Final Transmission

On 2023/6/21 at 3:45 PM, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Truly hope they don't make any more DLC so I can finally delete this game off my hard drive permanently.

According to the description of Season pass, this should be the last DLC. But maybe in future there will be invisible enemy mode, etc.

• Like 4

Done with the DLC. 

All trophies except Escape Pod and Data Drives are pretty straight forward. 

For Data Drive 2 and 3 you have to take optional paths. One is located in the big area with cells, where you need to get one power cell, open the door on the same level and you will get Drive 2. The other is located not so far, there will be a section with locked and unlocked doors, kinda like maze. 

@Mr-Nobody-88-

Escape pod is located in the hallway where Warden Cole recording starts playing about Escape. When you notice that you have to turn around, instead just keep going forward a few times. You will find Power Cell. 

Once you get it, turn back and look for a door that requires said Cell. After that carry on. 

Credits to @vojtahonda for finding this.

Well, that about does it. DLC is nice, quite long, accessed from Main Menu, you can start with all your items or fresh. 

Sadly, Kinetic Hammer is not upgradable. 

Pretty powerfull though. 

As for the ending, I won't spoil anything and I ask everyone to also do not post spoilers.

Don't ruin the game for others. 

Take care guys and have fun. 

I sure had a lot. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TsurugiFenrir said:

Done with the DLC. 

All trophies except Escape Pod and Data Drives are pretty straight forward. 

For Data Drive 2 and 3 you have to take optional paths. One is located in the big area with cells, where you need to get one power cell, open the door on the same level and you will get Drive 2. The other is located not so far, there will be a section with locked and unlocked doors, kinda like maze. 

@Mr-Nobody-88-

Escape pod is located in the hallway where Warden Cole recording starts playing about Escape. When you notice that you have to turn around, instead just keep going forward a few times. You will find Power Cell. 

Once you get it, turn back and look for a door that requires said Cell. After that carry on. 

Credits to @vojtahonda for finding this.

Well, that about does it. DLC is nice, quite long, accessed from Main Menu, you can start with all your items or fresh. 

Sadly, Kinetic Hammer is not upgradable. 

Pretty powerfull though. 

As for the ending, I won't spoil anything and I ask everyone to also do not post spoilers.

Don't ruin the game for others. 

Take care guys and have fun. 

I sure had a lot. 

Data drive 7 is on the optional path as well btw 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

Hi, I need help. I'm stuck in the room where there's plenty of fans, and the game asks me for a fuse. Just after the room on fire, except that I searched in the whole room I do not find it. Thanks in advance for the reply. 

You need to climb and crawl through the vent.

• Like 1

All you unlock for the main game after completing Final Transmission is a Golden Skin, nothing else.

Also, after finishing the DLC, the developer title card stays on screen for literally about 3 minutes. If you need to move on, you may get impatient and quit to title screen during this, but if you wanna see an easter egg, LEAVE the developer card running!! A small easter egg cutscene runs at the end.

Weird way to show an easter egg, there isn't even any credits, the Dev card just runs for so long and you're like, wth, has my game crashed or something xD

Sorry one more thing almost forgot, if you want the trophy for solving a puzzle in 7 seconds to be a -5/10 difficulty, then go into options and enable auto complete puzzles or whatever the option is called exactly, you will know it when u see it ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

All you unlock for the main game after completing Final Transmission is a Golden Skin, nothing else.

Also, after finishing the DLC, the developer title card stays on screen for literally about 3 minutes. If you need to move on, you may get impatient and quit to title screen during this, but if you wanna see an easter egg, LEAVE the developer card running!! A small easter egg cutscene runs at the end.

Weird way to show an easter egg, there isn't even any credits, the Dev card just runs for so long and you're like, wth, has my game crashed or something xD

Sorry one more thing almost forgot, if you want the trophy for solving a puzzle in 7 seconds to be a -5/10 difficulty, then go into options and enable auto complete puzzles or whatever the option is called exactly, you will know it when u see it ;)

Yeah, I thought the credits thing was a glitch. And maybe it is, who knows. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Jesus I didn’t even made NG+ or one single dlc trophie. Who on earth has Motivation for this lol 

the appeal of this game for me was that it's a low commitment, short and sweet survival horror, but now I can see that it has 5 add on sets meh

Edited by TalalHmd

If you start the FT DLC as a NG, you start with 3 weapons partially upgraded, a few CC already in the bank and the other 3 Schematics are found within the hour.

I don't think its possible to upgrade everything in the DLC, but i'm running it again so will see.

15 hours ago, Optinooby said:

If you start the FT DLC as a NG, you start with 3 weapons partially upgraded, a few CC already in the bank and the other 3 Schematics are found within the hour.

I don't think its possible to upgrade everything in the DLC, but i'm running it again so will see.

Can we expect a full guide for the DLC trophies Opti?

• Like 1

Just now, DevilHunterDmC__ said:

Can we expect a full guide for the DLC trophies Opti?

Yes, I'm doing a standalone Final Transmission trophy guide first, then I will go back and optimise the whole list.

Shame thats its looking at 4 or 5 playthroughs of the main story, but I don't think there is any quicker way. I'll see as im routing it

• Like 2