Summer 2023 Backlog Challenge

17 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

Started a lil late so not toooo much to report on my end, though for me the challenge is off to a great start as I've finally conquered Final Fantasy IX's dreaded Hail to the King trophy. I've put this game off for almost two years out of fear of that stupid thing, and now I can finally just enjoy the game ...til I have to crank out those 10k kills, but that's a problem for Future Smevz!

Wow, you're amazing. If I decided to plat FFIX, I'd probably just get everything else and make a new game to do that one trophy. Also, I hope you are prepared for the 12-hour speedrun to get Excalibur II!

Right now I just got back from an emergency grocery raid to get some more snacks and I am not really feeling like gaming right now, just like napping. Guess that's the consequence of hitting middle age. ? Also have to spend time with both Kingdom Hearts III (as a challenge to get to the platinum before July) and Final Fantasy XIV (for the RPG Mania event, just got my battle jobs to Level 30 and completed the first trinity of dungeons and am now a member of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and have to go to Thanalan to find out what's going on there - spoiler: I'm fighting my first Primal soon and then I can unlock mounts and stop hiking the entire width of Eorzea. xD)

I promise that this afternoon I will do some work, even if it's nothing more than pulling up Zer0star's FFXII platinum notes and translating them to a non-speedrun setting. :P

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Wow, you're amazing. If I decided to plat FFIX, I'd probably just get everything else and make a new game to do that one trophy. Also, I hope you are prepared for the 12-hour speedrun to get Excalibur II!

Right now I just got back from an emergency grocery raid to get some more snacks and I am not really feeling like gaming right now, just like napping. Guess that's the consequence of hitting middle age. ? Also have to spend time with both Kingdom Hearts III (as a challenge to get to the platinum before July) and Final Fantasy XIV (for the RPG Mania event, just got my battle jobs to Level 30 and completed the first trinity of dungeons and am now a member of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn and have to go to Thanalan to find out what's going on there - spoiler: I'm fighting my first Primal soon and then I can unlock mounts and stop hiking the entire width of Eorzea. xD)

I promise that this afternoon I will do some work, even if it's nothing more than pulling up Zer0star's FFXII platinum notes and translating them to a non-speedrun setting. :P

thats some good progress i decided wich game i going to finish for rpg mania event final fantasy 7 original then i have 2 games done my first game was dbz kakarot  maybe i wil join the fall backlog challenge i am thinking about it i have enough time to think about by me its going slower but i also game 4 hours if its possible my longest that i gamed was 7 hours but that was in the weekend 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RaxxisOmega said:

Final Fantasy XIV 0%

You'd better get on the ball if you want to get this done. I just now got back to this and managed to beat my first Primal. xD

Still, far be it to diss Monster Boy. Greatest Metroidvania ever. ;)

• Like 3

20 hours ago, RaxxisOmega said:

That's meant to be FF16, not 14.

Not to dismiss FFXIV in any way, I have sunk many hours into my Gunbreaker/Crafter/Gather.

Eh tomato, tomatoe, it doesn't matter. It's easy to accidentally swap the I and V. xD

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ct-combat_bull said:
ps4 platform  
ac origins 0%
diablo 3 reaper 1%
Cyberpunk 0%
uncharted 1 0%
dbz kakarot 0%
hades 0%
elden ring 0%

this my list that i go for this challenge i want to complete my games and i do this list first 

Added

• Like 1