Summer 2023 Backlog Challenge

after a bit of thinking i going to pull back from this event i wil not join any other events ore even this event i just going to play and finishing my games  after a good thinking but i want to say thanks those events have me back motivated and i am now more expirienced with trophie hunting ?good luck i stop with all the events not only this one good luck all 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maxfighter23___ said:

After a bit of thinking I going to pull back from this event I will not join any other events ore even this event I just going to play and finishing my games after a good thinking but I want to say thanks those events have me back motivated and I am now more experienced with trophy hunting. 1f3c6.pngGood luck I stop with all the events not only this one. Good luck all.

No shame in that, dude. The reason I do these events is to force myself to add games that I vowed to play but I am a master of the Procrastor so I never get started. xD

If you just want to slop around and play at your own pace now, that's perfectly fine. Trophy hunting should be enjoyable and if participating here is stressful to you, then don't do it. The people here will understand. I pulled out of Backlog by the Month as I got stressed trying to finish long and difficult games in a month.

Also, I apologize for editing your quote for grammar, typos and punctuation. I don't know if you were speed-typing or just a bit out of it, but I'm a stickler for reading good writing. Not to be offensive but your reply was typed in a way that looked like someone who was four years old types. I apologize if that offended you, just saying.

Let me rephrase that. I am sure you were speed-typing, but taking the time to think about what you are typing makes your posts sound a little more professional and people will give you a read. Not saying that everyone is a bestelling athor, heck even I sometms mess up and make typos. xD Just slow down a bit when typing, even if only by 10%. You'll enjoy your posts more. ;)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

No shame in that, dude. The reason I do these events is to force myself to add games that I vowed to play but I am a master of the Procrastor so I never get started. xD

If you just want to slop around and play at your own pace now, that's perfectly fine. Trophy hunting should be enjoyable and if participating here is stressful to you, then don't do it. The people here will understand. I pulled out of Backlog by the Month as I got stressed trying to finish long and difficult games in a month.

Also, I apologize for editing your quote for grammar, typos and punctuation. I don't know if you were speed-typing or just a bit out of it, but I'm a stickler for reading good writing. Not to be offensive but your reply was typed in a way that looked like someone who was four years old types. I apologize if that offended you, just saying.

Let me rephrase that. I am sure you were speed-typing, but taking the time to think about what you are typing makes your posts sound a little more professional and people will give you a read. Not saying that everyone is a bestelling athor, heck even I sometms mess up and make typos. xD Just slow down a bit when typing, even if only by 10%. You'll enjoy your posts more. ;)

hi for me its to stressful to compete in events i dont have much time to game and i want to finish my games but at my own pace when i finished more games i saw 1 particular game ninja gaiden master collection ps4 i buy it only when i finished more games but i lost alot of gamesaves many years  ago when i upgraded my ps4 to a 2tb i think that is how i lost it  most of the games i must restart i bought 7 games this month and i believe once i can do the harder difficulties from my games since i am practicing the harder difficulties like devil may cry 1 on hard mode sheesh that was tough especially nightmare but when i learned his moves then it was a bit easier for to i cant finish games in time for events so i just am enjoying playing games hopefully platinum my games i play normal easy and hard to very hard games i wish everyone good luck with their games 

4 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

hi for me its to stressful to compete in events i dont have much time to game and i want to finish my games but at my own pace when i finished more games i saw 1 particular game ninja gaiden master collection ps4 i buy it only when i finished more games but i lost alot of gamesaves many years  ago when i upgraded my ps4 to a 2tb i think that is how i lost it  most of the games i must restart i bought 7 games this month and i believe once i can do the harder difficulties from my games since i am practicing the harder difficulties like devil may cry 1 on hard mode sheesh that was tough especially nightmare but when i learned his moves then it was a bit easier for to i cant finish games in time for events so i just am enjoying playing games hopefully platinum my games i play normal easy and hard to very hard games i wish everyone good luck with their games 

Can I safely assume that English is not your first language? Just asking! *hands up*

Anyways, good to see you training yourself on the harder difficulties. I am not very good at trying games at hard difficulties, I mean I could get the platinum for most Kingdom Hearts games but I need to power through the high level difficulties. You're a tougher man than I. xD

3 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Can I safely assume that English is not your first language? Just asking! *hands up*

Anyways, good to see you training yourself on the harder difficulties. I am not very good at trying games at hard difficulties, I mean I could get the platinum for most Kingdom Hearts games but I need to power through the high level difficulties. You're a tougher man than I. xD

my first language is dutch i am from belgium and i understand the english language very well so no worries??

34 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

my first language is dutch i am from belgium and i understand the english language very well so no worries1f44d.png1f44d.png

Okay, I understand. Nothing personal.

Anyways, I need to talk about games. I think I might swap out Hogwarts Legacy. Not like I couldn't finish it in three months but I want to enjoy the dialogue and I don't think I could do that if I was rushing the game. Also, I want to try to get all Final Fantasy games since it IS my Freaky Final Fantasy Summer. xD

14 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Having shown actual progress in the Spring challenge, I'm looking to keep that momentum going. Same as last time, gonna only start with five title and go from there. Trying to only pick things I actually want to play. Moving over the two I didn't get to from Spring.

1. Furwind - 18%

2. Tower Princess - 4%

3. Adventures of Mana - 5%

4. Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap - 15%

5. Stray - 10%

Couple other title I'm interested in, but they are PS3 only. Need to check and see if they are on PSN+ or if I actually need to set up the PS3 (which...is something I should do anyway).

Shall the progress continue?

continue-genm.gif

10 hours ago, Brainz4Lunch said:

Hey everyone, this is my first time doing this, and with my desire to trophy hunt, this event should give me the motivation I need to complete some backlog games! Though there are a lot of games I want to complete, I am only going to list 5 that don't require tons of hours, as I am going to be quite busy throughout the summer.

1. Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy - 39% (currently playing but I won't get over 50% within the next few days)

2. Stray - 0%

3. Concrete Genie - 0%

4. Life is Strange 2 - 3%

5. Beyond Two Souls - 0%

Added. Did I forget anyone? Feel like I did.

15 hours ago, maxfighter23___ said:

after a bit of thinking i going to pull back from this event i wil not join any other events ore even this event i just going to play and finishing my games  after a good thinking but i want to say thanks those events have me back motivated and i am now more expirienced with trophie hunting 1f3c6.pnggood luck i stop with all the events not only this one good luck all 

Removed

Edited by MidnightDragon

On 5/25/2023 at 10:34 AM, Fanatixa1 said:

Sign me up! 

1. Arcade Paradise - 22%

2. Returnal - 3%

3. The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles  NA - 4%

4. Final Fantasy - 0%

5. Tinykin - 0%

6. Dead Cells - 49%

7. Hogwarts Legacy - 31%

8. The Gardens Between - 0%