DLC 1 Available 3 trophies

Nerkey

The first DLC is now avaible for 10$ in the PlayStation Store and with 3 new trophies :

Producer Credit

Completed the Wanted job in Sunshine Springs.

Face Off

Completed preparations for the Sunshine Springs heist.

Hazardous Heist

Completed the Sunshine Springs heist.

saints-row-mise-a-jour-dlc.jpg

Edited by Nerkey

I really didn't like this game that much. Got the disc for cheap and suffered through it. 

I like to get 100% when I can, but this dlc is going to have to wait for a deeeeeeeep sale before I jump in. 

I don't like when dlc only has a few easy trophies, either. I'm just going to plow through the main missions as fast as possible to get these three. Another reason I wait for a sale 

• Like 1

I paid €10 for a brand new PS5 copy of the game, and that was about the maximum I was willing to pay. I'm definitely not going to pay another €10 per DLC or €30 for the expansion pass, especially for what would appear to be fairly meagre content. I'll be waiting for a deep sale. I'm in absolutely no rush to get around to this anyway. 

Well... At least the DLC trophy pack's card/image looks better across both PS5 and PS4 stacks this time, unlike the base game.

1 hour ago, Nerkey said:

Im done with the DLC and its a shame. I finished the 3 missions so got all trophies with my friend in approximatly 30min

Yeah, this is what I was afraid of. 

Games aren't built around trophies, I'm aware of that, you're supposed to have fun with the new weapons and cars and stuff, but for me, I'm just here to get my 100% and move on. I don't like this game and no way would I spend $10 for 30 minutes and three trophies.

2 hours ago, Nerkey said:

I dont know if Im allowed to say that but I bought the Expansion Pass for 4€ on Kinguin (normal price is 30€). I just wanna share that with you because 30 for that Im not sure if its worth

Thank you ! Just bought it 

• Like 1

DLC is a rip-off, you’re paying £7.99 for 3 missions that last under an hour altogether and 4 more wingsuit challenges.

The rest of the ‘content’ aka the new district and all its content is free with the update.

8 months it took them to release one of the worst value DLC’s I’ve ever seen.

Youll finish all of the content in their ‘biggest update ever’ within 2 hours, max

Edited by Oberlin1694

14 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

DLC is a rip-off, you’re paying £7.99 for 3 missions that last under an hour altogether and 4 more wingsuit challenges.

The rest of the ‘content’ aka the new district and all its content is free with the update.

8 months it took them to release one of the worst value DLC’s I’ve ever seen.

Youll finish all of the content in their ‘biggest update ever’ within 2 hours, max

No the worst DLCs ever are from Tiny Tina Wonderlands ;)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

I saw some gameplay footage online and apparently, the story takes less than an hour to complete for all main missions?

Took me 5 minutes to do the first, 6 minutes to do the second and 15 minutes to do the 3rd.

Ive seen some bad, short, rip-off DLC in my time but god damn this is next level. It wouldn’t be so bad had they only tried asking for £3.99 or if, god forbid, the new district also required the DLC but the new district is entirely free, the new weapon is bad and all the new clothing options are either simple towels and spa-wear or gang outfits.

£7.99 for this content is a joke, and they called it an ‘expansion’.

I dread to see how little content is in the 2nd DLC as that’s called a ‘solo mode’, so they didn’t even deem it substantial enough like H&H to be an ‘expansion’ 

As a Saints Row player, I gotta say 3 trophies feels pretty lackluster for a $10 DLC. The past Saints Row entries offered more than this, which I gotta find embarrassing.

Also, does it really have to be a heist? They could’ve done some ridiculously goofy, but good storylines like How The Saints Save Christmas or The Trouble With Clones.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 2:35 PM, Goshafeelgood said:

I really didn’t expect any new content to be released. The platinum trophy was a torture and now they want us to pay for the DLC..well, alright 

Really? Lmfao the expansion pass was available on day one and was included with the premium edition.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like the dlc for what it was, shameless dumb humor and they tried to mix up the gameplay a little, but man is it ever short, as everyone here has already said. The new district is also very...small. Not much to do in there, and since I started this anew on PS5, my boss wasn't overpowered like I would have been on PS4, but nothing was really difficult. Even the hidden histories seemed to have been done with very little effort.

As dressing up my character is probably my favorite thing to do in this game haha, I'm also very disappointed in the new cosmetics. Towels and cucumbers, come on. Well the gangster stuff was pretty good though.

I did enjoy the references to older Saint's Row titles found in this DLC and I'm ragging on it a bit; but it wasn't bad. There's nothing they did wrong, at least not within this game's standards, it's just so...small. Not sure that was worth the asking price. I am willing to bet though, this and future DLC's will find themselves in PSN sales, at more than one occasion.

Now we are supposed to get two more DLC's over the summer for this game, I am quite curious about them, to be honest. 

• 2 weeks later...
Il 9/5/2023 alle 22:04, Nerkey ha detto:

Non so se mi è permesso dirlo, ma ho comprato l'Expansion Pass per 4€ su Kinguin (il prezzo normale è di 30€). Voglio solo condividerlo con te perché 30 per questo non sono sicuro che valga la pena

I took them too, thanks, you made me save so much

• Like 1