Summer 2023 Backlog Challenge

final fantasy 7 remake 8%tales of arise 2%  gta 3 definitive edition 1% star wars jedi fallen order 4% medievil 3% i want to  join this challenge after good thinking this event is the best for me to finish my games those are my first games i am motivated more to finish my games then years ago and i want to give it a go

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, slicknick3822 said:

As for P4G, if anyone has any tips on how to level up easier. I got to Shadow Kanji at lvl 18 and got wiped, looked it up and found out he's like lvl 24. I tried leveling up on Floor 10 of his castle but I keep getting one shotted. Is the best method just to go through the whole castle again from the bottom?

It's been a while since I played it, but I remember the early dungeons being quite challenging for me. I was playing on normal. What difficulty do you currently have it set on? And how many days do you have left to complete the dungeon? If you have enough time until the deadline, it's a good idea to go back to the earlier floors and grind some more, just be careful that the reaper doesn't show up if you're opening chests?. You could probably grind to about lvl 21-22 and then take on Kanji. Also if you've unlocked persona fusion in the velvet room you could try getting a stronger persona on your team 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

It's been a while since I played it, but I remember the early dungeons being quite challenging for me. I was playing on normal. What difficulty do you currently have it set on? And how many days do you have left to complete the dungeon? If you have enough time until the deadline, it's a good idea to go back to the earlier floors and grind some more, just be careful that the reaper doesn't show up if you're opening chests1f605.png. You could probably grind to about lvl 21-22 and then take on Kanji. Also if you've unlocked persona fusion in the velvet room you could try getting a stronger persona on your team 

Yeah I'm playing on Normal. I highly debated playing on an easier difficulty, maybe I should have lol. And yeah I have some time left so maybe going through the castle again would be best.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, slicknick3822 said:

Yeah I'm playing on Normal. I highly debated playing on an easier difficulty, maybe I should have lol. And yeah I have some time left so maybe going through the castle again would be best.

I was in the exact same boat on my first playthrough, I considered it in Yukiko's dungeon and Kanji's ?. But by the time I got to Kanji's dungeon I'd invested too much time and didn't want to start again. Stick with it at this difficulty, plus I think it makes the Hardcore Risette Fan trophy easier to obtain playing on a higher difficulty - this is a troublesome trophy for most people 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Who the f'k thought it was a good trophy to get 7-7-7. You can't pause buffer because the pause menu covers the slots and I suck at timing. And no, auto-battling fails because every time you should get 7-7-7, the game just trolls you wth 7-7-BAR and Game Overs with Joker's Death.

I hate this game. 1f621.png

Sounds about as enjoyable as the Hail to the King trophy from FFIX. :facepalm:

• Like 3