Trophies for Sunbreak?

GMVehox

8 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Off-topic (Kinda):

Is there an official PSNP Guild? Should we make one?

I see a lot of people that are gonna play it anyway, including myself lol

A guild is sadly pointless in Rise. While in World 16 people could enter a lobby, in Rise it is only 4 since the game was originally made for the calculator that is the Switch. So even if a guild existed, the 4 player limit would make it unconvenient for grouping up.

• Like 2

I wouldn't have minded it if they did the same thing for Iceborne... But they didn't. They gave Iceborne a platinum and separate trophy list so clearly they're capable of doing that. This just looks terrible with all the 1-6 lists they've got going on.

16 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

They are not consistent, some 10, some 2 lol! 

They just scanned them here though!

Yea. Looks like 13 on the first 3, 7 on the fourth, and 2 on the last ones. Still, this is stupid even by Capcom standards.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, victorrfuego said:

Lmao I laughed cause like wtf….either way as a Monster Hunter I’ll settle with the 100% I guess lol

I've already quite enjoyed my time with Sunbreak on Switch, so I guess I can live with things as is, but damn is it disappointing. ?

• Like 1

After a long wining streaks for Capcom they go back to be the ultimate silly sally again.... What the hell were they thinking.

HOPEFULLY, they add the platinum after last TU. But that almost impossible.

Edited by PaintP

Oh... the list is added as DLC and not a different game while it will take as much time as the game..., I wanted to start the game later because I'm already working on wild hearts and torchlight 2, hard to split up to play with several different friends during the week, and now I'll have to add sunbreak x) I hope that the lottery does not count in the trophy of the trinkets, because if it is the case considering the number of trinkets in the lottery still it will be desespering! and the 1000 monsters, it will be still time for not much, I hope that the new equipments will allow to kill the first monsters quickly as in the basic game...

3 hours ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

On the plus side... its one less plat that the save modders can cheat, still got a short list of players saved from the Rise psnprofiles page that cheated the platinum, waiting for a report button for ps5 trophies...

you can message a list to  moderator for ps5 games i had a few removed at launch but it became too many to count.

3 hours ago, Xylobe said:

One of the most deranged trophy choices I think I've seen, to be honest. I was confident it would either be another Iceborne or have no trophies at all. There go my hopes of using the Sunbreak plat for a milestone...

Same here... I was saving MHR Sunbreak as my 100th Platinum, I already have MHR as my 75th. 

It is dissapointing to see no Platinum trophy, I was hoping it would be the same thing as what happened with MHW and MHWI, a whole new list with a Platinum.

I will go for 100% since I have all of the platinums for MHW, MHWI and MHR. But now I don't think I will be in a rush to finish like I did with MHR. 

Now to find another hard and meaningful game for #100... 

*EDIT: I just wish that the trophy list would have shown before I preordered the game. The NO Platinum would have helped me to wait for a sale. 

Edited by Sagaftw3
Added a comment
  • Like 1