What would you boost with 4 PS4 consoles?

rmhook

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

and LittleBIGPlanet 3 if I didn’t already have it completed.

Unless the trophy list is different on PS4, what is there that requires 2 PS4 consoles let alone 4? As long as you have 4 local PS4 controllers and an Internet connection, should be good to go.

28 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Tekken 7

WUT! Are you sure? lol

[edit] Oh, yeah i guess at a stretch, winning one tournament in Tekken with 4 people. I guess you could do that.

Although since it takes minutes to complete a tournament and you only need to win once (and like 50-100 times like a lot of online fighters)

Would probably take you longer to install the game 4 times than to find a boosting partner, or just win legit.

Edited by enaysoft

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 7:07 PM, HoorayForTyler said:

Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered and Secret Ponchos both come to mind.

I'm now neck deep in Red Faction Guerilla - it's quite the grind even with multiple consoles!

Good game though.

Firstly, you'd have to be an Octopus. Lol. Also, your Net would have to be really REALLY good.

Most I ever used was 3 x PS4's in Air-Mech Arena for that survival trophy. One of my friends did all the hard work. I just sat there. Hahaha

But realistically, I constantly use 2 x PS4's to self-boost stuff. Two consoles is enough to control. 

On 01/03/2023 at 1:43 AM, the1andonly654 said:

I'd get 60 more and self boost a Battlefield game*. Honestly nothing, 2 consoles sure (did that, can't remember the game though), but 4? Way too much hassle. 

* if that's technically possible. I have no idea. 

If 8 consoles can be used to boost a game at the same time (from experience), 64 will be possible, providing you've got enough bandwidth.

On 01/03/2023 at 9:32 AM, rmhook said:

If you had 4 PS4 consoles, what would you self-boost?

(Asking for a friend :) )

I guess you could also boost Chess Ultra? Its not necessary but saves a lot of hassle when going for the "win a 32-player tournament match" trophy.

21 minutes ago, xen0kn1ghter said:

I guess you could also boost Chess Ultra? Its not necessary but saves a lot of hassle when going for the "win a 32-player tournament match" trophy.

Nah, you just need 32 verified accounts. They don't even have to accept or resign.

If you have 32 of them on friend list you can play tournament by yourself and every 3 days white pieces lose automaticly.

41 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

Nah, you just need 32 verified accounts. They don't even have to accept or resign.

If you have 32 of them on friend list you can play tournament by yourself and every 3 days white pieces lose automaticly.

wait... seriously? guess i know what my next plats going to be

5 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

If every each of 32 accounts would have to play at the tournament at the same time you would need 32 consoles, you know?

i didnt know about the automatic forfeits, i thought that you had to manually go to 31 different accounts to forfeit the tournament. saves some hassle for me, even if it means waiting a few days

3 minutes ago, WiktorM101 said:

If every each of 32 accounts would have to play at the tournament at the same time you would need 32 consoles, you know?

You don't need 32 consoles for Chess Ultra. You need 32 accounts, but the PS4 can only have 16 accounts loaded on it at once, so you'd either need a 2nd console, or be deleting and adding accounts when needed.

As for the tournament, it's not played live, so all players don't need to be active at once. You can load up the game with an account, then resign, then load up the game with another account then rinse and repeat until your main gets the trophy. The tournaments are designed to be played in a "play by mail" format.

• Like 2