Most Anticipated May 2014 Games

Dead Weight

154 members have voted

1. 1. Can't Wait For...

• Watch Dogs ( Better be worth the wait!)
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
    • Mario Golf: World Tour
    • Kirby: Triple Deluxe
    • Mario Kart 8
    • MLB 14: The Show PS4
    • God of War Collection Vita
    • Sly Cooper Collection Vita
    • Bound By Flame
    • Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
    • Mugen Souls Z
    • Drakengard 3
    • Some sort of DLC
    • Nothing This month, maybe June will be better
    • Mother's Day
    • Borderlands 2 Vita
    • Transistor

Looking forward to Watch dogs (sweet special edition)

I am keeping my eye on bound by flame though , will see how it turns out.

Oh and back to Watch dogs, am I the only one that thinks Ubisoft is pretty clever for not calling it assassins creed, as now they're releasing 2 In 1 year.

Edited by Saltyie

Watch Dogs, for sure.  I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling it's going to be a good game but will fall short of expectations.  Just a hunch.

And something draws me to Wolfenstein:TNO... it may have something to do with the ridiculous number of hours I spent playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein (beach map, anyone?) multiplayer back in the day.  Need to read some previews to decide.

Watch Dogs, for sure.  I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling it's going to be a good game but will fall short of expectations.  Just a hunch.

And something draws me to Wolfenstein:TNO... it may have something to do with the ridiculous number of hours I spent playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein (beach map, anyone?) multiplayer back in the day.  Need to read some previews to decide.

You know that Wolfenstein Does not have MP right?  I am looking forward to it nonetheless, but the only MP it may have is if the Doom Beta is an MP beta.

• Like 1

You know that Wolfenstein Does not have MP right?  I am looking forward to it nonetheless, but the only MP it may have is if the Doom Beta is an MP beta.

Clearly I did not, lol.  I did check out the archive of the Twitch stream Bethesda did a few days ago and it looked promising, if only single player.

Voted for watch dogs, bound by flame, mario kart 8 all look good, also some of the various psvita titles.

On a somewhat related note, how did the starter of the thread manage to get the list of games coming out for may? I've been looking for something like this; for example, I haven't heard of Hakouki, 

but it seems like something I'd like to play.

:)

• 4 weeks later...