• Jett: The Far Shore
    • Just Cause 4: Reloaded
    • Omno
    • Erica
    • Syphon Filter 3
    • Star Wars Demolition
    • Hot Shots Golf 2

12 hours ago, Scalith_ said:

God the classics support has been beyond disappointing. 

I'm really excited for this month's offerings and hope they all have trophies, but god it feels like they've only got two people working on the classics library in addition to their regular jobs with the rate they get released at. 

14 hours ago, Pyramat said:

I'd expect the PSP versions of Dark Mirror and Logan's Shadow before The Omega Strain since the PS2 emulator is still broken on PS5 with no fix in sight.

When was the last time they addressed the issues with the PS2 emulator or have they never publicly acknowledged it? 

bikeman223.png

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

Star Wars Demolition? A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Personally, I wish they would change the release schedule for the Premium/Classic games to be twice monthly. As nice as it is to get these older games, getting (on average) 3 a month is a bit of a sour taste. Especially when we've already got games in two of the series that they're offering for this month.

I get there's more behind the scenes stuff to sort, like getting them to run properly, licencing rights and trophy support, but Premium just feels a bit of a wasted opportunity at this point. 

• Like 3

Extra:

-Back 4 Blood - Not my kind of game, pass.

-Dragon Ball FightersZ - Normally not into fighting games, might try this. Yes because it's pretty.

-Devil May Cry 5 - I'll put it low on my mild interest list. Never really got around to this series other than that kid reboot on back on the PS3.

-Life is Strange - I honestly didn't care for the first game. Just didn't resonate with me. Might do Before the Storm for completions sake.

-Jett: The Far Shore - Remember seeing a trailer for this when it was new. Kinda interested.

-Just Cause - Perhaps.

-Omno - Looks fun and short, sure.

-Erica - Seen this before with mild interest. That's not changed.

Premium:

-Syphon Filer 3 & Star Wars Demolition - Eat dick, these are good games with no trophy support.

-Hot Shots Golf 2 - This is also a good game but with trophy support, on the list.

Meh month for me, couple interesting things.

Not a huge month for me, but not a huge deal the backlog combined with the current premium line up I have more than enough to play.  Only game I'm really interested in is Omno.  Back 4 Blood and DMC 5 will go on the plus only list but there's not a great chance I play them.  Really enjoy The Life is Strange game but I've already played them both.  Am a little tempted to start doing all the ps1 classics since I just realized they have their own category on here.

4 hours ago, Darth_Shade said:

I really don't understand whats the Issue with adding some Trophies. Even more Players would love to get these games, if there were Trophies for it. :(

Yeah, it's not like adding trophies slows down the releases of these classics considering we only get around 3 a month.