Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

13 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Get ready @freddie1989 because tomorrow is Platinum Rain Day for me :devil:.

Cheers pal, shame you have to use them on me as I didn't even realise the league had started again so my score will likely be a tremendous 0. Enjoy the rain though, went a bit wayward for me this time due to Amalur being addictive.

1 hour ago, freddie1989 said:

Cheers pal, shame you have to use them on me as I didn't even realise the league had started again so my score will likely be a tremendous 0. Enjoy the rain though, went a bit wayward for me this time due to Amalur being addictive.

I'm sorry it worked out that way. I wish Jem was my opponent this fixture because he's who I'm most worried about.

Well I was blindsided. Good game @Enma8910.

Edited by Kent10201

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm sorry it worked out that way. I wish Jem was my opponent this fixture because he's who I'm most worried about.

Well I was blindsided. Good game @Enma8910.

Don't worry too much about me. I'm going to be inactive during most of the fixtures. You'd have to be pretty unlucky to face me when I'm actually serious.

41 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Don't worry too much about me. I'm going to be inactive during most of the fixtures. You'd have to be pretty unlucky to face me when I'm actually serious.

Ok, good to know. Although after being blindsided for the first time ever I'm a little skeptical that you won't go all out :|.

12 hours ago, Enma8910 said:

Didn't actually mean to blindside but I guess it helped me get a win. LOL

It was a bad play on my part. I saw that you hadn't synced in a couple days and thought that I should break out Batman: The Telltale Series for a couple extra points because I was paranoid you would sync last minute. I guess I was right and my confidence led to my downfall xD. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I win the rest of the fixtures if I want a shot at winning :awesome:.

Fixture 3

Platinum League

HcG-_Terror v ReimiSaionji9742 
x9zachattack5x v Kochiya-Shana
Whyfire v Mah2c
ToxiKirby v Zajac9999
Pureproteinman v HcG-_Clawz

Gold League

Edunstar84 v LucasV9991
RalphyLDN v Mesopithecus
MStalker58 v Hemiak
Jarethgeason v xZoneHunter
Wdog-999 v cjshaitan

Silver League

Gregorymany v the_couchster
XShadowYakuzaX v Omar280792
Rainstormlll v woop94
NIALLERMANBUZ v Psy-Tychist
X18JELLO18X v ShogunCroCop

Bronze League

VASORAT13 v me3lingual
Shadowhood1111 v Kent10201
Sean_Bo15 v Ichiban-Hybrid
freddie1989 v Bladesoframen
jem12345 v Enma8910

Edited by HcG Clawz

6 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Fixture 3

Platinum League

HcG-_Terror v ReimiSaionji9742 
x9zachattack5x v Kochiya-Shana
Whyfire v Mah2c
ToxiKirby v Zajac9999
Pureproteinman v HcG-_Clawz

Gold League

Edunstar84 v LucasV9991
RalphyLDN v Mesopithecus
MStalker58 v Hemiak
Jarethgeason v xZoneHunter
Wdog-999 v cjshaitan

Silver League

Gregorymany v the_couchster
XShadowYakuzaX v Omar280792
Rainstormlll v woop94
NIALLERMANBUZ v Psy-Tychist
X18JELLO18X v ShogunCroCop

Bronze League

VASORAT13 v me3lingual
Shadowhood1111 v XX_FTW
Sean_Bo15 v Ichiban-Hybrid
freddie1989 v Bladesoframen
jem12345 v Enma8910

Just to be sure, since I replaced FTW I'm agianst @shadowhood1111 this fixture right.

4 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

It was a bad play on my part. I saw that you hadn't synced in a couple days and thought that I should break out Batman: The Telltale Series for a couple extra points because I was paranoid you would sync last minute. I guess I was right and my confidence led to my downfall xD. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure I win the rest of the fixtures if I want a shot at winning :awesome:.

Yeah, I actually forgot I signed up in this event and was focusing on the New year's event but I'll take the win LOL

Sweet. I'm facing @Hemiak in Fixture 3. That's pretty much an automatic win right before the break. Kind of like the THL version of a 3 day holiday weekend. Since I won't be needing many points, I might fire up some trophyless games or maybe check out a long RPG until Fixture 4 starts.  :D

2 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Just to be sure, since I replaced FTW I'm agianst @shadowhood1111 this fixture right.

Yeah that's correct. Probably just hasn't updated the match-ups since the change. 

Edited by MStalker58

1 hour ago, MStalker58 said:

Sweet. I'm facing @Hemiak in Fixture 3. That's pretty much an automatic win right before the break. Kind of like the THL version of a 3 day holiday weekend. Since I won't be needing many points, I might fire up some trophyless games or maybe check out a long RPG until Fixture 4 starts.  :D

That sounds about right. :D:(

Good luck man, not that you should need it. 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I see you just got the Color Guardians platinum @MStalker58, congratulations :devil:(sorry, not sorry :lol:)

Yeah and it was all for nothing. Thought I was being slick and could pull off the win when I chose to fight fire with fire by playing Color Guardians. Unfortunately, you caught on to my strategy and countered with that flood of points for the win. Congrats on the victory and it was a fun match. One of the most exciting final days of a fixture I've had in a while. Just wish I hadn't wasted that game in a loss. :(

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 1