• Aer
  • Black Ops 3 - Steelcase Edition
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Truh

For PS3 there's another 2:

• Mugen Souls Z - SOLD
  • Battlefantasia
  • Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days - Limited Edition - SOLD
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Depending on the amount offered, shipping costs may be included (this would be national only I'm afraid, as in Portugal). I don't mind shipping internationally, but the shipping costs would have to be covered by the buyer.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

I'm looking for some PS3 games that are difficult to find where i live, the games are:

Kick-Ass 2

Monster High: New Ghoul In School (EU)

Bloodbath

Jurassic: The Hunted

Way Of The Samurai 3 (EU)

Wanted: Weapons Of Fate (German)

The Walking Dead (JP)

Happy Feet Two

Back To The Future: The Game

Currently selling/trading 1 game for PS4:

• Chaos on Deponia - SOLD
  • Akiba's Beat - SOLD
  • Aer - SOLD
  • Black Ops 3 - Steelcase Edition - SOLD
  • Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
  • Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - SOLD
  • Aerea Collector 's Edition (includes soundtrack on separate disc) - SOLD
  • Need for Speed - SOLD

For PS3 there's 1:

• Battlefantasia - SOLD
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - SOLD

Depending on the amount offered, shipping costs may be included (this would be national only I'm afraid, as in Portugal). I don't mind shipping internationally, but the shipping costs would have to be covered by the buyer.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Currently 2 PS4 games for sale.

• Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth - SOLD

Edited by voodoo_eyes

16 minutes ago, Steva24 said:

I live in Greece and looking for plants vs zombies for psvita. Does anyone have a physical copy of the game? I can trade with ps3/ps4 game as I dont own psvita physical copies anymore. Thanks!

AFAIK PH version doesn't exist... But... Can be wrong in this matter. It was delisted long time ago from PSS.

• Like 1

On 14/8/2018 at 10:15 PM, Smashero said:

AFAIK PH version doesn't exist... But... Can be wrong in this matter. It was delisted long time ago from PSS.

I know it was Delisted,  thats why I'm looking for a card but I didn't know it might not exist! Thanks for the reply ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Currently 1 PS4 games for sale.

• Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (VN + tactical RPG hybrid published by Atlus)
  • Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - SOLD
  • Destiny 2 - SOLD

Also got 1 for PS3:

• Dynasty Warriors 7 Extreme Legends - SOLD

Edited by voodoo_eyes

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for the EU version of Demon's Souls, for those of you on this website living in Europe who have played the game and probably have no need for it.

I've looked on Amazon and other places such as the Playstation Store and the price tag is a bit too much.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 4:27 PM, voodoo_eyes said:

Currently these PS4 games for sale/trade.

• Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (VN + tactical RPG hybrid published by Atlus)
  • Portal Knights (Minecraft-esque RPG with Co-op)
  • Need For Speed Rivals

Wait, we can sell our games through this thread? I've been meaning to get rid of a lot of my Vita collection, including Moero Crystal Hong Kong. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 4:42 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

Wait, we can sell our games through this thread? I've been meaning to get rid of a lot of my Vita collection, including Moero Crystal Hong Kong. 

What are your Vita games for sale?

Thanks

I have some PSN game codes I can trade to anyone with PSN games too.

I'm currently looking for:

Marvel Spiderman Deluxe PS4

Red Dead Redemption Ultimate Edition PS4

Persona Dancing Collection Day 1 PS4

1 hour ago, chellotte8 said:

What are your Vita games for sale?

Thanks

I have some PSN game codes I can trade to anyone with PSN games too.

I'm currently looking for:

Marvel Spiderman Deluxe PS4

Red Dead Redemption Ultimate Edition PS4

Persona Dancing Collection Day 1 PS4

As of right now, I have Moero Chronicle HK listed and Kadenz. I have about 20 something other Vita games I've been meaning to get rid of, including some Korean carts. 

On 12/4/2018 at 4:33 PM, Armored Squirrel said:

As of right now, I have Moero Chronicle HK listed and Kadenz. I have about 20 something other Vita games I've been meaning to get rid of, including some Korean carts. 

I'm looking for PSVita games:

FFX

Persona 4 Golden

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Root Letter

Psycho Pass

Psychedelica Black Butterfly

7'scarlet

Bad Apple Wars

Chaos Child

On 5/19/2018 at 1:38 AM, Merco said:

I'm looking to sell the disc version of No Man's Sky - this would be particularly useful for those trying to get the 'Galapagos' trophy, as without any updates you only need to scan 60 creatures to get the level 10 journey milestone. As I understand it, you can't remove updates from the digital version without deleting the whole game, so it's impossible to reset to the day one version unless you have the disc.

I'm in the UK but international shipping might be possible; being nice and all I'd only need postage costs covered, will calculate in the event of any offers.

I'll be selling it to Cex for a measly £4 in a month's time if there's no response, but UK postage costs would (probably) be less than that.

Hi! Was this gone?

Thanks

Edited by chellotte8

On 6/10/2018 at 6:04 AM, cris3f said:

I have 2 brand new and sealed PS Vitas 2000, with the Adventure Megapack (includes a digital download for Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Tearaway, Gravity Rush, Escape Plan and TxK and a 8GB memory card). It's the european model with euro plug, to use on other countries you'll need a plug adapter. The boxes are in very good condition, and they were bought at the very end of their shelf life.

This is a niche product not many people will be interested, mostly a collector which wants to start fresh. But it's extremely hard to find these days. They belonged to one of my cousins who bought them for his 2 kids, but neither is even remotely interested on them after all. Plenty of Vitas in the family, so perhaps they will find a nicer, friendlier and more interested home.

I will not send to any place where there will be customs issues to avoid problems for both. I'm located in the EU.

Not sure if it's possible but can you trade the code only? I'm not sure when the bundle code will expire but when Sony bundles something with expiration, it actually expires.

15 hours ago, chellotte8 said:

Not sure if it's possible but can you trade the code only? I'm not sure when the bundle code will expire but when Sony bundles something with expiration, it actually expires.

If you're asking to get just the Adventure Megapack code it's not possible to trade alone. About the expirations, they don't. I've used bundle codes with more than 2 years after the expiration date and they work.

On 12/9/2018 at 5:05 AM, cris3f said:

If you're asking to get just the Adventure Megapack code it's not possible to trade alone. About the expirations, they don't. I've used bundle codes with more than 2 years after the expiration date and they work.

OK, I asked because the Uncharted Collection PS4 code that comes with the PS4 bundle I had had expired. Thanks

On 08/12/2018 at 4:53 AM, chellotte8 said:
On 18/05/2018 at 6:38 PM, Merco said:

I'm looking to sell the disc version of No Man's Sky - this would be particularly useful for those trying to get the 'Galapagos' trophy, as without any updates you only need to scan 60 creatures to get the level 10 journey milestone. As I understand it, you can't remove updates from the digital version without deleting the whole game, so it's impossible to reset to the day one version unless you have the disc.

I'm in the UK but international shipping might be possible; being nice and all I'd only need postage costs covered, will calculate in the event of any offers.

I'll be selling it to Cex for a measly £4 in a month's time if there's no response, but UK postage costs would (probably) be less than that.

Hi! Was this gone?

Thanks

chellotte8 - Yep, I'm afraid so. (Just tying up that loose end ASAP).