Lord of the rings gollum trophies list revealed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmeBdfh4xtjcUvWJZY9qgthere are 22 bronze, 9 silver, 5 gold and 1 platinum.

Perfectionist
Unlock all Trophies.

River Hobbit
Keep diving!

Memories
Be curious!

Welcome to Mordor!
Die for the first time in Barad-dûr.

And Now We Wish...
…Ha! Ha! What does we wish?

We Wants It! We Needs It!
No room for Sméagol.

Good Sméagol!
No room for Gollum.

The Wraith
Finish Chapter 1.

The Maggot
Finish Chapter 2.

The Breeder
Finish Chapter 3.

The Veteran
Finish Chapter 4.

The Traitor
Finish Chapter 5.

The Spider
Finish Chapter 6.

Good as Fish
Finish Chapter 7.

Her Eyes
Finish Chapter 8.

Gollum/Sméagol
Finish Chapter 9.

The Friend
Finish Chapter 10.

He's So Annoying
Kill the Grashneg every possible way.

Collectibles Part 1
Find your first Collectible.

Collectibles Part 2
Gather 20 Collectibles.

Rule Them All!
Gather all Collectibles.

Trigger-Happy
Keep throwing stones.

Ss ss ss...
You stole food from Mell's table.

Nervous Hands
Complete a segment without taking damage.

So Tasty!
Find all the food items at the bell tower.

Sweet Darkness

Too many lights in here...

Made a Song

You rang all the bells at the bell tower.

Murderer
Let's play our little game…

Scout
Discover all vantage points.

Wait! Wait! Not Yet!
You fell into lava.

Like Flying...
A long, long fall…

How Did You Do That?
Complete the game without dying.

Elf-Friend
You saved the cook, the Elf guards, and the Riddlemaster.

We Hates Them!
The cook, the Elf guards, and the Riddlemaster all died.

Master of the Old Game
Riddles are silly? No…

So Silly!
You must like art…

Break a Leg!
Tower jumping… The third time's the charm.

Edited by Thephoenixshow
  • Like 2

I really like LOTR and loved the Middle-Earth games, but I don't think this game was the one we needed. I can't imagine what the gameplay feels like, since it is developed by Daedalic (Deponia series). My guess is that it will be up for 20€ on sale pretty soon tbh

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, EmperorZetta said:

Is the plat even possible at this point? The game is only seven hours long yet no achievers

There are only 16 game owners for the PS5 version and 12 owners for the PS4 version, and the game was only released something like 12 hours ago, so I wouldn't read too much into it yet. That said, based on videos that I've seen of the game, the "beat the game without dying" trophy will be a nightmare. The game is so glitchy that it basically kills you for looking at it the wrong way.

In all 3 of the reviews that I read, the reviewer said the game was so bad that they couldn't bring themselves to finish it.

Yeah I watched a video review, beating the game without dying seems absolutely nightmarish, game INSTAKILLS you when you get caught by a guard, you can die from falling even a little into the wrong area, missing a jump, fall damage, unless there are save states or some sort of glitch method it’s gonna be awful

Well...based on everything I've heard about this, I just removed it from my Gamefly queue.  It would have shipped out tomorrow probably.  I might play it in the future if a guide ever gets made, or they patch the crashes/some other problems, but I sure won't be in a hurry to do so.  

I can't think of any other game where reviewers just outright tell you they quit playing and couldn't finish the game.  That's even worse considering it's not supposed to be all that long of a game.

8 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

I was meant to be doing the guide for PowerPyx but the game was so bad I straight up told him I wasn't doing it. (Sorry folks). You fall off ledges randomly and die, the game is so damn dark you can't see anything, yet the brightness slider which goes from 1-10 doesn't increase the brightness in increments, each number is a random level of brightness (all of which are still too dark). So 3 is pitch black, 4 is seeable, 5 is slightly lighter than pitch black, 6 is the brightest etc. Fucking stupid.

Usually I get home from work and want to play into the early hours to finish the story and add more to the guide, and dedicate my weekends to a new game. This is the first game where I actually asked my boss to give me more work so I wouldn't have to go home and go anywhere near my PS5.

Will finish it eventually but hopefully after a guinea pig finds a way to cheese the no dying run, since I would argue it's pretty impossible to finish legit with the random deaths. Especially the part where you have to guide another character through an area full of traps and he seems to be self-aware that he's in this game and tries to kill himself as often as possible.

Have you played since the latest patch?  I’m only in the second chapter but I only had one game over in the first chapter and it was because I tried to jump in one direction I wasn’t supposed to.  Maybe these issues are more prevalent later on.

Edited by SolidDiablo

@lnFIame_ has the No Dying trophy, thank God.

Please tell us there's some sort of workaround; with the amount of random deaths and terrible platforming I was expecting this to be borderline impossible. Was the one trophy I was worried about since the other mysterious ones and collectibles. will be worked out eventually.

54 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

@lnFIame_ has the No Dying trophy, thank God.

Please tell us there's some sort of workaround; with the amount of random deaths and terrible platforming I was expecting this to be borderline impossible. Was the one trophy I was worried about since the other mysterious ones and collectibles. will be worked out eventually.

Apparently another user named wolker4 has the same trophy and posted a no-death run on YouTube.  I don't know if he used cloud saves as a backup but apparently it's not totally impossible.