Rarest Platinum?

TranceVance

• 2 weeks later...

trophy-collection-complete-ps3-trophy-26907.jpg

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - 1.78%

Warhammer 40K :(

Warhammer 40k, as well.

That plat is not worthy of that completion rate. The weapons trials are too easy to boost and the 40,000 kills is laughable. I know because I've done it. Now the DLC is a freaking nightmare. If the DLC was part of the plat I would say it is definitely worth Ultra Supa Dupa Rare status. However, it isn't.

My rarest is a fairly difficult plat but still not worth of the USDR status. Sports Champions. For some reason I can't fathom it's under 1%.

That plat is not worthy of that completion rate. The weapons trials are too easy to boost and the 40,000 kills is laughable. I know because I've done it. Now the DLC is a freaking nightmare. If the DLC was part of the plat I would say it is definitely worth Ultra Supa Dupa Rare status. However, it isn't.

My rarest is a fairly difficult plat but still not worth of the USDR status. Sports Champions. For some reason I can't fathom it's under 1%.

yeah the DLC was a chore and and a half.. But i feel after doing it. It makes the plat alittle less. of a disappointment .

My rarest platinum trophy is the Skyrim platinum trophy which is at 11.81% Rare, but now 'im aiming for the Warhammer platinum trophy that have a percentage of 1.74 Ultra Rare and it will be my rarest trophy :lol:

New and 1st very rare platinum trophy on my favorite game WWE'12.

It all depends on how many people complete the game. If less than half the owners achieve the platinum, it will of course have a low percentage of rarity, because not enough players have bothered to get the platinum. In the case of Sports Champions, not many people that have the game bothered with the platinum which is why it has a low percentage and is considered 'Ultra Rare'.

The more people obtain the platinum for a game, the higher it will rise in percentage, and it will become less rare.

It all depends on how many people complete the game. If less than half the owners achieve the platinum, it will of course have a low percentage of rarity, because not enough players have bothered to get the platinum. In the case of Sports Champions, not many people that have the game bothered with the platinum which is why it has a low percentage and is considered 'Ultra Rare'.

The more people obtain the platinum for a game, the higher it will rise in percentage, and it will become less rare.

LOL...this was the cutest post I've seen in a while. You completely lost what I was saying but it was so awesome that you felt the need to explain this to me. Not necessary, but oh so adorable anyways.

yeah the DLC was a chore and and a half.. But i feel after doing it. It makes the plat alittle less. of a disappointment .

I don't agree that the DLC was a chore, however, I do agree that it made the numbers make more sense. It should have been part of the original trophy set. Oh well. I have to admit, the plat rarity and the 40k kills did put me off a bit before I started the game. However, I never let a trophy set keep me from playing a game I'm really interested in.