• Wild ARMs (PS4): :platinum:
  • LEGO DC Super Villains: :platinum:
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: :platinum:
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin: :platinum:
  • Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS5): :platinum:
  • Disgaea 4 Complete+: 10% => 20%
  • Ni No Kuni Remastered: 2%
  • Hogwarts Legacy (PS5): 22%

Finally completed the main story of Disgaea 4 Complete+, now I have to do all the level grinding to get to Land of Carnage so that my characters are capable of dealing with Pringer X Poison...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Finally completed the main story of Disgaea 4 Complete+, now I have to do all the level grinding to get to Land of Carnage so that my characters are capable of dealing with Pringer X Poison...

I don't really have any context or understanding of what some of that means, but it sounds like you are making progress ?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

I don't really have any context or understanding of what some of that means, but it sounds like you are making progress 1f4aa.png

Definitely am. In fact...

13 hours ago, Taruta13 said:
  • Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom :platinum:
  • Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery :platinum:
  • Lost Grimoires 3: The Forgotten Well :platinum:
  • Wild ARMs (PS4): :platinum:
  • LEGO DC Super Villains: :platinum:
  • LEGO Legends of Chima: :platinum:
  • LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin: :platinum:
  • Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS5): :platinum:
  • Disgaea 4 Complete+: 20% => 25%
  • Ni No Kuni Remastered: 2%
  • Hogwarts Legacy (PS5): 22% => 24%

Did some post-game grinding and got a few misc trophies in D4C+ and then swapped to Hogwarts to complete the first trial and get the Alohomora spell just before going to gym.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StilRh said:

I have the talents that allow you to daisy chain curses and then [snipped for spoilers]

Yeah, I really do plan to get back into Hogwarts, now that I have the Unlocking Charm. However, I have active Asdivine Cross because I need to get Plat #165 quickly before that damn POWGI comes and steals it with Wordsweeper. I want to see the milestones list on my profile not have POWGI as #175 because Hogwarts Legacy came in at #165. :P

Also grinding a LOT of Disgaea 4 Complete+. Managed to get Valvatorez to Level 6000(which you need him to be to get one trophy in the Item World and also when I do my New Game+ because I foolishly missed some chests and need to unlock Android) and grabbing the P Flonzor parts and X-Dimension stages to get to LoCarnage for now. That means capturing a ton of monsters and torturing them to find their treasures. Forgot that you have to complete one X-Dimension stage because the Flonzor Parts will not spawn in normal stages, so I clear X-Busted Mythology as it's probably the easiest as long as you have a Ghost to regenerate the mana lost by those Deaths and their Wind spells.

• Like 2