Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

1 hour ago, zajac9999 said:

Pretty sure I said something like 'you better watch out next season as I'll be serious next time' after my loss last season. As always, The Zajac kept his word, even if it was unwittingly. :P

Good match Whyfire. :)

Haha yeah, i remember you said something like that. Grats on your win and hopefully our next match will be even more interesting :wave:

6 hours ago, Lucas said:

The league tables and the statistics have been updated.

Fixture 7 has been a pretty interesting fixture and some leagues suddenly got a lot more interesting.

Silver League

Edunstar84 still takes the lead after a DW on RainstormIII, 17 points. LucasV9991 moved up a position after NIALLERMANBUZ got a score of 0 against jem12345 last fixture, 14 points. NIALLERMANBUZ is in 3rd place now with 13 points and still dangerous for Edunstar84 as well. Together with Hemiak, these three players are all safe from relegating already.

Yes! I greatly impacted the league by doing absolutely nothing! Another tie or two, and I may be safe from relegation!

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Nice to check in and see what's happening. Haven't been around for a month but was pleasantly surprised to see I beat Couch in our matchup :) ( I'm still claiming the victory despite the fact we were both AFK ). Also as I am retiring this season happy to take place of anyone getting relegated from Gold league. 

Have a a great Christmas all and a awesome start to the new year

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

On 22/12/2016 at 2:53 PM, ShogunCroCop said:

Winter is coming, and then maybe I'll fulfill my duties as the Dragonborn. Good luck. I have been looking forward to this matchup.

I can see that winter has come, just waiting for you to commit to being the Dragonborn ;)

I may have to put in a call to Fabletown and see where Everybody went.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone!

On 12/24/2016 at 7:03 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

I can see that winter has come, just waiting for you to commit to being the Dragonborn ;)

I may have to put in a call to Fabletown and see where Everybody went.

I decided to find out if Life is Strange instead...my commitments as the Dragonborn are grinding since I just need a handful of trophies for the plat, and I am lvl 45 still. Whether you go to Fabletown or not, I think you'll win this. I won't be playing much today due to Christmas. You made me work hard though, and challenged me, and even brought me closer to some more of my 2016 goals. So for that, I thank you.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HcG Clawz said:

Merry Christmas everyone my Christmas started good with a 50 euro psn card which I'll use for the sale :D

2 hours ago, Zach said:

Titanfall 2, Watch Dogs 2, and Bloodborne Ultimate Edition for Christmas. Hell yeah!

Wow, nice! Enjoy!

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I decided to find out if Life is Strange instead...my commitments as the Dragonborn are grinding since I just need a handful of trophies for the plat, and I am lvl 45 still. Whether you go to Fabletown or not, I think you'll win this. I won't be playing much today due to Christmas. You made me work hard though, and challenged me, and even brought me closer to some more of my 2016 goals. So for that, I thank you.

By my calculations, I've lost this round by about 20, but we both pulled scores of over 100 easy. 

It will come to a showdown next week which I look forward to :)

How close are you to your goals now?

• Like 1

Alright guys last fixture of the season lets all enjoy our new christmas games now :D

Platinum League

Pureproteinman v MStalker58
Mah2c v Kochiya-Shana
HcG-_Clawz v Zajac9999
ToxiKirby v Whyfire
ReimiSaijoni97 v xZoneHunter

Gold League

Mesopithecus v x9zachattack5x
cjshaitan v Wdog-999
HcG-_Terror v Jarethgeason
the_couchster v Omar280972
RalphyLDN v X18JELLO18X

Silver League

Rainstormlll v jem12345
Bladesoframen v LucasV9991
Edunstar84 v Shadowhood1111
Hemiak v Obscure_Ale
NIALLERMANBUZ v woop94

Bronze League

me3lingual v freddie1989
Ichiban-Hybrid v Psy-Tychist
XShadowYakuzaX v Gregorymany
ShogunCroCop v VASORAT13
XX_FTW v Sean_Bo15

Approximate starting time: 6 minutes ago

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

By my calculations, I've lost this round by about 20, but we both pulled scores of over 100 easy. 

It will come to a showdown next week which I look forward to :)

How close are you to your goals now?

A lot closer. I am almost 75,000 worldwide, which is what I was going for, and I just need 3 plans to meet my platinum goals, and I am expecting at least 2 more by the end of the year.

I am looking forward to the showdown next week. It will certainly be interesting.

4 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Good game Edunstar. I was hoping you'd go easy on me so that I could blindside you with a non-zero score, but it wasn't enough. I could've easily dropped an extra fifty or so points, but it just wasn't worth risking victory in the Holiday Special.

I was actually counting on you saving points for your Holiday Special. I mean, I think it was you that promised $20 to each person/team if one of them broke your streak.