Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I recently picked up F1 2012 for £5 and grabbed a few trophies in the last fixture. I been using this break to work my way through the career and online co-op to try and get the more time consuming trophies out of the way.

I would like to say I would come out swinging next fixture but I'm working the nightshift this week, I'd be lucky to get an hour of gaming done until Friday... And Borderlands The Pre-Sequel is out too this week :(

I can barely play the first two thirds of the fixture either. If I go up against you, we might be evenly matched.

Darn it, I came on to see my fixture thinking today was the restart!! I will have to continue plodding on with other stuff then!!

Cheers to Krazy and allenbird for their tips on MW2, I did Wetwork when I got in!!

Good job man! Pretty satisfying when you get it down.

I've actually loved this break, it came right on point :D

I've been really busy these days and my schedule just cleared up a bit, ready for next fixture. I must say I was reluctant to use breaks, but I admit now that I found them pretty convenient ^^

Not many oponents left, eager to know who comes next :)

I just found out that the field trip I thought I had tomorrow night is actually tonight. That means I can actually play Tuesday! But that also means I can't play tonight, so really not much changed....other than the fact that my opponent now has a head start on me.