Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Some random dude just chimed in kind of berating people for playing games fast and not actually enjoying the games. It went back and forth for a while. I'm just curious whether it was Mr. P or Sly who excised the infection.

It was most probably parker, i can confirm that it was not my doing, i was too busy having fun laughing at him.

Edited by Precision-Playy

My IQ got lowered after reading those posts and that status. I am sure of it.

This is exactly why I only read breezing through it, luckily for me there is no brain damage. 

One of the few things I could grasp while skimming his/her wisdom showcase was that he/she decided to insult other users because his/her logic got crushed......I CAN'T STAND rude people, and once again I'm glad to be a part of this community seeing how the mods proceeded :)

Brilliant! Lol this is spot on.

I read all the comments earlier but just couldn't be bothered to waste my time and energy on even trying to explain to him his logic made no sense. Just a foolish spammer trying to boost his post count.

In other news, Jem would be glad to know I've only got 4 points so far! The final day is the only day I can spend a good few hours gaming so I'll have to work hard to catch up.

Oh wow. I didn't expect to be in the lead. My score's still in the single digits, but I'll try to widen the gap as soon as I decide which game to work on.

What did I miss? I also have 30+ notifications from this thread, but only saw a couple new posts.

Someone walks into thread complaining about how we all "rush" our games mind you this is apparently after they entered the thread without reading the title, didn't like the replies they were getting essentially proving them wrong, I then proceed to point out that they're spamming and the reason behind it which apparently made me a douchebag after a few of my posts they decided to play victim with their status. I also think I have a migraine from dealing with him as well he really pushes one's patience.

I've actually dealt with that user before on another forum except on that one they went and misread something and spammed their way to 100 posts followed by complaining to the staff on that forum when they called him out on it and then they effectively banned him not before he threatened an admin with the funniest claim being he'd get them for identity theft as they altered his profile page and locked permissions so he couldn't change it back...

Now to gaming related news seems I could be waiting a few hours for stuff to redownload onto my PS3 followed by the odd-chance of me dozing off so the Prinny might get a bit of a lead against me possibly especially since continuing with BlazBlue this round would be too big of a gamble with what I have remaining.

• Like 1

My apologies if I started that in any way. I missed whatever was said, but I was the first to respond less than diplomatically.

In slightly better news, RachP's success on LBP Karting drove me to finally go back and try the online again. 6 months after my last log-in and the trophy pops after 1 race!

If anyone hasn't started this game yet. Stay away for your own sanity.

My apologies if I started that in any way. I missed whatever was said, but I was the first to respond less than diplomatically.

In slightly better news, RachP's success on LBP Karting drove me to finally go back and try the online again. 6 months after my last log-in and the trophy pops after 1 race!

Wasn't your fault at all, that person shouldn't have even commented 

I started LBPK a while ago to work on some of the online trophies with a friend. We did about 30 total races each of us winning 15. Next day go to check my stats online it said I only won 1 race and only did 4 races total -___- I don't even have any sanity left but still not willing to go back and finish that game soon dood

Wasn't your fault at all, that person shouldn't have even commented 

I started LBPK a while ago to work on some of the online trophies with a friend. We did about 30 total races each of us winning 15. Next day go to check my stats online it said I only won 1 race and only did 4 races total -___- I don't even have any sanity left but still not willing to go back and finish that game soon dood

Probably for the best. If you change your mind pm me if you need a help. I collected a bunch of contacts all going for the online at the moment. After mine poppled, I tried to help out for a while, but I had to leave or spend the rest of my life sitting through 1 second levels.  :angry:

Edited by BraveNoobWorld

Congratulations :D

I might be planning to participate in this game but theres a question I wanna ask. On rule # 3 any games thats completed under 8 hours will not count. So if I play any game thats not in the top 50 under 3 hours but completed between above 3 up to 8 hours will that not be counted?

You're sort of correct on that one. If you obtain a platinum in less than 8 hours it won't count, regardless of the times of the top 50. Precision may change it to 10 hours next season but people can still abuse that rule easily by playing hours/days later. PSN games are the ones affected by 2-3 hour time limits and compared to the top 50 times, yet this hasn't been abused much since the rule implementation around Season 2.

Someone walks into thread complaining about how we all "rush" our games mind you this is apparently after they entered the thread without reading the title, didn't like the replies they were getting essentially proving them wrong, I then proceed to point out that they're spamming and the reason behind it which apparently made me a douchebag after a few of my posts they decided to play victim with their status. I also think I have a migraine from dealing with him as well he really pushes one's patience.

I've actually dealt with that user before on another forum except on that one they went and misread something and spammed their way to 100 posts followed by complaining to the staff on that forum when they called him out on it and then they effectively banned him not before he threatened an admin with the funniest claim being he'd get them for identity theft as they altered his profile page and locked permissions so he couldn't change it back...

Now to gaming related news seems I could be waiting a few hours for stuff to redownload onto my PS3 followed by the odd-chance of me dozing off so the Prinny might get a bit of a lead against me possibly especially since continuing with BlazBlue this round would be too big of a gamble with what I have remaining.

Wow ok. Thnx for the detailed post, very impressive.

Yikes. Hopefully it still won't affect your promotion to the Silver League.

I guess it's a good time to announce my resignation xD

Unfortunately I have several studies that I need to attend and lately mixing them up with THL has been... unbearable. I'll be resigning technically come the next fixture, but by the fifth season I won't be here. As well as the lack of study time THL has been making me feel as if I need to get speedy trophies over trophies that I'd like to go for - quite a few mother of grinds - which has been a real bummer >_<.

Medical factors included I didn't see a reasonable measure for me to handle all this at once, so after doing some number and regrettable as it is I've decided to pull THL out from underneath my schedule which - surprisingly enough - has freed up quite a bit of time for studies, social time, anime (because anime is love, anime is life :P) and various other factors of my life. It's been a good time in the league I must admit but I'm afraid for now mine is pretty much up.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a return later on in a different season but for now I need the spare time that I'd spend "leaguing" for revision, otherwise there's no way I'm going to hit my target grades at the end of my academic year which are a bunch of A+'s.

People who're matched with me in the future won't need to put up much of a fight due to this development, and good luck to the rest of the competitors still heading for their respective league titles!!

• Like 2

I guess it's a good time to announce my resignation xD

Unfortunately I have several studies that I need to attend and lately mixing them up with THL has been... unbearable. I'll be resigning technically come the next fixture, but by the fifth season I won't be here. As well as the lack of study time THL has been making me feel as if I need to get speedy trophies over trophies that I'd like to go for - quite a few mother of grinds - which has been a real bummer >_<.

Medical factors included I didn't see a reasonable measure for me to handle all this at once, so after doing some number and regrettable as it is I've decided to pull THL out from underneath my schedule which - surprisingly enough - has freed up quite a bit of time for studies, social time, anime (because anime is love, anime is life :P) and various other factors of my life. It's been a good time in the league I must admit but I'm afraid for now mine is pretty much up.

Hopefully I'll be able to make a return later on in a different season but for now I need the spare time that I'd spend "leaguing" for revision, otherwise there's no way I'm going to hit my target grades at the end of my academic year which are a bunch of A+'s.

People who're matched with me in the future won't need to put up much of a fight due to this development, and good luck to the rest of the competitors still heading for their respective league titles!!

Wow. I didn't see this coming. Good luck in everything.

It has been a pleasure competing against you. I just wish that we both had more time to put into this season.

Has everyone else had trouble getting on the network yesterday, my auto update has disabled itself and I cant get on to sync? Hoping to sort it out tonight!!

I had no trouble logging in at 10:30 last night and stayed on until about 1am without any issues.

Has everyone else had trouble getting on the network yesterday, my auto update has disabled itself and I cant get on to sync? Hoping to sort it out tonight!!

I've had no problems at all which has baffled me since this morning I've been reading status updates of PSN problems yet I've had none of these problems at all, hope they are sorted out for you or Precision could make the final sync window a bit longer due to PSN problems for some users.