Most Likely Unobtainable Per Recent Update

If this is true that's a shame, I was even having fun doing it, but now that's probably impossible I kinda feel disappointed. Not even mad it's not even my only unobtainable anyway.

I do hope it gets a fix but otherwise, I guess I can move to other games... 

8 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

So any idea which trophies this specifically impacts?

any trophy that able to be completed within one game can be unlocked 

any trophy like achieve so many games/kills/actions within a game is broken and unable to be achieved as all process has all been put to 100% completed without trophies being popped 

Can somebody explain why the devs suddenly did this?  What was the purpose if they knew the stat tracking  linked to trophy unlocking will be fucked up. It's like a deliberate sabotage for  unlocking trophies....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomba25 said:

Can somebody explain why the devs suddenly did this?  What was the purpose if they knew the stat tracking  linked to trophy unlocking will be fucked up. It's like a deliberate sabotage for  unlocking trophies....

I think it was unintentional by them. They wanted to update the game for last time. And accidentally broke the trophies. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ZEE11W said:

I think it was unintentional by them. They wanted to update the game for last time. And accidentally broke the trophies. 

Yeah I feel this was unintended. At least I truly hope so or else it would be a really despicable act!

2 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

If that was the case, they are a bunch of dumb asses!  Supposed to be  it should be the other way around, it auto unlocks the trophy for you once you max out a badge. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MANU1950 said:

We must be press to the developers this can not be finish in this way.

The begging might give us hope. Hope they will give in  to change their statement to have a fix on this.....

• Like 1

I am glad I have not played this yet I was planning to do so. A friend asked me a few weeks back “wanna do the 8 player trophies?”

I said maybe another time, there is time enough for the shutdown.

If they do fix it with a update I will play it. Sucks that so many people got rekt on this.

And the devs are idiots for making the game unobtainable the patch should not have been added at all. But who am I to say that? ?

• Like 3

Well, this is a fuckin' shame. I would recommend everyone fills out the bug report form (http://jasonkillsbugs.com/) and mentions trophies in the hopes that they pull a Shadow of Mordor and either make it obtainable again or change the requirements to work with the new state the game finds itself in.

I'm no stranger to unobtainables (I just hide 'em) but would like to get this damn game finished. We were supposed to have more time! ?

Edited by SquidGeneral10
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

I’ve sent a tweet to the dev’s to notify them that trophies are glitched and won’t unlock since the update, hopefully they’ll fix it. Though I believe this was their last update before they abandon the game so it may officially be unachievable now.

Hopefully not though, I’ve also asked if they’ll be lowering the games played and Kills trophies as the requirements are way too unrealistic with the host leaving meaning you make no progress and the Host leaves like 80% of the time

Careful with the CEO Wes, he's a bit of a troll and can be very nasty and hateful with replies. Someone tweeted about the number of matches needed for the trophy, and he said just play the game and not to worry about trophies. It came across as condescending and dismissive.

14 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

Entiendo que esto es estresante, pero publicar la dirección y el número de teléfono de los desarrolladores es demasiado. Espere una semana más o menos, y mientras tanto publique en los foros de Steam: son un poco más visibles que aquí. 

I wait one o two weeks if I can not a fix I will call all days. I am from Europe I prefer don't do that's.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

Careful with the CEO Wes, he's a bit of a troll and can be very nasty and hateful with replies. Someone tweeted about the number of matches needed for the trophy, and he said just play the game and not to worry about trophies. It came across as condescending and dismissive.

Oh I’m well aware he’s a douche. God knows how someone like that is In control of an entire company. He’s a wanker.

When concerns were raised about 1900ish matches for Texas ChainsW he ridiculed the people and said to just play the game.

• Like 4