Trophy Thoughts for Thou, Part 2

Taruta13

It's the same list as the Vita version. Shouldn't have too much trouble I assume. My only concern is will it auto-pop all the trophies if I have the platinum for Vita. I'm not a fan of auto popping trophies. 

Hardcore Risette Fan trophy!!! 

Edited by AfiqMohd86

3 hours ago, AfiqMohd86 said:

Es la misma lista que la versión Vita. Supongo que no debería tener demasiados problemas. Mi única preocupación es si aparecerá automáticamente todos los trofeos si tengo el platino para Vita. No soy fanático de los trofeos automáticos. 

¡¡¡Trofeo de fans de Risette incondicional!!! 

Imposible autopop my friend 

3 hours ago, AfiqMohd86 said:

It's the same list as the Vita version. Shouldn't have too much trouble I assume. My only concern is will it auto-pop all the trophies if I have the platinum for Vita. I'm not a fan of auto popping trophies. 

Hardcore Risette Fan trophy!!! 

There's no save transfer feature unless I've missed something?

Just played through the campagin once on Vita just then, will do the second playthrough sometime in the future. I did a pretty blind run first go through, and got like 38 of the 50 trophies (with Hardcore Risette Fan popping in the final fight of the game luckily). I reccomend first playtrhough try to do everything yourself (but just make you sure max out your 4 peronal attributes), then the second one use a guide to get every social link. My first playthrough was amazing and very fun, I fear it may be spoiled if you used a guide but up to you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bagwell69 said:

Es la misma lista que la versión Vita. Supongo que no debería tener demasiados problemas. Mi única preocupación es si aparecerá automáticamente todos los trofeos si tengo el platino para Vita. No soy fanático de los trofeos automáticos. 

¡¡¡Trofeo de fans de Risette incondicional!!!

WTF happened? Afiq's post just got auto-translated into Hispanic! xD

4 hours ago, zachpicc said:

(with Hardcore Risette Fan popping in the final fight of the game luckily)

Okay, maybe I'm taking this a bit too personally. I'll try to look up a decent online guide for this. I really do enjoy this game and the characters and with rumors of P3P's port being trophy bugged, this might be a better option until they patch that game.

3 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

WTF happened? Afiq's post just got auto-translated into Hispanic! xD

Okay, maybe I'm taking this a bit too personally. I'll try to look up a decent online guide for this. I really do enjoy this game and the characters and with rumors of P3P's port being trophy bugged, this might be a better option until they patch that game.

You can always just make a save in the final dungeon and farm lines from her, no need to do it on a whole new play through either 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zachpicc said:

You can always just make a save in the final dungeon and farm lines from her, no need to do it on a whole new play through either 

I definitely need a guide then because I heard that certain lines are blocked off after you get overleveled and I like to overlevel in RPGs.

Also, found out that these titles are digital only after I checked my local GameStop. I can see why, to cut costs for manufacturing, but when the networks shut down and only physical copies exists, I think they are going to miss a huge opportunity.

Edited by Taruta13

Hardcore Risette fan was "hard" back when this first came out on vita but now there are multiple spreadsheets that have 300+ lines color coded by character that all you have to do is use your ears and mark down (with a single key) when you hear a line

iirc my last play-though using the spreadsheets i was at almost 200 lines by the time I finished the dungeon after rise joins

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

1 hour ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

The Vita guide on here has a link to a good guide for the Risette trophy. It breaks down all the lines and where they can be gotten.

1 hour ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Hardcore Risette fan was "hard" back when this first came out on vita but now there are multiple spreadsheets that have 300+ lines color coded by character that all you have to do is use your ears and mark down (with a single key) when you hear a line

iirc my last play-though using the spreadsheets i was at almost 200 lines by the time I finished the dungeon after rise joins

Well thanks for the advice! I will definitely start planning out a path to this platinum trophy then because I really enjoyed Persona 4 Golden. I want to see if they put any QoL additions in the remakes first.

48 minutes ago, Groudon199 said:

I could see the quiz trophy being a little more annoying, since there's no way to pause the game during the quizzes this time around. Everything else should be about the same.

I mean, when I did the vita plat, if I didn't know an answer I just wouldn't buzz-in and the ai would get questions wrong fairly often. So it's not like you need to know the answers to every question anyway.

7 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

I definitely need a guide then because I heard that certain lines are blocked off after you get overleveled and I like to overlevel in RPGs.

Also, found out that these titles are digital only after I checked my local GameStop. I can see why, to cut costs for manufacturing, but when the networks shut down and only physical copies exists, I think they are going to miss a huge opportunity.

They aren't neccarily "blocked off", my understanding is, if you're overlevelled, you'll probably bull doze through your enemies. If you do that, you don't let them actually attack you and/or inflict status aliments on your party (to get Risette to say the lines about that). A way to get around this could be just guarding a whole lot and letting the enemies pound on you, I did that a few times and got a lot of lines that way. That's my understanding, however some lines may actually not appear at all if you're too high level but that doesn't really make too much sense haha

I platinumed the vita version and remember it was very easy, but did take me 154 hours, total of two playthroughs. I was lucky with the risette trophy, I got it sometime around November in the game, I used these two guides and checked off each line, and did not progress Rise's social link until I had all 30 Preemptive Strikes, Normal Battles and Ambush lines. Once you do this, the rest is a piece of cake and will come without much effort as long as you don't play on safety mode and use rush on all enemies. My advice is keep her SL at level 1 until you have at least 25 if not all of these initial lines as in this guide. 

https://www.rpgsite.net/feature/9848-persona-4-golden-how-to-get-hardcore-risette-fan-achievement-trophy 

This was another guide I used that made this trophy super easy for anyone worried about this trophy: https://chrisbobomb.wordpress.com/2013/09/12/chrisbobombs-hardcore-risette-fan-guide/ 

The hardest trophy for me was the fishing, i spent two hours and multiple failed attempts at that mini game trying to catch the sea guardian to max the fox social link. By far the hardest persona game trophy for me so far

On 1/26/2023 at 4:05 AM, Rin_TohsakaUBW said:

Just got Hardcore Risette Fan while I was in the bathhouse dungeon after farming for a few of the status ailments. Thanks to a spreadsheet, I managed to get it way easier than Passionate Listener from vanilla P5.

Yeah, and that is why Persona 5 Royal has the trophy list nerfs, because they wanted more people to get into the Persona series and that would backfire if that stupid trophy was not removed. :P

6 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Yeah, and that is why Persona 5 Royal has the trophy list nerfs, because they wanted more people to get into the Persona series and that would backfire if that stupid trophy was not removed. :P

Wouldnt surprise me, sony is doing the same thing with their recent exclusives.

Well, I am pretty sure P6 will have "100% compendium", " all social links", "defeat special boss in NG+", "all books/videogames" trophies again. The unavoidable P6 definitive version will probably be similar to royal though.

Edited by GoDBoss173

5 hours ago, GoDBoss173 said:

Wouldnt surprise me, Sony is doing the same thing with their recent exclusives.

Well, I am pretty sure P6 will have "100% compendium", " all social links", "defeat special boss in NG+", "all books/videogames" trophies again. The unavoidable P6 definitive version will probably be similar to royal though.

I wouldn't be upset, that's basically how Atlus is handling the series - put out the game which is hardcore and then shave off a lot for the softcore definitive edition for teens who have the attention span of a cat. xD

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't having trouble with Persona 4 Golden's list, it was just one trophy. I enjoyed playing the game and going through the dungeons, especially the 4th one, it was a love letter to old-school RPGs like Dragon Warrior. ^_^

I've heard rumors that Atlus is now working on a remake of the original Persona(or FES) and Persona 6, but they keep cancelling the reveals. I think the company is very embarassed about their product, too ashamed to show any footage off.