Dragon Ball: Sparkling Zero Reveal

kidson2004

Music to my ears. 16 years later and now we have a fourth sequel in the works. Bandai Namco should remaster all 3 Tenkaichi games using the Unreal Engine and making it look super awesome for the fans to played it on Consoles and PC. My only question is: Who's gonna be the new voice actor for Frieza?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Judy Alvarez said:

Music to my ears. 16 years later and now we have a fourth sequel in the works. Bandai Namco should remaster all 3 Tenkaichi games using the Unreal Engine and making it look super awesome for the fans to played it on Consoles and PC. My only question is: Who's gonna be the new voice actor for Frieza?

English or Japanese ??

Edited by SaiyanSenshi

Alright I got insanely hyped...Tenkiachi 3 is my all time favorite fighting game. I bought a PS2 and soft modded it just so I could play it again (because buying the disc is stupidly expensive), and I still pop it on from time to time, it aged beautifully. 

But I need to calm down a little because Bandai Namco has a very unenviable task on their hands here. While I enjoyed Raging Blast 1 and 2...which were using some form of the Tenkaichi engine if I remember correctly. There was something about them that just didn't quite measure up. So if you're going to release a game and call it Tenkaichi 4...you better goddamn mean it! You don't make something LIKE Tenkaichi, you don't just throw the name on there and it be nothing like it....looking at you Ultimate Tenkaichi, you piece of shit...this has to be JUST RIGHT. I don't even care if it's just Tenkaichi 3 with Dragon Ball Super attached to it. 

Don't fuck this up!

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

Damn bro. Watch in Japanese makes the serie 10x better. I also watched in English first, but Japanese is so much better 

Highly disagree. I've watched in both, and Dragon Ball is the one anime where I think they completely nailed the English voice acting. And when it comes to Z, nothing tops the Bruce Faulconer score. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

Highly disagree. I've watched in both, and Dragon Ball is the one anime where I think they completely nailed the English voice acting. And when it comes to Z, nothing tops the Bruce Faulconer score. 

The problem is not everything is in English sadly. So if you want to watch the whole timeline. It’s very annoying to go from English to japanese and back…

2 minutes ago, SaiyanSenshi said:

The problem is not everything is in English sadly. So if you want to watch the whole timeline. It’s very annoying to go from English to japanese and back…

What do you mean? The only things not in English are Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return, and the Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime. All the important canon content is in English. 

• Like 1

Now that is a really nice surprise! I spent lot of hours playing DB games on my PS2.

One of the things I enjoyed the most about it was the huge roster (even though many of the characters were not that good/bad tier), but it felt nice to know we could experiment different kind of characters and face them as well. 

Please Bandai, don't screw it up!

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

What do you mean? The only things not in English are Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return, and the Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime. All the important canon content is in English. 

Hmm didn’t know that. I watched db dbz and super in English. I just bought the whole series physical and I’m watching db in Japanese rn and so far i love the Japanese voice acting but everybody has is own opinion ofcourse.

Edited by SaiyanSenshi

2 hours ago, Judy Alvarez said:

It's most likely to be Daman Mills, surely? He was voice-matching Chris Ayers in various things things for a while already.

As a kid I remember going to my friends house and getting my ass kicked every time, until I found out that Captain Ginyu's ultimate was a body swap, then I started using that and getting my ass kicked either way.

But that was alright, I kicked my friends ass in Tekken and he did it in DBZ, you can imagine which one of us was more popular in school ?... neither. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was hyped to see this pop up on youtube. I wonder how they're going to balance all their dbz games at this point though. When they showed dbz kakarot I thought it reminded me a lot of budokai in terms of gameplay. Then you have fighterz as their more competitive fighting game but there's still xenoverse so where does budokai fit now? Either way I'll probably play it for nostalgia alone

BT3 is one of my favourite games from all-time, spent an inmeasurable amount of hours playing it, alone or with friends. The only game I played through three different decades, and one of those I know absolutely everything, from the most mundane thing to the hidden easter eggs inside the game. I'm super hyped about this since it looks like it's using a style similar to FighterZ, but the camera is still intact.

Anyway, I still hope for a Tenkaichi 3 Remaster since it looks this one will take a long time to finally release.

Okay what i can say!! I didn't expect a new Budokai Tenkaichi game. I have many memories from 3, from the huge character roster  to the fantastic story mode which beside Dragon Ball/Z/GT also cover the movies and even What If scenarios!!. It will very hard to beat 3 but we will see.

• Like 1

So a friend told me about this earlier today but he said it was Budokai 4 - the Tenkaichi series' precursor - and was totally stoked! Then he was like no wait it's Tenkaichi. I was so deflated after that. I never got into Tenkaichi games... maybe 4 will be the one I get into.

5 hours ago, ASMODAIOS344 said:

the fantastic story mode which beside Dragon Ball/Z/GT also cover the movies and even What If scenarios!

Devilman vs Freezer was the most bizarre fight in the franchise. I hope those battles make a comeback, along with GT and the classic series.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

So a friend told me about this earlier today but he said it was Budokai 4 - the Tenkaichi series' precursor - and was totally stoked! Then he was like no wait it's Tenkaichi. I was so deflated after that. I never got into Tenkaichi games... maybe 4 will be the one I get into.

Infinite World is largely considered Budokai 4. Might want to check that out if you haven't. 

• Like 2