Trophy Thoughts?

Infected Elite

3 hours ago, h4mx0r said:

An "all the difficulties" trophy. I pray that they stack.

Been pretty hype for this game though!

it says finish all difficulties and thats 1 trophy. 

So no. Its 1 difficulty related trophy for every difficulty. Love it

Edited by Infected Elite
EDIT: Thanks to Gage for more information

19 minutes ago, Gage said:

You have to play the game three times, third difficulty isn't unlock until you beat both of the others. They did the same dumb shit as Valkyrie Elysium where NG+ is only the same difficulty, so you have to do everything from scratch 3 times.

Valkyrie Elysium was too much hype and it was just okay. So perhaps.... Soliel or whatever these fucks are called are the problem. 

All collectibles are missable, as you can't replay levels other than by starting NG+.

Thats some shit. Guess ill do a 1 time any% playthrough lol. Luckily i have many more games comin

I thought the game was very bad. It tries to do too many things at once, so none of it ends up working very well. You basically have one melee combo you can slightly augment with shooting your handgun, but enemies also shoot at you with guns so you get shot while trying to melee guys. You also can't just play it as a straight 3PS because you can carry a very limited amount of ammo 

i noticed this in gameplay, it had like 20 rounds max. Didnt see any reloads.

Just buy Ishin next week instead. 

I buy everything though so i already am. I think like 6 other games aside from WD for me still in feb. (Symphonia Remaster, Wild Hearts, Atomic Heart, Ishin, Metroid Prime Remaster, Octopath 2).

2 questions: how many members are at powerpyx? always seems you and Archavia (also thank you for all the hard work).

would you pick Forspoken or Wanted Dead? IF you could only pick one lmao 

1 hour ago, h4mx0r said:

to clarify, it says "the ending" not "all endings"

my bad. Not that i care tbh

7 minutes ago, Gage said:

9 of us who really regularly do stuff. 

I liked Forspoken far more than most people. Even with the issues it's way more fun, but I also like checklisty open world games. 

I'm not doing a guide for Wanted: Dead BTW. I'm pretty sure it's the only game I've just straight given up on playing when I was planning to do a guide. Too much other stuff coming out for me to spend a ton of time slamming my head into a wall getting through it. 

All good, like i said i probably will just one and done it but it may just be on my shelf for awhile as well considering everything else in close proximity. 

9 is oddly more but less than i expected. Keep up the good work. ☝️

NG+ only being playable on the same difficulty defeats the whole purpose of it to me. I like a game that's designed so that the hardest difficulties can really only be done by most on NG+ so you don't feel like you wasted those earlier playthroughs. 

Probably wait for a deep sale on this one. Not enough time with Hogwarts Legacy, Ishin and Wo Long all coming out in quick succession. 

13 hours ago, Gage said:

Snip

Can I assume you're doing the guide? I have an issue that maybe you can include in it. I made a separate topic about it but I'll just copy it here in case you don't see that.

I got my copy last night, I'm enjoying it. However, my game crashed immediately upon completion on the first mission. Why is that an issue? Because I never got the trophy for beating the first mission (meanwhile it gave me the trophy for completing a mission without manually healing myself). I even tried loading the game back up several times to see if it'll trigger and nothing. The game also doesn't have a chapter select (at least on first playthrough, idk if it does at all), SO if this were to happen in a much later mission, a complete restart would be required. 3 playthroughs are required for the Platinum regardless, so I guess you could just wait til one of your next playthroughs, but if you don't want to do that, the best way to possibly avoid it is just backing up your save from the last checkpoint of each mission, just in case.

3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Can I assume you're doing the guide? I have an issue that maybe you can include in it. I made a separate topic about it but I'll just copy it here in case you don't see that.

16 hours ago, Gage said:

I'm not doing a guide for Wanted: Dead BTW. I'm pretty sure it's the only game I've just straight given up on playing when I was planning to do a guide. Too much other stuff coming out for me to spend a ton of time slamming my head into a wall getting through it. 

That first post is all the guide you're getting out of me ?

• Like 3

On 2/10/2023 at 6:17 PM, Gage said:

9 of us who really regularly do stuff. 

I liked Forspoken far more than most people. Even with the issues it's way more fun, but I also like checklisty open world games. 

Wait, are you the same Gage on PowerPyx's site? If so, I loved your trophy guides and wish you did the male guide for Persona 3 Portable since that one has several issues.