Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

FIX SET 7 (14th-17th Oct)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

theshywaterguy VS Precision-Playy
xZoneHunter VS Mendant909
dragnierkira VS Havoc273
XShadowYakuzaX VS HcG-_Clawz
HcG-_Terror VS Hemiak

GOLD LEAGUE

zajac9999 VS Mah2c

me3lingual VS blueyoshi5
omar280792 VS X18JELLO18X
jem12345 VS Krazy_99
man_with_wdjat VS Kochiya-Shana

SILVER LEAGUE

DJ-Silver VS cybershark91

nexus_x2007 VS silverstag88
Chinigan- VS freddie1989
ganryu_pl VS Gate_Guard
BraveNoobWorld VS Grindcore12391

BRONZE LEAGUE

ShogunCroCop VS zR_DoWnLiNkZ

TheLastSurvivorD VS Jarethgeason
sinnriel VS mary-d_9
pridefc83 VS Matthew_Banfield
VASORAT13 VS allenbird

MANGANESE LEAGUE

ReimiSaionji9742 VS BigApe101

x9zachattack5x VS ToxiKirby
NIALLERMANBUZ VS TheAkittaja123
faiz0r VS NiTR0--X_
RachP13 VS KerplunkMB

As promised, early release! Good Luck everybody!

Approx Fixture Start: 2 Hours
  • Like 2

Good luck to my Buddy Shy, i know you have been looking forward to this one buddy, give me your best and in turn, ill give mine!  :highfive:

Good luck to you too :highfive:, I'm not going to have many points on the board for the first two days but I will do my best to make up for that since I have the two following days off and the wife is out of town B).

Good luck to you too :highfive:, I'm not going to have many points on the board for the first two days but I will do my best to make up for that since I have the two following days off and the wife is out of town B).

I know exactly what that means  B) , i saw what you did the last time your wife was out of town, I am going to have more time towards the start of this fixture as it stands, and knowing what you can produce, this could be the match-up to watch this fixture, shame this time i can't just grab some popcorn and watch :P Let us put on a show Shy  :yay:

Release them now! I start work at 9:30pm lol

lol 

Huh...too bad my opponent seems inactive, well I can play some Tales of Symphonia instead I guess which I can't complain about :)

those are very famous last words sir and i have seen a few here get biten by them lol 

You got a work e-mail ? :P

Unfortunately I work on the shop floor of a factory, not the office, we're not important enough for our own email addresses lol.

Good luck Krazy. You're exactly who I wanted to go up against this fixture. I can't play tonight, but I'll be sure to start my comeback tomorrow.

Thanks, you too. Infact I'm quite glad we matched up it should be close again like last time.

Does the sound shapes dlc count for points or are they too easy and quick to earn to count? i'm getting all the dlc since it's on sale and there's a pack for all of it and if it doesn't count I'll wait till off time to get the trophies.

As long as you don't autopop the trophies or complete the game in under 8 hours then they are allowed dood