What is your favourite map in The Last Of Us - factions?

Xecution149

What is your favourite map in The Last of us - Factions?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite map?

• Lakeside
    • Downtown
    • Bill's town
    • University
    • High school
    • The Dam
    • Checkpoint

I have both the firefly trophy and the hunter trophy and NEVER played on the Downtown map even once.

I picked The Dam. I always get the most points there.

The only map I really hated was Lakeside. People always camped hard on this map and the timer always ran out on Survivors.

Lakeside, for the longest time, was my favorite. But when Interrogation came out, it switched to Downtown, one of the greatest Interrogation maps. It's a shame more people don't like it.. I've grown kinda tired of Lakeside, to be honest.

My least favorite maps are Checkpoint and Dam (I'm surprised so many actually like it - when my friends and I play, it rarely gets top vote for Interrogation). Outside of Interrogation, Dam is a pretty good map for Survivors, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Checkpoint is my favorite. University and Bill's Town are also pretty good, but the rest of the maps are kind of meh... Downtown is the worst, but thankfully I haven't had to play that too much. I've played more than 60 weeks of the multiplayer and only played that downtown map like 5 times.

I have to say, Naughty Dog does a great job designing multiplayer maps, it's a really tough call to pick a favorite.  Of the regular maps, University, Checkpoint, Lakeside and the Dam are in a tie for top and everything else is a very close second lol.  I have the DLC maps, however, I don't want to jump into maps I'm unfamiliar with during week 10 of one of my faction stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lakeside and University are my favourites. Bill's Town and Downtown are my least favourite.

I wish the DLC came out earlier, as the new maps are pretty good from what I've played, especially Capitol, Water Tower, and Suburbs. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...