Trophy hunters beware

A-D-I-L_99

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, well it turns out the Finisher trophy is a piece of cake to earn when it's not bugged. At least I used to have a good excuse not to try the minigame trophies. Those are kicking my ass.

All I need to do now is play Guitar Hero and perform 800 inputs for seven minutes without a single failure, and beat a full-length old school shmup twice.

Easy peasy, right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2024 at 4:54 PM, Dark_Overlord said:

Yep, and still no word 😕

there was a patch this april. i think the space runaway minigame is a lot easier now ( i already beat it ) but i have my problems with the ramen mini game ( who ask for this anyways?) 

so if you had problems with shoot em up mini game you should try it now :) 

1 hour ago, Schrimpey said:

there was a patch this april. i think the space runaway minigame is a lot easier now ( i already beat it ) but i have my problems with the ramen mini game ( who ask for this anyways?) 

so if you had problems with shoot em up mini game you should try it now :) 

Do you have a link to anything regarding it?  I've kept up with the twitter and not seen anything and orbis doesn't have anything listed.

21 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Do you have a link to anything regarding it?  I've kept up with the twitter and not seen anything and orbis doesn't have anything listed.

here is what i found and as i said i already beat the space runaway in like my second try on hard. 

about the ramen one i cant find anything but im sure i read about 250 combo is enough now. that would mean 5 bowls. im about to try it if im getting the trophy i will keep you updated! 

3 hours ago, Schrimpey said:

here is what i found and as i said i already beat the space runaway in like my second try on hard. 

about the ramen one i cant find anything but im sure i read about 250 combo is enough now. that would mean 5 bowls. im about to try it if im getting the trophy i will keep you updated! 

That's for everything other than the PS4, the in game menu tells you it's 1.13.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

What's the deal with the "Slide By" trophy? I've killed hundreds of enemies while sliding, and the trophy refuses to pop. Could it be that I'm trying to do it on the hardest difficulty setting?

Edited by mondoZombi