Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Dont know how my opponent is doing because he/she hasnt synchronized their trophies grrr lol.

I'll be honest, I dont get much time for gaming anyway and With kids and work, plus I've been a bit under the weather last day or two. Im not making excuses, honest! Im just hoping I've done enough.

Dont forget to sync your trophies before the end of the match!

Sorry man. I played Thursday and then got sidetracked organizing the camping gear with my wife. She ended up shutting off the ps3 while I was distracted. I was then camping Friday, Saturday and most of yesterday. I synced last night after I finished up. I'll try to be better in the future. Edited by Hemiak

This competition is great, my only suggestion would be to change the trophy value scoring a bit. The disparity between the Silver and Gold trophies is too great in my opinion. I think we should possibly drop gold down from 10 to 5 points, or bump silver up to 3 or 5 points instead of 2. I got a bunch of silvers this week, but once my opponent got 1 single Gold it basically wiped out all of those silvers I had obtained.

Even if you want to keep it as is that is fine, I just figured I'd offer a suggestion to try and make silvers a little bit more valuable then what they currently are for the future. Either way this is still fun and thats all that matters.

This competition is great, my only suggestion would be to change the trophy value scoring a bit. The disparity between the Silver and Gold trophies is too great in my opinion. I think we should possibly drop gold down from 10 to 5 points, or bump silver up to 3 or 5 points instead of 2. I got a bunch of silvers this week, but once my opponent got 1 single Gold it basically wiped out all of those silvers I had obtained.

I think you may have gotten the values for each trophy wrong. The values are:

Platinum: 12 pts

Gold: 6 pts

Silver: 2 pts

Bronze: 1pt

This is the same ratio as the actual values that Sony uses which is why they are being use here. So a gold has the same value as 3 silvers, not 5. 

Damn, i hoped my first match would be a bit easier but that's definately not the case. I somehow managed to get a lead right now with my resits of my exams. Lets just hope it's gonna last since i know TJ has just started a few games plus his day ends later then mine. good luck in these last few hours TJ.

Edited by twaanie

Damn, i hoped my first match would be a bit easier but that's definately not the case. I somehow managed to get a lead right now with my resits of my exams. Lets just hope it's gonna last since i know TJ has just started a few games plus his day ends later then mine. good luck in these last few hours TJ.

Mine hasn't been easy either. I am not sure if my day ends before Grindcore's or not, but either way, with me grinding my backlog, and with work, I don't expect to catch him.

Thanks and good luck to you too....I know on Saturday night I put a lot of time in to Infamous and thought I finally caught you, only to see you completed Killzone on veteran for the Gold. Gotta work all day and won't be home until late so I think you may have me. But still a good matchup either way

Congrats! Not going after FFX-2 just yet then?

No way! I want to play other genres to relax a bit, JRPG's always need a lot of focus and a lot of things to be done, now I'll play lighter stuff, then right onto X-2 ^^

Damn! Shit just got real! Lol congrats!

I seriously can't believe I made it, I thought Penance was gonna pose a greater threat, but I guess I was well prepared ^^ now onto Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, let's see how it goes! :)

I would hate to be the person who has to go up against omar

LOL I honestly didn't think I was gonna make it in time for the first fixture, I was like "Oh my god, this is it!" lol

I even said @theshywaterguy congrats on his victory, cause I was 100% sure I was gonna lose.......now I don't know, I got a plat, but he's got quite a lot of trophies too and I'm too lazy to count points, so I'll wait till the results are in lol

I hope everyone is doing great, I'm actually enjoying this a lot, regardless of winning or losing :)

Thanks and good luck to you too....I know on Saturday night I put a lot of time in to Infamous and thought I finally caught you, only to see you completed Killzone on veteran for the Gold. Gotta work all day and won't be home until late so I think you may have me. But still a good matchup either way

yeah, an awesome matchup indeed.

LOL I honestly didn't think I was gonna make it in time for the first fixture, I was like "Oh my god, this is it!" lol

I even said @theshywaterguy congrats on his victory, cause I was 100% sure I was gonna lose.......now I don't know, I got a plat, but he's got quite a lot of trophies too and I'm too lazy to count points, so I'll wait till the results are in lol

I hope everyone is doing great, I'm actually enjoying this a lot, regardless of winning or losing :)

It is just scary going against a person who wants to do some backlog after a long grind or lengthy game. I remember after I spent 132 hours getting the Persona 4 platinum I went and did some backlog. Ended up platinuming like 3 games in a span of a week lol

Good luck though dood

• Like 3

It is just scary going against a person who wants to do some backlog after a long grind or lengthy game. I remember after I spent 132 hours getting the Persona 4 platinum I went and did some backlog. Ended up platinuming like 3 games in a span of a week lol

Good luck though dood

I remember getting 2 plats in 3 days the last time I went through my backlog. I am trying to plat the GoW series but grinding all of the challenges is taking too long. But it will be worth it once I get those plats.

I'm enjoying this very much. I'm trying to get the platinum for One Piece PW2 but the last thing I need to do is acquire all secret coins which requires me to S rank all the missions. If I can do this before the end of today I'm positive the win is mine! It isn't looking too good though since this one mission is causing me troubles. Win or lose, in the end I'm having fun.  B)

• Like 1