Trophies for Sunbreak?

GMVehox

9 minutes ago, Ahmed_TaLLaL said:

Why i am the only one happy that there is no platinum in sunbreak ?? ! :D 

i will be satisfied to platinum the base game  and play sunbreak for fun

i will be satisfied with 90% + without the sunbreak crown trophies :D

the crowns trophies are paaaaaain 

The crown % is increased in this one, and with a lot of quest with 100% crown, I don't think these will be the worst trophies in the DLC

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tobaldou said:

The crown % is increased in this one, and with a lot of quest with 100% crown, I don't think these will be the worst trophies in the DLC

mmmm point of view .. so i guess i will go for 100 % like mhw and iceborn 

i am not a complesionist i just be satisfied by the platinum and playing dlcs for fun

2 minutes ago, Ahmed_TaLLaL said:

mmmm point of view .. so i guess i will go for 100 % like mhw and iceborn 

i am not a complesionist i just be satisfied by the platinum and playing dlcs for fun

yes, i think you can do it like iceborn, i think killing 1000 master monsters will be the longest, i remember on iceborn, even with a good build the master monsters had a lot more life than the base game, so i hope there will be a quest with some arena monsters to hit that will end quickly..., otherwise it might be boring x)

• Like 1

Whilst I'm disappointed at the lack of an independent list and secondary platinum, I'll take this. I'm more relieved than anything, that they at least included the full set of awards - i.e 51 trophies. If they had reduced Sunbreak to a smattering of 15 bronze and silver DLC trophies, I think I would have been far more upset.

On the plus side, if the Steam guides are to be believed, then 1000 MR kills also contributes to 1000 Rise kills trophy. So having only killed 450 monsters in Rise, this is gonna save me circa 550 kills. Though I'm more worried about the lottery RNG to be honest.

But with that all said, I just love the game, so I'll carry on regardless. Happy hunting all of you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richoxer said:

Whilst I'm disappointed at the lack of an independent list and secondary platinum, I'll take this. I'm more relieved than anything, that they at least included the full set of awards - i.e 51 trophies. If they had reduced Sunbreak to a smattering of 15 bronze and silver DLC trophies, I think I would have been far more upset.

On the plus side, if the Steam guides are to be believed, then 1000 MR kills also contributes to 1000 Rise kills trophy. So having only killed 450 monsters in Rise, this is gonna save me circa 550 kills. Though I'm more worried about the lottery RNG to be honest.

But with that all said, I just love the game, so I'll carry on regardless. Happy hunting all of you.

Oh yes the lottery, according to the steam guide, no confirmation that the trinkets in the lottery count for the trophy... I really hope this is the case because the bingos when there is an item is frustrating! 

What's missing in this game is like it was on world and iceborn: The tracking of each trophy in the guild card, and to know at the end of a hunt if you have a crown, because you have to go to your compendium after each hunt to see if you have the crown... I don't know if in sunbreak it's displayed at the end of the hunt and I hope it is :/

Edited by tobaldou
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tobaldou said:

to know at the end of a hunt if you have a crown, because you have to go to your compendium after each hunt to see if you have the crown...

Yes, I find this irritating too. Such a simple device already implemented in World - so why not just leave it in? Instead you get that false hope message of "Largest/Smallest size updated" and then the impending let down of a silver close-but-not-close-enough crown when you go to check.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richoxer said:

Yes, I find this irritating too. Such a simple device already implemented in World - so why not just leave it in? Instead you get that false hope message of "Largest/Smallest size updated" and then the impending let down of a silver close-but-not-close-enough crown when you go to check.

It used to show you if it was a crown for as long as I can remember, at least since 4U (3DS), I can't remember if it also did in older MH games. This is the first "modern" game where they removed that, such a bad decision! At least crowns are a bit easier this time around.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skrimlak said:

you can message a list to  moderator for ps5 games i had a few removed at launch but it became too many to count.

I did, and they said there was nothing they could do as even they can't report ps5 trophies yet, considering id already seen cheaters be removed from the ps5 list, I just assume what they really meant is they straight up don't care.

58 minutes ago, Zeppelinlee said:

Sad there is no platinum but I still intend to put 300-400 hours into it because I enjoy the game.

Hopefully with them adding Sunbreak as DLC means when they add future title updates they'll add new trophies with them

Well the last TU on Steam was 5, and as far I know they didn't add any new achievements

2 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I really don't understand this decision at all. What they did with World and Iceborne was perfect. They already had all of the in game awards for Sunbreak to go off as well. This just doesn't make any sense.

I think it's because how they handled the achievements on Steam, when Iceborne was released, they released a full list and didn't any new after Iceborne, Sunbreak got new achievements over the time.

6 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Well.... if you look at the points for each trophy, we got basically 1000 gamerscore as well, because the gold/silver/bronze ratio in the dlc.

I'm guessing it was split this way because of Sony rules/limits for dlc trophies. Still they could have made it more even (like 10 for each part) instead of this odd distribution. 

13 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

I'm guessing it was split this way because of Sony rules/limits for dlc trophies. Still they could have made it more even (like 10 for each part) instead of this odd distribution. 

Do they even have rules anymore? The Legacy of Thieves collection goes way past any previous limits on what a single DLC listing can have.