Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Yeah im stuck on Nier Replikant like forver.

But im glad @Lucas has at least start it. I can help online if need later. Im tending to finish one game after another, or it will looks like on PS3 Times and i never clear all these started games....

• Like 2

GGs to everyone! This season was intense, really fun participating. Fun to see all the divisions having high scoring matchups.

Also, props to @Lucas for pulling off that win against @DEMONICRUBLE18! As hilarious as it would have been to see you in gold, I'm glad I get to fight you again next season 🤣

As sad as it is getting 2nd, at least my winners prediction for plat was right. You better win the whole thing @NuclearManager!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, steveblazinggrin said:

Also, props to @Lucas for pulling off that win against @DEMONICRUBLE18! As hilarious as it would have been to see you in gold, I'm glad I get to fight you again next season 🤣

Told you I wasn't going down to Gold.... 😇

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fixture 9 results!

Platinum League

Gold League

zyBR6HN.png

zULBZh7.png

Silver League

Bronze League

BKFYGkl.png

tUb0HB5.png

Standings after fixture 9

3YvC1n6.png

5PFKWAe.png

That's the final round of the main season wrapped up! 

@NuclearManager cruised through the Platinum League with no real challenge while all his competition fought it out amongst each other. Still an impressive unbeaten run with a super solid final score of just over 3000. Congrats on your second Plat title!

@Connie ended the unbeaten streak of Gold champion Banana with the help of some Whisk and Zombs. In the end this wasn't enough to nab a promotion spot as main rivals @Prometheous101 and @KillerUni12 both managed to snag a win this round as well, and finished in 2nd and 3rd respectively. Some great final scores there in Gold!

In a surprising turn of events, @RedbeardRik gave away his lead in Silver in the second-to-last fixture of the season and, just like that, he takes it back in the final round with rival emzynitro__ failing to bag 2 points against Piezilla. Silver's gonna Silver I guess 😂. Congrats on your Silver title, Rik!

In Bronze, @Gnillisch and @Paul_Cesar put up an amazing show, scoring a combined total of a whopping 1660 points!  You love to see it! Great match guys :yay:

Despite an amazing effort, @XoX_Sunshine was unable to beat the record for total score coming just short. Sunshine went out with an absolute bang nonetheless and can look back on an absolutely astonishing debut season. Congrats on your well-deserved first title, Sunshine!

Now then, time for the finale! The line-up for the CWC was announced a couple of hours ago. I can't wait to find out who will become our season 41 champion :D

NB: Confirmation messages have been sent to low scorers this season (as per rule 5). If you qualify for this, please make sure to check your DMs on the forums and respond in time if you want to avoid force-retirement. :)

Don’t forget to email yourself then at the bottom of plat

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Thanks for having me, really enjoyed my first season. Sorry I couldn't keep giving 100% effort after an early arrival by my son, it was fun while it lasted!

Hopefully I'll have enough free time to participate in next season, hoping for a promotion to silver for the king of the losers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Indeed a very impressive season from (almost) everyone and well deserved 4 promotion spots for bronze! Damn even more would've deserved these promotions this season. Can't wait what happens next season in a very tough silver league.. Gotta fight for a decent spot for sure again.

And bronze will be a banger as well with Bert, Gunner and Reina coming back. Will be interesting to see if Fysh and Clown can come back with high scores and be competition again to those guys. And I never underestimate newcomers again 🤣

Kinda sad to see Doyle and Oskar retire but I hope to see you guys back some day!

Edited by Gnillisch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1