Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Quick question, are the HcG-_ brothers or something? :P

Good mates part of the same psn clan :)

New fixture isn't till 1, so another 40 mins. I forgot today was the last day actually, I've only scored like 20 points. :o Btw, did you decide what you were gonna do for #250? :)

The grid autosport man, nice long grind so a few games will be at 99% until I get the plat for autosport then pop the rest :)

• Like 2

Booda, nice. I can take this fixture to work through crushing for UC 1 as well as the arenas, Kaos mode and then nightmare on Trap Team. If I get the plats great but if I run out of steam I'll be comforted by the fact that it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, lol.

Congrats on the win(I'm assuming) Zone. I actually looked at the scores yesterday, I think you had a 1 point lead so I earned one silver trophy yesterday. Pretty sure that wasn't enough. 5 more weeks of being up at 6am on Saturdays to get my kids to swim meets on time.

Booda, nice. I can take this fixture to work through crushing for UC 1 as well as the arenas, Kaos mode and then nightmare on Trap Team. If I get the plats great but if I run out of steam I'll be comforted by the fact that it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway, lol.

Congrats on the win(I'm assuming) Zone. I actually looked at the scores yesterday, I think you had a 1 point lead so I earned one silver trophy yesterday. Pretty sure that wasn't enough. 5 more weeks of being up at 6am on Saturdays to get my kids to swim meets on time.

Good luck man, I'm weary at how close you are to those plats. I've been struggling to put up highscores so I wouldnt put it past you to give me a run for my money. 

That's good, someone who'll actually try for this fixture (unlike last fixture), good luck, Ichiban-Hybrid.

I just had to wake up with a sore back & shoulder, didn't I? Spent the better part of 2 hours just waiting for the pain to ease  :rolleyes: .

• Like 1

Yeah we were pretty close. Thats why i decided to pop some easy trophies in injustice, didn't know how well you'd hunt on saturday.

Well Im kinda sure I had this win since my opponent was inactive. A no motivation win for me.. ._. Well anyway don't slack of on me Lady Blanc. Good Luck! =)

I'll try not to slack off, hopefully I'll have a platinum this fixture. I just need to plan ahead though, probably start up a few games I haven't even touched yet.

Good luck Grindcore! I was too distracted by Hyperdevotion Noire to get the platinum in Sly 2 before the fixture ended, so I'll use it on you instead.

That's fine, I doubt I'll be putting up much of a fight this fixture though. My next day off work is friday so I probably won't be able to get through too much of lego batman 3 with my schedule being the way it is at least trophy wise

This day has been foretold for generations. Good luck Sin. 

lol tnx i think im gonna need all the luck i can muster hehehe ,this may be an intresting battle to say the least :) good luck to you to :)

im sure i have had my ass handed to me on a plate by you before lol

• Like 1

Well another loss for me, my opponent only got about 8 trophies but 2 of them were plat so I was screwed come yesterday!! Shame they are totally inactive on the forum, takes something out of the competition for me!!

Good luck Antielectron although I haven't seen you on here either haha!!

My losing streak continues, and will probably continue for the foreseeable future. I just got swamped with life events. Plus, I am feeling a bit burned out on trophy hunting. I have already earned an even 400 trophies since Jan 1, by far a personal best for the first half of a year (since most years I don't even get 400 in that year). So I'll try to stay competitive, but fully expect to see me go back to Silver League next season.

Must be a taboo to ask these types of questions on this forum LOL

Hehe seems that way. I can understand why people might want to keep information like that private though. From my knowledge it's only 2 or 3 people. 

Really I'd like to know what all the people in this league look like, but that's mainly just because I'm very nosy. :P

Also yay, I won. :D

• Like 3