Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

21 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

@BlackSquirrell1 What did you think of Virginia? I enjoyed it, but the ending was a total mind fuck. Also not sure why they were so fixated on bison…bison are native to western North America, not Virginia!

Can't agree with you more!  Ending was like WTF?  The whole bison thing kept me wondering if I missed something in the story.....

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, neospoon said:

Update

- République - 100% :platinum:

- Metro Last Light - 4%

- The Witcher 3 - 6% Wild Hunt - Rage - 12%

- White Night - 7% Metal Gear Solid 4 - 7%
- The Last of us Part 2 - 2%

Sadly I have no updates on my progress, and it’s getting worse…

I’ll make use of my last swap. I’m replacing Rage with The Witcher 3. That will probably be the only game I’ll be playing for the remainder of this challenge :P

I did finish a couple of games but none that where eligible for the challenge. Both Beyond Two Souls and Riptide GP Renegade are finally off my list after 6 and 7 years being on there!

Of course I’ll try and maybe get White Knight done somewhere in between but my main focus will be on The Witcher 3!

Good luck again to all and have fun!!!

White Night is good once you get used to the collecting of everything. Chapter 6 is evil though, it has the most annoying section to play through but once you do, it's plain sailing.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rebeccafar said:

Update 2

So I have spent A LOT of time on the Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer this month so haven't made as much progress on this as I would have liked but have still made some progress! I completed LIS: TC and actually really enjoyed it, not as good as Max and Chloes story but I still really enjoyed my time with it. If you have PS+extra really recommend it, nice simple plat and a nice wee story. And have also made more progress with PowerWash Simulator. 1f60a.png

1) Far Cry: New Dawn

2) Life is Strange: True Colours :platinum:

3) PowerWash Simulator 18% -> 70%

4) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order :platinum:

5) The Quarry

How are you finding Ghost of Tsushima multiplayer?.....Have you tried the raids yet ? .....I've dipped my toe in and started ranking up the characters but not got too far .

• Like 1