Trophy hunters beware

A-D-I-L_99

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

I heard the game is terrible. Nothing I'm missing on for it. 

I don’t agree honestly. It’s very old school, but it’s also a lot of fun. Very cheesy and campy and the combat feels very meaty and impactful and is extremely fun to play around with.

Outside of earning their trophies which are ball-breakingly hard the mini games and collectibles are also a LOT of fun to do.

• Like 4

On 28/02/2023 at 3:05 AM, Oberlin1694 said:

I see where OP is coming from honestly. It’s far too hard on PS5 and not because of any kind of actual difficulty, it’s because of the adaptive triggers. Half the time it won’t register L2 or R2 when you initially hit them on notes or if you have to repeatedly press them quick it’ll often not register one for some reason.

The dev’s obviously didn’t play test this on PS5 at least. Game’s a lot of fun and I’ll keep at it but I shouldn’t be getting ‘Misses’ when I’m hitting the triggers but they’re not registering. The trigger buttons need to be removed from the mini game, that’d make it doable but still difficult

why the hell are you even playing with that gimmicky shit on? just turn it off in settings. last thing you want is wear and tear on the spring because it's fighting you every step of the way lol.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

why the hell are you even playing with that gimmicky shit on? just turn it off in settings. last thing you want is wear and tear on the spring because it's fighting you every step of the way lol.

Oh I did, ages ago, but the effects are still there marginally.

My R2 broke once already and I had to fix it, now I have Left Analogue stick drift. I love the controller but I’ll be damned if it ain’t an overpriced, shoddy piece of shit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Christ almighty, I pop in to see if this has been patched from time-to-time.

This is an actual joke now, we’re going on almost 6 months and the Platinum is still unattainable, honestly unacceptable and disgusting, the Dev’s shouldn’t be able to get away with this and it should be refund eligible now. 6 months without a single patch to fix any issues the game has? Including crashing, save wipes, frame drops etc? 

What a bad, bad joke this is 

Where is this massive update and roadmap you mentioned? It’s been 6 months, they went radio silent and abandoned the game.

That's a question for the devs, not me

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

And... it's September now

Here's their latest update dating 28 august :

"Hi! Don't worry, we are still working on the update and hope to give you more news soon. We are sorry it takes so long, but rest assured that an update will be released soon. Thank you for your patience 🙏"

So it's basically soon™. It's weird because they're no major issue with the game. It only needs a few tweaks and some trophy fixes. 

I guess they're working on some new stuff, maybe a boss rush or something else. They only thing I'd want is a list of all the finishers. The rest I'll take gladly.

I just played through the game, and I'm not entirely convinced the plat is actually unobtainable. At the end of my playthrough I did a finishing strike on an enemy next to a wall, and there was a wall specific animation where she slammed his head into the wall. I tried it again and there was another one where she pushed him into the wall and stabbed him. There may be more situational finishing strikes like this that people don't know about. I could be wrong, but considering how hard it is to get a finishing strike, I think it's possible that people have just missed some. Like maybe there's some for other objects, like a table. Maybe bosses have multiple depending on where they're at and you have to play through NG+ multiple times to get them all. Maybe there's some difficulty specific ones. Given it's meant to be like a PS2 game, it wouldn't surprise me if some of these are meant to hard to find and require a bunch of playthroughs. Since that's how a lot of PS2 era games work. Just look at Tales of Symphonia. That game requires at least 5 playthroughs to get everything because there's one scene that slightly changes depending on a hidden affection value that they never tell you about. If you played through the game blind you would have no idea that there were different scenes and could easily think you just missed some items/enemies.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well, just played Wanted: Dead after getting it on sale. How could I not buy this?

Am I getting this right? One of the trailers is a complete non-sequitur about the NPC waitress "working hard for the money" in an anime video clip? You play as a gigantic, katana-wielding Swiss chick with a German accent? The entire plot is Lethal Weapon meets Blade Runner, seen through a 80's-90's engrishy pop culture haze? Apropos of nothing, some of the collectibles are horribly-acted cooking show videos with Stefanie Joosten, aka Quiet?

The "so bad it's good" is off the charts here. And it is bad. The action is cool, but wonky. The acting is terrible, and not in a good way. The misfits here are not so loveable. The music is excellent, but unequal. The game ends abrutply. The minigames are decent, but have fun getting the trophies, lol. The game deserves a patch, which is still coming soon, or maybe not?

I liked it, but also not? I'm so confused.

Edited by Garamoth
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Garamoth said:

So a patch just came out on PS5. It was 1 Gb, but the version number was tiny, like 1.0002.

Haven't found any info on it. Anyone knows what the patch did?

I didn't get a micro patch.

So I'm confused, I just looked and the PS5 version is indeed ver 1.002.

I would assume this means it's updated but I'm also thinking this is actually the version that the game released in as well.

If anyone has a PS5 disk maybe they could help clear this up? 

The ps4 version(the one I own) didn't get a update enter way as it's still at the base 1.0 version. Sad face. 

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

12 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I didn't get a micro patch.

So I'm confused, I just looked and the PS5 version is indeed ver 1.002.

Maybe it updated without you noticing at some point? My PS5 version (digital, I have the PS4 version on disc) was ver 1.001.000 but I just re-installed it (because you can't manually force an update from the PS5 library for some reason it seems, only games on the home screen and I was in the middle of another game so I couldn't force it to the home screen. Thanks Sony.) and it's ver 1.002.000 now. So there was an update at some point, I just dunno when.

The patch on PS5 was three days ago. I just beat the game on Japanese Hard and I haven't noticed anything different whatsoever. If it unbugged the Finisher trophy, I wouldn't know.

You'd think the devs would boast a bit more about releasing a patch, considering how long people have been waiting. The changes must have been truly microscopic, but at least "something" is still going on over there.

Patch notes should be a human right, am I right guys? 🤪

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Garamoth said:

The patch on PS5 was three days ago. I just beat the game on Japanese Hard and I haven't noticed anything different whatsoever. If it unbugged the Finisher trophy, I wouldn't know.

You'd think the devs would boast a bit more about releasing a patch, considering how long people have been waiting. The changes must have been truly microscopic, but at least "something" is still going on over there.

Patch notes should be a human right, am I right guys? 🤪

The only change I noticed is that they removed the "meme" animation from loading screens and the game seemed to work more stable. Вut this is at the level of perception.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has asked this but can a single person fully confirm if the Servence pay trophy is actually glitched and unobtainable? 

Because no one as came forward and spoke on it publicly and gave information and any trial and error testing to the contrary.

Just wondering, because I may have to be that guy soon if not.😅

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

1 minute ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

I don't know if anyone has asked this but can a single person fully confirm if the Servence pay trophy is actually glitched and unobtainable? 

Because no one as came forward and spoke on it publicly and gave information and any trial and error testing to the contrary.

Just wondering, because I may have to be that guy soon if not.😅

Ask developers on twitter/discord