Most broken game in PS Plus history?

GUDGER666

I have played 2 games and it has crashed both times after each game. I restart the game and it says save game corrupted and progress (what little there was) is gone... zero stats.

I have never had a corrupted game savein all my time gaming until this game, despite what i have seen and read about all other games, i have never experience a corrupted save until now.

The game play is awesome, i really like it, but i just want to be able to finish a game without it crashing. Will try again.'

EDIT - the game has been out for nearly 2 years....has this always been the case?

Edited by the_game_nerd

5 minutes ago, the_game_nerd said:

I have never had a corrupted game save in all my time gaming until this game, 

I think I've had 1 or 2 out of 1400 games and that was on PS3. Never had one on PS4. 

4 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Are people reporting the same with the PS5 version?

I think it does have issues but I don't think it has this crashing and corrupted save one. 

• Like 1

Apparently the invite system on PS has been broken for months. Can't wait to be done with this game. As of now I count 85 crashes and 41 save file corruptions. Really surprised Sony haven't pulled the game. Well actually I'm not. 

• Like 1

Here to report the same stuff, like 10 crashes (almost all of them after the first online match) and 4 save file corruptions, and to be honest, that is just terrible, no matter how much fun the game is the gameplay department but for the love of god, if you want to put stuff on the ps plus in general, at the very least, check that is funcional at least, i cant even believe that is game is on sale for real money with this kind of performance, anyway, i dont tend to write stuff here like i used to, but for this quote "game", i will make a exception, avoid this title like the plague and please choose the other 2 titles, and hope that sony can check the next time if the titles they put here are "fuctional" at least next time

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Apparently the invite system on PS has been broken for months. Can't wait to be done with this game. As of now I count 85 crashes and 41 save file corruptions. Really surprised Sony haven't pulled the game. Well actually I'm not. 

Yeah, I had to delete my alts from friends on PS, the game is insanely broken. I played the game for 2 hours and already had over 10 crashes and 3 data corruptions :(

I randomly had all my stats wiped after the game DCed me from a server once on the PS5 version, definitely would advise people make a regular back up save to preserve their stats, not sure if it impacted my trophy progress/tracking or not

Edited by TheDXJC56

54 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

So I have had my save corrupt since my last post. But only twice. No where near as often as everyone else, especially GUDGER666, has reported. I've been backing up my save every 2-3 matches so it's been a minor inconvenience at most.

Maybe because you're not really playing the maps that are required for the trophies? Some maps are worse than others, especially Rudhelm Siege. 

17 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Maybe because you're not really playing the maps that are required for the trophies? Some maps are worse than others, especially Rudhelm Siege. 

I've played most maps an equal amount of times online. I just always lose Rudhelm Siege. I have been getting crashes every 4-6 matches, nothing about them has been consistent except that the save corrupt has only happened if it crashed as the match ended. Also no crashes so far while playing in offline practice.

Seems just like luck of the draw to me. Sucks you are having such a rough time with it.

8 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

I've played most maps an equal amount of times online. I just always lose Rudhelm Siege. I have been getting crashes every 4-6 matches, nothing about them has been consistent except that the save corrupt has only happened if it crashed as the match ended. Also no crashes so far while playing in offline practice.

Seems just like luck of the draw to me. Sucks you are having such a rough time with it.

Tbh I don't think it ever crashed when I lost. Dark Forest and Rudhelm Siege were the worst for crashing for me. I fixed the crashing though in offline by not allowing the AI to get passed first objective.