Post Your Crew Here! - Official Crew Discussion Thread

BlindMango

On 09/11/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily ask to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

Thank you, trophy popped :) 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

(We already reached lvl 50 and you still could get the trophy by joining the crew)

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY, PLEASE LEAVE THE CREW TO MAKE A SPACE FOR OTHERS OR I WILL KICK OUT RANDOM PEOPLE.

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

On 11/9/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

** Please don't send any messages to my PSN account I am receiving more than 30 messages daily asking to join. I am accepting everyone's request to join and kick out the old people in the crew. 

❤️ I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all ❤️

I requested to your crew, thanks for what you are doing, you're a legend!!

On 11/9/2019 at 2:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Request to join sent. I will of course leave as soon as the trophy pops. It's an awesome thing you're doing for the community.

Thanks for the invite. The trophy popped so I have left the crew as requested, Thanks again.

Edited by BadBoyBoogie
Update

On 10/11/2019 at 0:36 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Hey al7mrane, just requested. Cheers

On 09/11/2019 at 3:06 PM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

Request Sent ? 

2 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

sent a request, will contribute rep to lv50 and leave once achieved!

2 hours ago, JesteR1701one said:

i’ve sent you an invite as well. I can easily contribute rep since i am still actively playing.

Im not the admin but he was the only one who accepted my request 

OK, so I'm s*it out of luck...

I tried all the crews previously posted here with no success, so - if anyone has a crew near or at LV50 that they are the host in and can accept requests please let me know.

I'll help get it to 50 and/or leave immediately after getting the trophy.

I'm stuck in a starter group with no active players and would like to avoid solo leveling the group from 35 to 50 :( for pretty much the last trophy I need.

6 minutes ago, Valkirye22 said:

OK, so I'm s*it out of luck...

I tried all the crews previously posted here with no success, so - if anyone has a crew near or at LV50 that they are the host in and can accept requests please let me know.

I'll help get it to 50 and/or leave immediately after getting the trophy.

I'm stuck in a starter group with no active players and would like to avoid solo leveling the group from 35 to 50 :( for pretty much the last trophy I need.

ّ I think you already request to join my crew if you didn't please do now and I'll accept it. All the people who joined the crew, they got the trophy.

BTW, I just start the game and send you an invite to join the crew. JOIN and LEAVE when you got the trophy

thank you

Edited by al7mrane
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, al7mrane said:

ّ I think you already request to join my crew if you didn't please do now and I'll accept it. All the people who joined the crew, they got the trophy.

Just got your invite - got the trophy as soon as I got in. I left so there is room for others.

Thanks for the all the help to the community you did with this game ?

Now I just have to knock out some more cops and got the platinum

On 11/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

2764.png I appreciate all people who gave me a reputation on my post for what I am doing to make this trophy easy. Thank you all 2764.png

I’m looking to join your crew as well. Will leave once I have that trophy. Thanks so much in advance!! BTW, how do I join? Do I shoot you a PSN FR? Or just search in game? 

On 11/9/2019 at 9:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

Sent a request as well! 

All!

I created a crew for people who joined up on groups at 50 to get the trophy and then left. All you lost, wandering souls are welcome to join, feel free to. Just a casual group, but the more the merrier and the better the bonuses. The group name is homage to the beautiful DD214 that you get when you transition out of the military as your entire service record essentially, and since I'm creating this mostly for those who served honorably in their crew to get the trophy and left, I felt the title was fitting (and probably mildly humorous at best). But all are welcome!

Crew Name: NFS DD214

Tag: DSCG

On 11/9/2019 at 10:06 AM, al7mrane said:

Join my crew

Need to speed

Crew Tag (Heat)

I just sent a request so I can get the trophy, will leave once it pops. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks a bunch, just got the trophy and left. Much appreciated!

Edited by Boxster17
got the trophy