Ps+ May 2014 Guess thread

Matthew_Banfield

The Last of Us, Dark Souls II and inFAMOUS: Second Son.

I feel it on my water.

For those who took me serious, I wasn't.

Your picks are laughable. Dark Souls II and Second Son are not happening for a LONG time. They both just came out under a month ago. My guess for Plus for NA:

PS4- Secret Ponchos

PS3- Some games I already have

Vita- No Idea

My predictions for EU

PS4: probably some indiegame that will be released in the store the day of the new PS+ content. As long as its in line with Resogun or Dead Nation, it's fine for me.

PS3: Dead Space 3 or Crysys 3 since they were on sale in March. The other game I guess Payday 2, but hope for God Of War Ascension

PS Vita: no idea, but DOA 5+ would be nice or The Walking Dead, since its in the easter sale now and season 2 is also coming to the Vita.

NA

PS4 - I don't know what's available, but I'm guessing it'll be a random indie game. I'm betting the system will be over a year old before it starts getting games like inFamous.

PS3 - Dark Souls 1 and inFamous.

Vita - The Walking Dead Season 1 and Muramasa Rebirth

For the PS3 games, with Dark Souls II recently released, the first game would be perfect to generate some hype and draw in players to buy the second one. As for inFamous, same logic. To get more people interested in Second Son, they make the first one available for free again.

For the Vita games, I'm guessing that eventually TWD Season 1 will be free on either system to generate hype and push season 2 sales. What better time than now? For Muramasa Rebirth, they've been putting out new DLC packs lately, so releasing it for free would help push the DLC sales. 

WOW... this sounds too good to be true... but I have doubt with Muramasa Rebirth and TWD for vita....

US

PS3:

-Thieves in Time... cross-buy... the vita version has already been in sales too many times so this is not a shocker, if it happens

Vita: 

-hmmm i actually have no idea.. with this one... maybe jak and daxter trilogy or touch my katamari... 

-high chance of another PSP game... 

Edited by jeieem

WOW... this sounds too good to be true... but I have doubt with Muramasa Rebirth and TWD for vita....

US

PS3:

-Thieves in Time... cross-buy... the vita version has already been in sales too many times so this is not a shocker, if it happens

Vita: 

-hmmm i actually have no idea.. with this one... maybe jak and daxter trilogy or touch my katamari... 

-high chance of another PSP game... 

Me too, that's why it's just a guess. xP

They almost always put out games with DLC on PS+ though, and both games have DLC, so it's possible.

US guess: 

PS4: Secret Ponchos or driveclub if finished.

PS3: AC III or Far Cry 3 and another less important title (the PS3 INC has been better in the past months)

Vita: Agree on TWD Season 1 and a cross buy indie or PSP game, don't really care about here. 

Just get me good PS3 games that i'm saving for the PS4!