TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge - Dimension Shellshock DLC

10 minutes ago, Oisterboy said:

Dlc dropped today anybody see new trophies? 

I'm not home for like another 8 hours or so, but my app trophies never updated.  Usually that's the easiest way to tell.  I bought it, thankfully it's a single purchase of $8 for both the PS4 and PS5 dlc.  Unlike the base game was.

4 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

The 7 story endings trophy has now been changed to 9 endings.

But to get the extra 2 endings, you have to buy the DLC. Lame.

Seriously?  That's almost as bad as the PS+ price hike!  I was starting to forgive them for making the PS5 version a seperate purchase, but now I don't know.  At least the dlc is for both versions at the single $8 price, but jeeze. 

13 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Wait, so they made the DLC required for the plat? Was about to start this, but definitely won't if that's the case.

Judging by Tributes Twitter post about why they didn't want people to be forced to buy the dlc, I doubt it's required for the trophy.  Maybe it just shows up that way for the ingame achievement though since there are now 9 total characters.

4 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I was really expecting DLC trophies but nothing has shown up maybe they still might show up but not looking likely.

Did you buy the dlc?  I wonder if it's dependant on if you own the dlc or not.

Just now, Snake2410 said:

Judging by Tributes Twitter post about why they didn't want people to be forced to buy the dlc, I doubt it's required for the trophy.  Maybe it just shows up that way for the ingame achievement though since there are now 9 total characters.

Did you buy the dlc?  I wonder if it's dependant on if you own the dlc or not.

No I did not as I wanted trophies might buy it when it's half price as I was really wanting extra trophies, but cant have it all.

7 hours ago, Oisterboy said:

Dlc dropped today anybody see new trophies? 

According to Tribute Games on Twitter, they decided not to include new trophies so as not to harm those who had already achieved 100% achievements/trophies, not forcing them to buy the DLC to make new trophies.

But it's hypocrisy on their part because now the "watch all endings" trophy includes Usagi and Karai, and those who don't have this trophy now have to buy the DLC to get the trophy.

42 minutes ago, WitchHunterDX said:

According to Tribute Games on Twitter, they decided not to include new trophies so as not to harm those who had already achieved 100% achievements/trophies, not forcing them to buy the DLC to make new trophies.

But it's hypocrisy on their part because now the "watch all endings" trophy includes Usagi and Karai, and those who don't have this trophy now have to buy the DLC to get the trophy.

Is this 100% confirmed? And does the DLC affect the 'No Need For Mutagen' trophy as well?

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

No I did not as I wanted trophies might buy it when it's half price as I was really wanting extra trophies, but cant have it all.

What you could do is finish story with one character and then just replay the last episode (16) and beat it with the basic 7 characters to see what happens?  I might be able to take one of my dummy accounts and see if the trophy still pops on it after beating it with all 7 base characters once I get home in like an hour or so and let you know.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

What you could do is finish story with one character and then just replay the last episode (16) and beat it with the basic 7 characters to see what happens?  I might be able to take one of my dummy accounts and see if the trophy still pops on it after beating it with all 7 base characters once I get home in like an hour or so and let you know.

I was meaning I wanted DLC trophies, I already have both plats myself.

8 minutes ago, TheRetroManiac said:

I was meaning I wanted DLC trophies, I already have both plats myself.

I'm sorry, I just realized I quoted the wrong person so I've been responding to what I thought was the question about the new characters being added to the trophy for beating it with every character.  I feel dumb now lol.

7 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

The 7 story endings trophy has now been changed to 9 endings.

But to get the extra 2 endings, you have to buy the DLC. Lame.

Did you buy the dlc?  I'm curious if it only increases to 9 if you have the dlc.  I meant to quote you on this in one of my previous posts but somehow quoted the wrong post.

7 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I'm sorry, I just realized I quoted the wrong person so I've been responding to what I thought was the question about the new characters being added to the trophy for beating it with every character.  I feel dumb now lol.

Ha ha it's all good I did not even notice myself I was just like huh so you and me both.

Now that no additional trophies/achievements will be added has been confirmed, how many of you who already have 100% will revisit the game and DLC? Me, not likely. Too many games to play with a finite amount of time. Will watch the additional gameplay and content online.

25 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

Now that no additional trophies/achievements will be added has been confirmed, how many of you who already have 100% will revisit the game and DLC? Me, not likely. Too many games to play with a finite amount of time. Will watch the additional gameplay and content online.

I played it for a few hours.  I personally have never been a fan of survival modes and unfortunately this one is no exception to that.  I'll probably do story playthroughs with the new characters and also probably get them to 10 in story.  I doubt I'll do much towards getting them, or anyone else, to 10 in survival though.  I'm actually glad they didn't add trophies for the dlc.

And I can confirm that, at least for owners of the dlc, you do need to beat it with all 9 characters for the all endings trophy.  I just tested it on my alt account and got the endings for all 7 original characters.  Trophy didn't pop.  I don't know about those that don't own the dlc though.  Maybe it's different, though on my Switch copy that I haven't bought the dlc on it does say 0/9 endings for the ingame achievements tab.  That's pretty shady.

Edited by Snake2410

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

I played it for a few hours.  I personally have never been a fan of survival modes and unfortunately this one is no exception to that.  I'll probably do story playthroughs with the new characters and also probably get them to 10 in story.  I doubt I'll do much towards getting them, or anyone else, to 10 in survival though.  I'm actually glad they didn't add trophies for the dlc.

And I can confirm that, at least for owners of the dlc, you do need to beat it with all 9 characters for the all endings trophy.  I just tested it on my alt account and got the endings for all 7 original characters.  Trophy didn't pop.  I don't know about those that don't own the dlc though.  Maybe it's different, though on my Switch copy that I haven't bought the dlc on it does say 0/9 endings for the ingame achievements tab.  That's pretty shady.

I'm curious if it is the same for the No Need for Mutagen! trophy and it requires the 2 new characters as well.

Edited by lordzeze