Daily Trackmaster Trophy

SensaiGaia1

https://www.author-tracker.com/totd/author/1

I used this site to look for the easiest maps since you can sort by most attained author medals. Keep in mind that the developers changed the ice physics around 9 months ago, so especially maps with a bobsleigh element can be unobtainable.

Another thing to look out for is that the older a map is, the more it has been hunted, While most early maps are still easier some are quite tricky even if a lot of players have the at.

Edited by stefant2002
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Any easy authors in june 2023? Not seen anything after june 5th

June 19 AC Mirage was easy enough. June 16 Immortal Gardens is 'doable' for average players.

Unless you're meaning easy to get within first dozen attempts, then no. But these 2 are the only picks since beginning of June.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Riiszk said:

June 19 AC Mirage was easy enough. June 16 Immortal Gardens is 'doable' for average players.

Unless you're meaning easy to get within first dozen attempts, then no. But these 2 are the only picks since beginning of June.

Thanks i forgot i got mirage one. Ill check 16th out. No i dont mean too easy. Im a pretty seasoned player now after 130 hours of game time and dont mind putting a bit of time in a track but i only need 20 totds so just want it done now and most of the totds are pretty tricky

On 6.7.2023 at 9:46 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Thanks i forgot i got mirage one. Ill check 16th out. No i dont mean too easy. Im a pretty seasoned player now after 130 hours of game time and dont mind putting a bit of time in a track but i only need 20 totds so just want it done now and most of the totds are pretty tricky

What is with the rest of July 2020 you have left a lot of tracks there, they are all easy ATs.

On 06/07/2023 at 3:46 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

A guide went up at PST today that has a list of dates sorted by difficulty. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Anyone able to complete the Wormhole map? There is one big jump I just can't clear. Map is Wormhole, July 20, 2020

Yes, it is possible i and a friend got it, you need like 340+ speed before booster to make it. the rest of the track is easy and you have several seconds to spare so maybe going safe you can oneshot it if you manage the jump.

8 hours ago, lemaestre said:

Yes, it is possible i and a friend got it, you need like 340+ speed before booster to make it. the rest of the track is easy and you have several seconds to spare so maybe going safe you can oneshot it if you manage the jump.

340+ wow

I cant even reach 320 speed. Think I'm gonna skip this one. I hate (partial) ice maps ?

6 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

340+ wow

I cant even reach 320 speed. Think I'm gonna skip this one. I hate (partial) ice maps 1f605.png

yeah it is a tough one, with 340 you barely make it, 360 was the highest i got and in a video someone got to 380 or something with a really smoothe transition, everytime i got  out of the bobsleigh with a lot of speed i just hit the roof of the tunnel xD

@Mr_Marty84 Sorry, just saw your message, I'll start following this thread.

On 12/08/2023 at 10:16 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

I noticed some author times are wrong.

Should be fixed now, something went wrong when I copy pasted the values from my Excel to the Google Spreadsheet.

On 12/08/2023 at 10:16 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

And I thought that track was ranked 90, but now it sits on 61.

It's more accurate now. Before the recent change, it was impossible to know the exact player count on a track, so Nadeo would say that it's between 10k and 20k and I had to put 15k (the middle point) in the spreadsheet. Slap Like Now was one of the tracks where the player count is closer to 10k, meaning that it was actually easier.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/29/2024 at 1:14 AM, bdias10 said:

i found one on 1 november 2023 that is very doable that wasnt mentioned, if anyone knows more dailies after 7 august 2023 that are ez or doable enough post here. I will keep searching for more

October 8th 2023 - Bellosnäg

November 12th 2023 - Board Track Challenge

December 5th 2023 - Valley Lake

January 11th 2024 - Molenaar

January 22nd 2024 - A Space Odyssey V2

The first three are all reasonably easy, while the last two require more practice, however, quite fun and will increase your skills overall.

4 hours ago, TravelerByTime said:

October 8th 2023 - Bellosnäg

November 12th 2023 - Board Track Challenge

December 5th 2023 - Valley Lake

January 11th 2024 - Molenaar

January 22nd 2024 - A Space Odyssey V2

The first three are all reasonably easy, while the last two require more practice, however, quite fun and will increase your skills overall.

Thanks a lot man, gonna give a shot, i found that Sugar Rush one have a skip that makes it pretty easy as well