thanks for the assistance and I can't wait to Platinum this classic 

I was able to claim it now.

57 minutes ago, Duck_mann86 said:

Having an issue where I can't download Killzone Liberation for free even though I'm subscribed to PS+ Premium. It's only giving me the option to stream it or to outright purchase it. My region is Canada if that helps

This issue should be resolved, if you're still seeing it please let me know.

• Like 3

Bought Herc's Adventure on the PS3 store but it's not showing free for me to claim in the PS5 (it shows the price to buy it again). Can you report it to the team?

Same problem happened in the past with other games but was eventually fixed.

Edited by MarcioAP1

14 hours ago, MarcioAP1 said:

Bought Herc's Adventure on the PS3 store but it's not showing free for me to claim in the PS5 (it shows the price to buy it again). Can you report it to the team?

Which region are you in?  I'll report for both, but knowing which region/country will help.

Edited by jefXfree

On 6/20/2023 at 6:16 PM, MarcioAP1 said:

This issue should be fixed now.

• Like 1

Hi @jefXfree 

Was there any update on the 5 remaining PAL only games from launch which were never patched to add the PAL/NTSC toggle? Is there any chance of them being patched at this point or are they a lost cause? I just want to be able to play Resident Evil at full NTSC speed! ?

Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Worms Armageddon
Worms World Party

Toy Story 2 also had the analog control bug similar to the Syphon Filter games.

Edited by andshrew