Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

11 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Stray isn't for everyone, but if you have a cat, they may watch. Mine did, I do intend to plat it again when I have a PS5.

Maybe that's why it's not grabbed me yet ....I have a dog!

Not sure who is this most bemused the dog or my wife who seems baffled as to why I want to play as a cat ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, beerwego said:

Not sure who is this most bemused the dog or my wife who seems baffled as to why I want to play as a cat ?

Then Hogwarts Legacy may not be for you. Trust me, there are so many dang cats in the Hogwarts area that you can pet that it is insane. xD

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, beerwego said:

I have been playing it and my fiancee literally said 'I have no idea why you are playing a game as a cat' 

• Like 2

Not an update but still...

36L558dda.png

Finally got the Passing the Time trophy on the PS4 version of Minecraft by being AFK for two days spread over a week after putting a baking tray under my PS4 to keep it from overheating. Still gonna avoid restarting my PS4 as much as possible until I am sure that it won't spin the disk and error me when I try to restart.

Now the Vita version... oh geez, that is a pain. You see, you can't prevent a Vita from entering sleep mode and you don't get hours on the Passing the Time trophy if the Vita is in sleep mode, so I have to keep tapping the screen to keep it awake. I do have power save on 30 minute sleep mode, but even then I tend to forgot to wake it up every thirty minutes(mainly as I am busy with other games), so it's annoying. At least having the files on Peaceful makes it so I don't get killed.

Once I get that trophy on Vita, I can focus on getting the Minecraft plats by finding trophy realms or trophy seed so I can get all those required combat trophies. (Got a few on a realm in the PS4 version but need to get the rest, especially shooting a skeleton from 50 yalms away. :()

Also started up FFXIV on my PS5. Not going to put it here as I am restrictive to six hours a night and therefore won't reach Endwalker until August, that's my prediction, as I am too busy with Hogwarts Legacy trying to get the last map chamber trophy.

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

you can't prevent a Vita from entering sleep mode

I'm told that you can rubber band the analog sticks on a vita to keep it awake. I heard someone jammed some paper under one of the sticks to recreate an input too. I degraded a PS5 controller rubber banding for Dying Light 2 and The Forrest, so I'd never do this on a handhold myself.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Now the Vita version... oh geez, that is a pain. You see, you can't prevent a Vita from entering sleep mode and you don't get hours on the Passing the Time trophy if the Vita is in sleep mode, so I have to keep tapping the screen to keep it awake. I do have power save on 30 minute sleep mode, but even then I tend to forgot to wake it up every thirty minutes(mainly as I am busy with other games), so it's annoying. At least having the files on Peaceful makes it so I don't get killed.

I don't know if you tried this but try putting yourself in a safe haven and then put a rubber band around the twin sticks to keep yourself moving.

That's what I do for time trophies on my consoles, but not sure if it will work on the Vita.

EDIT: That'll teach me to not read ahead, I didn't see that StilRh had replied >_<

Edited by RaxxisOmega
  • Like 1