Post Your Steam IDs Here!

xBiG_BoSS-911x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They call me....ant1th3s1s.

Fear my slightly out of date because I don't buy at retail prices but still awesome Steam games collection.

You'll find me on PSN much more these days, but occasionally I'll fire up Steam for some PC and Mac gaming.

And someone remind me to update that PS3 Trophies link on Steam to point here instead.

XBL id is also in my sig, but I don't subscribe to Live and likely never will - why pay for online MP when we get it for free on PSN?!? So it's a somewhat pointless and futile exercise to friend me for 360 games, unless you're into Kinectimals and playing with 2 year olds...in which case, don't add me you sick freaks!

They call me....ant1th3s1s.

Fear my slightly out of date because I don't buy at retail prices but still awesome Steam games collection.

You'll find me on PSN much more these days, but occasionally I'll fire up Steam for some PC and Mac gaming.

And someone remind me to update that PS3 Trophies link on Steam to point here instead.

XBL id is also in my sig, but I don't subscribe to Live and likely never will - why pay for online MP when we get it for free on PSN?!? So it's a somewhat pointless and futile exercise to friend me for 360 games, unless you're into Kinectimals and playing with 2 year olds...in which case, don't add me you sick freaks!

I added you on Steam, nice game collection, too bad you only have a 0 activity rating for the past two weeks :P.

• 9 months later...

Last post was nearly a year ago, time to change that.

My ID is below. Be warned, I don't play on my PC very often, mainly due to my tiny amount of RAM and HDD available on my PC, which utterly kills my FPS rate and loading times. I should be online most of the time regardless however, just obviously not in-game, so if you ever want to chat or whatever, feel free to add me.

http://steamcommunit...m/id/androidfox

androidfox.png