Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I was hoping to have made my comeback on Thursday.  I had the funds and everything for a new console.  But then the call to family came, and I gave that money I saved to help out.  So it looks like my comeback stage will be postponed.  I will put off making a formal announcement of whether I will remain in the competition as long as possible, to give me plenty of time to earn enough for a new console.

So blueyoshi5, zajac9999, and omar280792, please don't work too hard earning trophies during your matches against me.  And to all of the Gold League, I apologize for not being more competitive.  I wish I could have actually battled against you during the season.

10 Hours  ;)

Whoops >.< best change that, i don't think it has change any results this season.

And when were these new times announced because the latest announcement on completion times was here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14678-league-of-trophy-hunters-season-4-225-fixtures-like-no-other/page-144#entry401976 which states 8 hours and 3 hours for the respective types not 10 and 2.

Unless you're trying to catch people off-guard so their scores don't count you might want to make sure any "new" rules are known/announced beforehand as this can affect what people play.

And when were these new times announced because the latest announcement on completion times was here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/14678-league-of-trophy-hunters-season-4-225-fixtures-like-no-other/page-144#entry401976 which states 8 hours and 3 hours for the respective types not 10 and 2.

Unless you're trying to catch people off-guard so their scores don't count you might want to make sure any "new" rules are known/announced beforehand as this can affect what people play.

Kind of confused as well. The post leading up to the season indicated 8 hours as the cap. Doesn't affect me though, so i'll be sitting quietly in the corner.

I beg my Pardon, you are absolutely correct Kochiya, in my old age i must have forgotten my own rules, got mixed up with a few things that i was panning to do for next season..

So..... Just to clarify, 8 Hours minimum plat time for the points to count, and non-plat psn games with Top 50 completions under 3 hours will not count, sorry or the confusion everyone!  :blush:

Can someone explain how does the manganese league works? I'm last on the manganese league right now, so am I gonna get kicked from the league or am I gonna get promoted to other sub-league? I'm confused. :D

The are no relegations from the Manganese leagues, so you won't get kicked, you will either stay in Maganese or be promoted to Bronze league via dropout promotion (When people drop out and league spots above you need to be filled)

I beg my Pardon, you are absolutely correct Kochiya, in my old age i must have forgotten my own rules, got mixed up with a few things that i was panning to do for next season..

So..... Just to clarify, 8 Hours minimum plat time for the points to count, and non-plat psn games with Top 50 completions under 3 hours will not count, sorry or the confusion everyone!  :blush:

Confused a fair few people, might want a sticky note on your monitor/desk with current rules if senility is kicking in. In all seriousness though the rules you might want to place somewhere in physical form or something to avoid an accidental rule change that could potentially rob a player of a victory.

In other news besides sleeping at XMB for hours on end(I think it was around five today?) a Prinny keeps exploding with trophies whilst I sleep, I really need to do something about that.

Agreed :D

On a positive note I got the platinum for Little Big Planet Karting this morning....I was expecting at least two more occasions of create mode. Hope to get the platinum for Assassins Creed Brotherhood in the next couple of days too - couple of tough sequences ahead though and I'm working on 100% sync for the DLC

LittleBigPlanet Karting... are you still sane after playing that, I mean the glitches and unstable online didn't make you snap or did you actually enjoy the nightmare?

In anycase congratulations on the platinum.

• Like 1

Agreed :D

On a positive note I got the platinum for Little Big Planet Karting this morning....I was expecting at least two more occasions of create mode. Hope to get the platinum for Assassins Creed Brotherhood in the next couple of days too - couple of tough sequences ahead though and I'm working on 100% sync for the DLC

Wow that's awesome!! In other news, The prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today and my tiny little nipples went to France.

LittleBigPlanet Karting... are you still sane after playing that, I mean the glitches and unstable online didn't make you snap or did you actually enjoy the nightmare?

In anycase congratulations on the platinum.

I got the online done a couple of months ago but I did get frustrated at the glitches, I think I did more than 300 online races for adventurer before deleting & reinstalling the game data. That might be why I just left it incomplete for three months, glad it's done to be honest & I could delete it from my HD :D

go hard with rushing things so fast that you don't even enjoy what you play.all you do is go flying through the game to get the platinum.where is the fun in that?

^What? so you are saying because my pace is not your pace, i don't get the stories, graphics, character depths, emotions and enjoyment out of my games? pfft, at least i actually get to the end of my games. That's like saying a Mayfly doesn't experience life because it only lives for one day. The competition is designed to push us to be the best we can be, but that doesn't mean we can't experience what our games have to offer. Just because it isn't your way, doesn't mean it isn't the right way.

this is why i hate forums.douchebags like you ruining the mood

^Says the guy that comments on a forum that they haven't even read the title on and then decides to place a random comment on that forum bashing on it. Someone needs to take a step back and grow up.

Wow that's awesome!! In other news, The prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today and my tiny little nipples went to France.

^Perfect moment  :giggle:  Well played good sir.

Edited by Precision-Playy

Shouldn't insulting other users have some sort of repercutions? Just curious.

I'm not going places during this fixture, Bravely Default is way too beautiful lol I'll try to get Disgaea 4's ending-related trophies though, game has a ton of epilogues xD

Got another achievement as of last night: Placed in the leaderboards for getting all of the Future Funk 3000 Sound DLC trophies for Sound Shapes on both the PS3 and the PS Vita. Plus, After I was done, I also finished writing the guide for said DLC and it got published within 30-45 minutes later :D.

Did that guys content get completely cut out of this thread? I had the forum loaded on my computer earlier and saw a few posts and now they're all gone, even though my notifications still show them all.

He's whining about other people being mean in his status update too, which I find highly amusing.

Did that guys content get completely cut out of this thread? I had the forum loaded on my computer earlier and saw a few posts and now they're all gone, even though my notifications still show them all.

He's whining about other people being mean in his status update too, which I find highly amusing.

Yeah seems the comments have been weeded out. Yeah I actually commented on that status then they deleted my comment dood xD

It's like he walked into the middle of a game of dodgeball, told everyone they were stupid for playing, and then was shocked that everybody threw balls at his head. I thought about commenting and just figured it wasn't worth it.

This is astonishingly accurate xD

Yeah seems the comments have been weeded out. Yeah I actually commented on that status then they deleted my comment dood xD

What did I miss? I also have 30+ notifications from this thread, but only saw a couple new posts.

Some random dude just chimed in kind of berating people for playing games fast and not actually enjoying the games. It went back and forth for a while. I'm just curious whether it was Mr. P or Sly who excised the infection.

• Like 1

It's like he walked into the middle of a game of dodgeball, told everyone they were stupid for playing, and then was shocked that everybody threw balls at his head. I thought about commenting and just figured it wasn't worth it.

Brilliant! Lol this is spot on.

I read all the comments earlier but just couldn't be bothered to waste my time and energy on even trying to explain to him his logic made no sense. Just a foolish spammer trying to boost his post count.

In other news, Jem would be glad to know I've only got 4 points so far! The final day is the only day I can spend a good few hours gaming so I'll have to work hard to catch up.