Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

Wow, didn't expect a +9%, but then again, I did kill one of the five aspects of a Tyrant Overlord... :P

So yeah, Disgaea 4 Complete+ is in the home stretch, and I am typing this while fighting off a head cold because like the idiots who pets Chinese bats and put the entire USA into an epidemic that killed off 15% of the population(thanks, Corona, for making Games Done Quick stop doing live events :angry:), I was an idiot and took my exercise walk in freezing weather in shorts. Mother Naturia was doing her damn best to try to make me give up, including THREE power outages last night due to thunderstorms and then another thundercloud that drops a truck-load of hailstones on my roof! :(

But I just got the trophy for defeating Baal in the Land of Carnage(he doesn't die the first time you reduce him to 0 HP, but as soon as his blink clone #1 is killed you get the trophy, thank Valvatorez because even with perfected Invincible Armors with 500 Guardian innocents, which YOU NEED to survive that attack he uses when you leave the base panel, I was not going to be able to withstand Land of Carnage Baal's attacks for five turns, and I was glad he used all three of his attack skills because the refight is against FIVE of these monsters. :o

So now I only have four trophies left and three are 100% journal entries: 100% of the pirate ship parts(only 49.59% but half of these are found from Item World pirates and I have to dive into the Item World a zillion times anyways to get all of the weapons, the rest are gotten from treasures found by torturing monsters you capture), 100% of the skills seen(I only have two spear skills left), 100% of every item in the game(about 95% of that is done, all I need to get are some rare consumables, all of the Rank 40 and Rank 41 weapons, and many 'joke' weapons), and inflicting 10 billion damage in a single attack, and I'm trying to use the Desco/Kurtis fusion strat on a user map but my maps suck and I only get 350 million with buffs. I'll save that trophy for last because its name is a cool send off to this game. ;)

After that, I'll take a break to recover from this head cold and then try to start on either Ni No Kuni or continue Hogwarts, as there are a ton of things to collect.

Wait, we get FOUR swaps?

Yeah, check my post on April 14.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2023 at 7:57 PM, beerwego said:

How are you finding Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer?.....Have you tried the raids yet ? .....I've dipped my toe in and started ranking up the characters but not got too far .

It took me a while to get into it but then I got hooked once I got a bit better! I enjoyed the survival mode a lot so just played it a tonne to level up and get better gear. I found a guy on gaming sessions who helped with the raids and he was amazing knew everything and was really helpful, if there is a session open he might have commented on it again because he had commented on the two that were open when I was completing it, but defo get ur gear to at least lvl 110 and understand what each class needs to have before going for it makes it so much easier! I also found a random group of Italiens I played with for one of the raids before I found that guy on here and before that group and the guy from sessions the raids were a nightmare. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rebeccafar said:

It took me a while to get into it but then I got hooked once I got a bit better! I enjoyed the survival mode a lot so just played it a tonne to level up and get better gear. I found a guy on gaming sessions who helped with the raids and he was amazing knew everything and was really helpful, if there is a session open he might have commented on it again because he had commented on the two that were open when I was completing it, but defo get ur gear to at least lvl 110 and understand what each class needs to have before going for it makes it so much easier! I also found a random group of Italiens I played with for one of the raids before I found that guy on here and before that group and the guy from sessions the raids were a nightmare. 

Cheers for the advice ....I had a feeling it was going to take some organisation but at least I know to just keep levelling up for now until I can grab some people to help 

16 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Oh, I didn't see that post. That's great, especially if four swaps will be the new policy in future Backlog events. Not saying that I would use them all but Spring Backlog I used them all and STILL failed the list. xD

Undecided. Consider it this challenge only unless I say otherwise. 

• Like 1

Okay understood. Also, before a power surge hits again(another damn thunderstorm is passing through :(), I am going to use that swap to swap out Ni No Kuni for Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom... the PS5 version. Yeah, they came out with another version. I am still shooting for Hogwarts Legacy to be somewhere within the next 20 platinums so I don't want to shelve it and Ni No Kuni isn't even started yet(only got to the first nightmare boss) so I can just restart if I feel like it and I don't want two long RPGs for one month considering that these thunderstorms are balking my attempts to get the final trophies in Disgaea 4 Complete+.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

One week until the summer signups begin. Keep it up!

i wil definitely do the summer challenge i really like this event backlog it keep me motivated and now with lego harry potter years 1-4 story mode almost done  year 4 i am right now then its unlocking the rest of the trophies i going to create a list for to finish i already unlocked 4 platinum trophies this past  3 and a half months 

• Like 1

Not going to update but I am almost done with Disgaea 4 Complete+. Here are the links to the images I captured showing the max damage I did to get over 10 billion and the user map I used, buffing a fused Desco and Prinny Kurtis on a stack of +50% ATK Geo Blocks for +400% ATK on a Level 1 Masked Hero on a stack of -350% DEF blocks and using a fully boosted Yog Sotoloth.

Map I used:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FukYug7WAAgOItb?format=jpg&name=large

Netherworld record for max damage:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FukYqSKWAAEldLV?format=jpg&name=large

Diving into the Item World to get the last Rank 41 weapons, I just need the spear, axe, gun, staff and grey monster weapon. Wish me luck.

20 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

One week until the summer signups begin. Keep it up!

Gonna wait until the last minute to decide whether to continue this madness. I am recovering from a cold and that really balked my ability to play video games as I kept getting tired. I still have two games left to do after this.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Not going to update but I am almost done with Disgaea 4 Complete+. Here are the links to the images I captured showing the max damage I did to get over 10 billion and the user map I used, buffing a fused Desco and Prinny Kurtis on a stack of +50% ATK Geo Blocks for +400% ATK on a Level 1 Masked Hero on a stack of -350% DEF blocks and using a fully boosted Yog Sotoloth.

Map I used:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FukYug7WAAgOItb?format=jpg&name=large

Netherworld record for max damage:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FukYqSKWAAEldLV?format=jpg&name=large

Diving into the Item World to get the last Rank 41 weapons, I just need the spear, axe, gun, staff and grey monster weapon. Wish me luck.

Gonna wait until the last minute to decide whether to continue this madness. I am recovering from a cold and that really balked my ability to play video games as I kept getting tired. I still have two games left to do after this.

I hope you do continue with this madness for what it's worth. 

• Like 4